Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Ojukwu Manhood Lives On! - Dame Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ojukwu Manhood Lives On! - Dame Jonathan (1404 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Profile Of Mrs. Aisha Buhari and Dame Patience Goodluck / Bola Shagaya,cries Out,’i Didn’t Persuade Dame Jonathan,to Undergo Cosmetic Surg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Manhood Lives On! - Dame Jonathan by LesbianBoy(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2011
Moderators, I dnt were exactly to post this so I decided to post this here! pls carry this to any where u think is the right section thank u! @all Did anyone listen to the first lady on Sunday? She went to console Ojukwu family and in her usual style "threw another bomb", she said " Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on", LMAO!
Re: Ojukwu Manhood Lives On! - Dame Jonathan by Honeycity(f): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2011
@ poster
may God have mercy on you, what do you stand to gain with this post of yours? undecided just asking
Re: Ojukwu Manhood Lives On! - Dame Jonathan by strangest(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2011
It is very unfortunate that a lot of people in Nigeria claims to be the best when it comes to English. You all that are laughing at the First lady has ended up showing your stupidity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the statement. You guys need to check your dictionary for the definition of "Manhood" before you start writing nonsense and PLEASE STOP showing your stupidity just because you think you are better than her.

man·hood (mnhd)
n.
1. The state or time of being an adult male human.
2. The composite of qualities, such as courage, determination, and vigor, often thought to be appropriate to a man.
3. Adult males considered as a group; men.
4. The state of being human.

Manhood is also a slang word for pen.is
Re: Ojukwu Manhood Lives On! - Dame Jonathan by freecocoa(f): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2011
^
Tell them o,I come dey wonder where the error is in that statement.
Re: Ojukwu Manhood Lives On! - Dame Jonathan by Kx: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
no comment because this time madam is not wrong.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Cults In Unilag / Bethesda River Discovered In Oji Enugu / Story Of A Nigerian Guy Deported From Russia For Dating A Russian Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.