Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ (4821 Views)

Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts / Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by ak47mann(m): 2:11am On Jul 11, 2011
LAGOS— REVELATIONS emerged, weekend, that the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram, has undergraduates, retired and dismissed service men as members of its strike force.

This came as indications also emerged that the lone bomber who attempted to blow off the LouisEdet House, Police Force Headquarters building, Abuja was present at the commissioning of Armoured Personnel Carriers, APCs and other crime fighting aids in Maiduguri by the Inspector-General of Police, MrHafiz Ringim few days before the incident.

Sources said the ex-servicemen and students are those who go into Police barracks and stations including other security formations, gather intelligence reports about the area and report back to their leaders.

According to sources, because they carry the status of ex-service men, they are easily allowed entry into any military and para-military formations.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/%E2%80%98ex-service-men-undergrads-are-members-of-boko-haram-strike-force%E2%80%99/
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by ak47mann(m): 2:14am On Jul 11, 2011
They even use women with hajib to carry their assult on innocent people this country is finish how can one explain this to a common mallam that we have to stop their women dressing like BATMAN angry
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by aljharem3: 3:36am On Jul 11, 2011
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by OAM4J: 3:40am On Jul 11, 2011
Let us focus on the topic please!
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by ektbear: 3:49am On Jul 11, 2011
Damn.

ak47mann:

They even use women with hajib to carry their assult on innocent people this country is finish how can one explain this to a common mallam that we have to stop their women dressing like BATMAN angry
lmao @ batman
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by ak47mann(m): 3:50am On Jul 11, 2011
OAM4J:

thank you!!!
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by aljharem3: 3:52am On Jul 11, 2011
OAM4J:

please delete this silly post
ak47mann:

Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by ak47mann(m): 3:56am On Jul 11, 2011
alj_harem:

please delete this silly post
grin grin but that na true nah tongue
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by ak47mann(m): 3:58am On Jul 11, 2011
moderator please sent this to front page people need to know what is really going on  cool
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by ak47mann(m): 4:17am On Jul 11, 2011
on a serious note If this boko haram thing is so organised and ex service persons are involved then this is a very serious wahala. The security forces, the government have to restratagise and see how they will penetrate or infiltrate this ugly monster. Any serving military person or ex service person or politician, seen to be involed must be named, shamed, disgraced and very severely punished as a great deterrent to others. That this so called boko haram, was planned and developed, without the knowledge of the security forces, beats my immagination. Or is there something they know that, they are not telling us?
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 11, 2011
ak47mann:

on a serious note If this boko haram thing is so organised and ex service persons are involved then this is a very serious wahala. The security forces,  the government have to restratagise and see how they will penetrate or infiltrate this ugly monster. Any serving military person or ex service person or politician, seen to be involed must be named, shamed, disgraced and very severely punished as a great deterrent to others. That this so called boko haram, was planned and developed, without the knowledge of the security forces, beats my immagination. Or is there something they know that, they are not telling us?

So it wasnt serious before?

Is this the tactic Okechuckwu is using for a secession strategy.
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2011
Boko haram's ideology seems muddled up

the undergrads are products of western education.

Its known certain ex military men are illiterates though

Main objective is jihad and imposition of sharia law. Simple!!
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2011
Nigeria is on th brink.

Boko will soon get Nigeria to the point of a "Broken" nation.
It is even a good idea, let Boko have their Boko republic.
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by dustydee: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2011
I won't be surprised.
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by russellino: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2011
Obviously ex service men are involved in this devilish mess. People who have seen these beasts in action all talk about the military precision and discipline on display. Add their training (probably in counter insurgency too) to their guerilla activity, you can understand why the security forces have their work cut out for them.
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by Kx: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2011
noblezone:

Nigeria is on th brink.

Boko will soon get Nigeria to the point of a "Broken" nation.
It is even a good idea, let Boko have their Boko republic.

Bokonistan sounds more like it.
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by JUO(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2011
erh
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by 27naira(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
ak47mann:

grin grin grin don't mind them.

Am suprised our Odechkwu lead Govt. is still footdragging when it comes to pointing fingers at the financiers of this menance. There are so many unanswered questions concerning the series of violence that have been tormenting Northern Nigeria for the past 4 years. In the history of Nigeria, there have never been a conclusive investigation when it comes to violence in the North. Let me tell a little prophesy, time will come, when the military will start wide spread massacre, Boko haram and hundreds of innocent fellas will go down and the story will end. THEN NOBODY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE and it will go down in history just like that. Lets pray for naija, blood will be shed.
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by ak47mann(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^
is very sad angry angry this country is not fun any more angry angry angry
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by Roland17(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2011
did they expect gainfully employed men, serving service men to be member's or even babies?
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by lafuria1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2011
now u know who the members are what next. is not news that undergraduates are members,some students in their final year left study to join them. boko haram sect didn't just start yesterday, they have only decided to become violent  with the waves of bomb.
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by Koolking(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
Our Security Agencies most especially the police are not serious in information gathering. There is so much corruption in the system. When the Nigerian public detests the police like pieces of Poo, what would you expect. People are afraid to speak out considering the corrupt-consciousness of the NPF. They will be the one to turn you in or label you suspect if you try to give them a clue to solving a crime.

Security in the 21 century has evolved. Not until our security agencies begin to treat thier [employers] tax-payers as friends, militia groups like Boko Haram will continue to walk tall unchallenged. Members of this group are common Nigerians and not ghosts.

It seems the president himself does not believe in the security of lives and properties of the common man. I don't understand why he still condone the incompetencies of Ringim
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2011
Nigeria police force
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by chei: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2011
A very scanty report. i won't believe this
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by BetaThings: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2011
ak47mann:

Muslims are intolerant. Right. and you? It is okay for people to dress anyhow or take everything off. But the "intolerant" muslims must dress according to your dictation.
We will NEVER!
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2011
chei:

A very scanty report. i won't believe this

how sir ? Do you think all these idiiots work in CBN or NNPC ? Only disgruntled elements will have time for such rubbish and as far as I'm concerned dismissed policemen are potential suspects !
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by phreakabit(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2011
BetaThings:

Muslims are intolerant. Right. and you? It is okay for people to dress anyhow or take everything off. But the "intolerant" muslims must dress according to your dictation.
We will NEVER!

But when they stand beside you the "mask" if you can call it that, emits an extremely repugnant smell. . . . Its a health hazard to the rest of us. Is this thing you guys are doing to us good?  cry
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by chei: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

how sir ? Do you think all these idiiots work in CBN or NNPC ? Only disgruntled elements will have time for such rubbish and as far as I'm concerned dismissed policemen are potential suspects !

You have a point. But is being disgruntled enough motivation to engage with these guys?
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by emmykpes(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2011
Na wah oo
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2011
chei:

You have a point. But is being disgruntled enough motivation to engage with these guys?

Yes and No. . .There is nothing disgruntleness cannot lead to atleast we've seen it in Niger delta !
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by BetaThings: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
phreakabit:

But when they stand beside you the "mask" if you can call it that, emits an extremely repugnant smell. . . . Its a health hazard to the rest of us. Is this thing you guys are doing to us good?  cry
The whites were wrong to call blacks monkeys? but here you are not able to tolerate another person because of her dressing. And I know people wearing Hijab working in places where they are applauded. Nobody complains of pungent smell

I wonder if anyone can place any reliance on any pen test you do as a CISSP
Re: ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’ by phreakabit(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2011
BetaThings:

The whites were wrong to call blacks monkeys? but here you are not able to tolerate another person because of her dressing. And I know people wearing Hijab working in places where they are applauded. Nobody complains of pungent smell

I wonder if anyone can place any reliance on any pen test you do as a CISSP

Dude, I am light years ahead of you when it comes to intellectual proficiency so don't even get me started. Secondly, do I have to tell a lie just to make some islamized aboki baboon online happy! THEY EMIT AN OUTRAGEOUSLY ABOMINABLE STENCH, AND YOU KNOW IT! I speak from experience. If there should be any exempted from my claims it should be 1% of them . Besides Pen tests are not done they are conducted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

494 Illegal Schools Discovered In Ebonyi State - Commissioner / The Truth On Kogi And Anambra Oil Fight / Tinubu Appears Before UN General Assembly - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.