Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) (70144 Views)

See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) / The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Dshocker(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2022
isaiah4life:
Lekki is still the bomb. Eko.

grin grin grin lekki na where up coming or newly millionaires stays
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by orion7: 7:32am On May 03, 2022
planetx:
I knew there will be a comment like this and wasn't disappointed. Comparing council flats to multi million dollars Mansion what a clown. Even the average Brits will tell you London is a dump.
mansion in front of dump sites and open gutters. With pot holes ridden roads.

Flats in clean environment. Good roads. Bridges. Security. Etc. you really don’t know how people should leave. Mtchewww
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Ezarazo(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2022
Zidane199:
U said it's where super rich people lives and okada dey enter there. U must be a clown ���

Well okada are allowed here but trust me it's for the super rich.. The first house he showed belongs to Dino malaye, Atahiru jega also lives here and lots and lots of well known politician.... The poster was even limited in his shots... There are more of luxurious buildings here
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by johndho(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2022
Zidane199:
U said it's where super rich people lives and okada dey enter there. U must be a clown ���

So if you don get money, you can't buy okada for your gateman abi. Poor mentality.
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by tym92(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2022
ExtremeDot:
I pray to own a house there soon.
Amin.

Living amongst the rich configures the mindset for even greater heights.
you just make my day with this wonderful statement

1 Like

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Zidane199(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2022
johndho:

So if you don get money, you can't buy okada for your gateman abi. Poor mentality.
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Zidane199(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2022
johndho:

if I'm super rich, I can't buy okada for him. Buying okada for someone and still thinking u have help d person is poor man's mentality. Let ur eye open bro
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by bigiyaro(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2022
Zidane199:
they will drop at d estate gate and trek. It's either u trek or u resign. Dem no send u come
it's like you will do the whole job yourself cos nobody send you.

1 Like

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by cocolacec(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
mmsen:

The rich are either in government or connected to government. They have influence to change things for the benefit of the nation at large instead of a tiny majority.
The Rich is the same in every part of the world,it is not peculiar to Nigeria alone.The gap between poor and rich will only close when we build a welfarist society where both rich and poor can meet their basic needs such as food,clothing,housing and free education,Job security.
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by mmsen: 6:19pm On May 03, 2022
cocolacec:

The Rich is the same in every part of the world,it is not peculiar to Nigeria alone.The gap between poor and rich will only close when we build a welfarist society where both rich and poor can meet their basic needs such as food,clothing,housing and free education,Job security.

I'm aware, hence why I made no mention of any one nation. It's the same scam being run the world over.
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Cousin9999: 6:44pm On May 03, 2022
orion7:
It still looks like ----. I use to live in cleepthorpes. Very low budget area in uk. Not even a city. It’s cleaner and finer than maitama.

I live in Benin now. Na desame eye I take dey look the whole Nigeria. Stop celebrating mediocrity

1. I'm sorry you lack the confidence, self-respect, and education to appreciate your own people and nation. You could definitely benefit from mental health treatment.

2. People from the UK pay tons of money to vacation in places that are pretty common in Africa and the Caribbean. What's a village to you can be marketed and sold as a luxurious, secluded resort.

3. Europe has everything it does and maintains it by constantly stealing from Nigeria and other African nations.

4. https://amp.theguardian.com/global-development/2017/may/24/world-is-plundering-africa-wealth-billions-of-dollars-a-year
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by firstclassmumu: 10:56pm On May 03, 2022
Good evening guys

Please how can I get to maitama from gwagwalada?

I'm new in Abuja

I'm going to sascon international school
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by goodconsience77: 11:28pm On May 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It depends if you hav good conscience?? tongue
Definitely
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Numberz(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2022
Keji1012:

This is EDMUNDIAN COURT and not far from my house in GWARINPA..

There is no 3m house rent for three bedroom in Katampe extension sir, it’s from 3.8m and above sir .

If u wanna talk about where the super rich stays, please visit ASOKORO main and GUZAPE .

I didn't make the post Sir...I simply supervised the construction Sir
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2022
Mhykel217:

My gee u need travel. Na so i been de argue tilla comot lagos.

Aje...
I travelled alot, lived in Abuja,ph,ondo,little bite in Minna, ogun, send some weeks on bayelsa and delta... So guy I did travelled, but latter I settle for lekki...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany / The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.