Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? (6565 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Justkatty(f): 3:36pm On May 27, 2022
Desperados:

Where is my girlfriend?

Baby, where are you?
Lol
Your gf dey here
Sapa hold her
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
madele:
May 27

Happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2022
vatiqan:

Feeling like I am on top of the world. Thank you.
Happy birthday to you Bro.

Today na una day..... I mount here wit una today
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by GoldenqueenC(f): 6:52pm On May 27, 2022
Desperados:

Happy birthday sweetie
thanks
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2022
virginprincess:
Thank you, i messaged you but you didn't reply.

I didn't receive any message from you.

you just quietly went to do the birthday flexing alone yesterday and forget all of us here including me.

ur punishment is waiting for u.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2022
GoldenqueenC:
thanks
you are the queen of big tins and not queen of THANKS village

so were am i coming to collect my drink? my stomach is fighting royal rumble nw and i nid to appease it.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by GoldenqueenC(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2022
Desperados:

you are the queen of big tins and not queen of THANKS village

so were am i coming to collect my drink?
my stomach is fighting royal rumble nw and i nid to appease it.
guy sapa dey my side honestly,na inside house I dey today
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2022
Justkatty:
Lol
Your gf dey here
Sapa hold her

Hold on

Is Sapa the name of person or animal, place or things?

C'mon babe, u don big pass dat guy abi tin sef.
I knw ur type.

DINNER DATE: Whatsapp first so dat ur hand nor go fit touch me.

i'm taking the digits down befor morning.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by chinwong(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2022
Desperados:

Your own is special cos u are ending the journey for all ur celebrants.

You’re right brother ��
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by chinwong(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2022
Justkatty:
Lol
Your gf dey here
Sapa hold her

Would be lovely meeting my birth mate too
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Justkatty(f): 11:05pm On May 27, 2022
chinwong:

You're 20th too?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Justkatty(f): 11:05pm On May 27, 2022
chinwong:

You're 20th too?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Justkatty(f): 11:12pm On May 27, 2022
chinwong:

You are 20th too?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Justkatty(f): 11:20pm On May 27, 2022
chinwong:

You're 20th too?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE MAY CELEBRANTS BORN ON THE THIS DAY THE 27th of May.

GoldenqueenC
vatiqan
madele

LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY WILL BE YOUR PORTION ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.

Its your day, Flex on....

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by chinwong(m): 5:29am On May 28, 2022
Justkatty:
You're 20th too?

Nope dear. I’m the Grand patron for May Borns. I rep 31st
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by chinwong(m): 5:41am On May 28, 2022
Justkatty:
You're 20th too?

Hang on, Are you 20th

I don’t know how You caught my attention and stole my time, it must be some sort of charm.

Let’s see if your charm will get me in the real world.

Shoot me a text and let’s interact. Contact in my siggy
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2022
Good morning celebrants of this month
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2022
kwindcelebrator

My queen, the king requires ur presence here today
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2022
GoldenqueenC:
guy sapa dey my side honestly,na inside house I dey today

How can you be on my side and sapa be on your side?

You have to choose between me or him?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by kwindcelebrator: 3:23pm On May 28, 2022
Desperados:

kwindcelebrator

My queen, the king requires ur presence here today

I'm here... Howdy?

Happy celebration to everyone born today smiley

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2022
kwindcelebrator:

I'm here... Howdy?

Happy celebration to everyone born today smiley

How can a king rule the kingdom alone without his queen by his side?

Even the Lion needs the strongest & lead lioness to rule the pride
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by kwindcelebrator: 3:55pm On May 28, 2022
Desperados:

How can a king rule the kingdom alone without his queen by his side?

Even the Lion needs the a single lioness to rule the pride

Chill, I've been less active after what happened.....
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2022
kwindcelebrator:

Chill, I've been less active after what happened.....

I certainly won’t believe you are scared, maybe taking precautions

Where have you been all this while?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by GoldenqueenC(f): 5:40pm On May 28, 2022
grin grin
Desperados:

How can you be on my side and sapa be on your side?

You have to choose between me or him?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by kwindcelebrator: 7:28pm On May 28, 2022
Desperados:

I certainly won’t believe you are scared, maybe taking precautions

Where have you been all this while?

Lol, not Scared. I prefer using the other account.

I've been around!

Work! Work!! Work!!!
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2022
Dollywood:
May 28.

For our May Celebrant of today,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CELEBRANT NAIRALANDER

Dollywood

MANY MANY MANY MORE YEARS AND RICHES WILL CONTINUE TO BE YOUR PORTION TILL THE END OF TIME.

MORE FUNDS TO UR AZA.

Enjoy ur day Bro...

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2022
kwindcelebrator:

Lol, not Scared. I prefer using the other account.

I've been around!

Work! Work!! Work!!!

Abeg com follow me watch champions league final oo my Queen

Chair and drinks dey for you.

All work and no rest makes Queen Ekong a lazy leader

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2022
GoldenqueenC:
grin grin

Still awaiting your reply so we move to the next stage and get married asap
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Dollywood(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2022
Desperados:

For our May Celebrant of today,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CELEBRANT NAIRALANDER

Dollywood

MANY MANY MANY MORE YEARS AND RICHES WILL CONTINUE TO BE YOUR PORTION TILL THE END OF TIME.

MORE FUNDS TO UR AZA.

Enjoy ur day Bro...

Thanks bruv. 'Preciate you !
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2022
Dollywood:

Thanks bruv. 'Preciate you !

No Probs, enjoy your month…. Flex on
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by kwindcelebrator: 8:02am On May 29, 2022
Desperados:

Abeg com follow me watch champions league final oo my Queen
Chair and drinks dey for you.
All work and no rest makes Queen Ekong a lazy leader
Na Peppersoup I need...
Good morning and happy Sunday!
Hala Madrid...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Story Of An Abandoned Child / Is This Not Infidelity / Why Are There So Much Pressure On Girl's In The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.