Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? (6553 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:31am On May 04, 2022
August 18th 1750
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2022
Uniquetani1:
August 18th 1750
shocked shocked

One offender spotted.

No one is allowed to post their dates here except MAY-BORNS only.

You can only comment here as a stranger just to wish them HBDs.

So you are therefore found guilty of trepassing and you have to pay a UNIQUE Fine.
We would never accept the Fine if he isn't as unique as you.

Failure to do so will result in your Birthday been postponed and other consequences.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by OscarJaden(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2022
7th July....

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm short of words, honestly your idioms just got me confused.

Wow, i guess ur shyness won over you and you couldn't just text.

You even had to dream about me all night up till this time of the day without bothering to wake up.

Well my digits has been removed and nice words taken down from previous post.

You will get ur nice comment back when you satisfy our(Nairalanders) condition and even get a much sweeter comment.

While you get my digits back to text when you prove to me that you aren't SHYNESS QUEEN anymore.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2022
OscarJaden:
7th July....

2ND OFFENDER

Pls only May-Borns are allowed to post their dates.

you can only wish them HBDs or send them birthday gifts.

Now, you will also have to pay the fine and we are serious about it.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2022
Where are those May 4th children?

ALL CELEBRANTS GATHER HERE.....
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by virginprincess(f): 11:37am On May 04, 2022
Desperados:

Wow, i guess ur shyness won over you and you couldn't just text.

You even had to dream about me all night up till this time of the day without bothering to wake up.

Well my digits has been removed and nice words taken down from previous post.

You will get ur nice comment back when you satisfy our(Nairalanders) condition and even get a much sweeter comment.

While you get my digits back to text when you prove to me that you aren't SHYNESS QUEEN anymore.
I copied your digits even before you took it down, i will message you later.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Uniquetani1(f): 11:40am On May 04, 2022
Desperados:
shocked shocked

One offender spotted.

No one is allowed to post their dates here except MAY-BORNS only.

You can only comment here as a stranger just to wish them HBDs.

So you are therefore found guilty of trepassing and you have to pay a UNIQUE Fine.
We would never accept the Fine if he isn't as unique as you.

Failure to do so will result in your Birthday been postponed and other consequences.

Unique fine?
How much can you chop?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Unique fine?
How much can you chop?

See Nairaland Politician oh,

so you want to bribe me?

Well as a good citizen of Nairaland, i don't ask for much things so you can only bribe me with

1 house in Lekki
1 lamborghini aventador
1 company in abuja &
1 kiss everyday on my forehead for a year

you can notify me for implementation of the bribe or

You will have to pay our UNIQUE Fine.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2022
Desperados:
Where are those May 4th children?

ALL CELEBRANTS GATHER HERE.....

Sorry this is coming late

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE MAY CELEBRANTS BORN ON THE THIS DAY THE 4th of May.

LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY WILL BE YOUR PORTION ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.

Its your day, Flex on....

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2022
virginprincess:
I copied your digits even before you took it down, i will message you later.

Hmmm, SHYNESS QUEEN in action..
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2022
ImaIma1:

Wow! Same here cheesy

SECOND BIRTH-MATES OF THE MONTH

ImaIma1 virginprincess

we would be waiting to hear ur selected venue to celebrate the event.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Uniquetani1(f): 8:21am On May 05, 2022
Desperados:

See Nairaland Politician oh,

so you want to bribe me?

Well as a good citizen of Nairaland, i don't ask for much things so you can only bribe me with

1 house in Lekki
1 lamborghini aventador
1 company in abuja &
1 kiss everyday on my forehead for a year

you can notify me for implementation of the bribe or

You will have to pay our UNIQUE Fine.

So Unique, those are nothing.
I didn't even see the kiss part.
Let know the place and time

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2022
Uniquetani1:

So Unique, those are nothing.
I didn't even see the kiss part.
Let know the place and time

Wow, i can't believe you just asked me out on a Kiss-Date.

Well, i would hav to tink about it.

I have to be careful cos i don't know your plans yet and i don't want to see my news on nairaland
" GIRL PROPOSES TO MAN AFTER HE WENT TO SEE HER ON A KISS-DATE"

Your payment of your fine is on hold for now.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by hoilakes(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2022
21st!!!!!!
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2022
hoilakes:
21st!!!!!!

Haaa bros, u stil dey far o shocked
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2022
Oya, children of May 5th should come here o
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by WondaBeauty(f): 2:49pm On May 05, 2022
May 6th (tomorrow)

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2022
WondaBeauty:
May 6th (tomorrow)

Wow, in addy to you cutie.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2022
To the celebrants of today,

WE WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY.

LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY REMAIN YOUR PORTION ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.

Enjoy ur day....

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Nobody: 3:42am On May 06, 2022
rickpat:
smileynice to meet ya!
Nice to meet you too Rick.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Nobody: 3:43am On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

¤ FIRST BIRTH MATES OF THE MONTH

rickpat
MaryJane001

We would be waiting to hear the venue of your Marley-Night meeting together and the aftermath cool
Omo, na one man squad I be. No celebration. Money no dey 4 now.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2022
Where are the May 6th Celebrants?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Dollywood(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2022
May 28.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by WondaBeauty(f): 4:52pm On May 06, 2022
Desperados:
Where are the May 6th Celebrants?

i'm here.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by rickpat(m): 6:14pm On May 06, 2022
Maryjane001:
Nice to meet you too Rick.
all right....be good and have fun
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2022
Maryjane001:
Omo, na one man squad I be. No celebration. Money no dey 4 now.

Haa, No o

On behalf of nairalanders and May celebrants, we refuse to accept o

That day u go become 2-man battalion

Nor worry, evrytin go dey alright.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2022
rickpat:
all right....be good and have fun

Bro, una go update us o
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

i'm here.

Wooowwww

Sorry this is coming late oo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FIRST & WONDERFUL NAIRALAND MAY CELEBRANT WondaBeauty.

WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST THINGS YOU EVER WANT IN LIFE.

LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY WILL BE YOUR PORTION ALL THE DAYS OF UR LIFE.

Amen....... Oya make a wish.

(oya tell us the location).

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by WondaBeauty(f): 7:49pm On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

Wooowwww

Sorry this is coming late oo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FIRST & WONDERFUL NAIRALAND MAY CELEBRANT WondaBeauty.

WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST THINGS YOU EVER WANT IN LIFE.

LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY WILL BE YOUR PORTION ALL THE DAYS OF UR LIFE.

Amen....... Oya make a wish.

(oya tell us the location).

Lol didn't celebrate much. Just went out and came back.

The only location is my house where i will end the night.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

Lol didn't celebrate much. Just went out and came back.

The only location is my house where i will end the night.

Oh you do the party without us.

We storm ur place tonight for PARTY 2.

Pls Nairalanders should congratulate our celebrant and also wish her too.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 6:12am On May 07, 2022
Its a blessed May 7th morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Just Caught A Scorpion In My Kids Bathroom. / I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please / What Ailment(s) Can Discourage You From Marrying A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.