Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station (15235 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by GreatAxeMan: 4:55pm On May 01, 2022
A former Minister of Youth and Sports, Solomon Dalung has lambasted the Nigerian government, describing its leadership as "a mad man holding matches at a filling station".

Dalung, in Yola, the Adamawa State capital on Sunday, urged Nigerians to reject the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), saying "it is our country's worst disaster"

He was on the entourage of a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant, Mohammed Hayatudeen, who was in Yola to confer with the party's delegates ahead of the May 18 nomination.
Speaking in Hausa, the former minister expressed dismay at the state of the nation and called for a holistic action to chase the APC party out in 2023.

He said, "In 2015 we chased the PDP out and committed our collective destiny into the hands of those we now know were all along like a mad man holding matches at a filling station.

"The result is what we have today, Nigeria is no longer safe, Nigeria is now a nation of hungry people, Nigeria is now led by a leader who is not touched by the pains of the masses.

"We must avoid this type of mistake in 2023; yes, we should reject a leader whose decisions are laced with religious and ethnic considerations.

"As it is currently biting, the negative impact of their bad leadership is blind to tribe, section or religion. Whenever bandits come calling, they don't discriminate who to pick for ransom. This informs why we must chase them out in 2023."

Dalung, however, denied joining the PDP, saying, "I've left the APC but I have not joined the PDP. I'm here to support a candidate I believe has what is required to pull Nigeria through."
http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/01/buharis-ex-minister-dalung-describes-apc-led-government-mad-man-matches-filling-station

18 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Whazar(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2022
APC no just pay this one no be say he different from the rest

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Jashub: 4:59pm On May 01, 2022
This man is also part of the problem we have in Nigeria and the sooner we get rid of his kind the better it will be for us and our unborn children

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Truthisunique2: 5:11pm On May 01, 2022
This was the exact line Sule Lamido used in describing GEJ then

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by yanabasee(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2022
Why do these people get to speak up oy when they must have left the office?

They know what's going on in the country but will rather keep shut until they leave office....

Ameachi was bragging about being loyal to the president.... I'd remember the leaked tape about the things he said about Buhari... I know for a fact that if he loses the presidency, he will let his thoughts out and will say all the things in his heart that he's been holding on to ...

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Ehins22(m): 5:16am On May 02, 2022
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Formularcr7: 5:17am On May 02, 2022
Mad man ?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Praxis758: 5:19am On May 02, 2022
Why didn’t he say this as a serving minister between 2015 and 2019?

Nigerian politicians are delusions and only deranged folks believe in them.

I would have taken him serious if he had voluntarily resigned as a serving minister due to Buhari’s odious illiteracy in governance and leadership.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Abalado(f): 5:20am On May 02, 2022
This yeye people thought we are fools abi,were u not a minister under the so called APC ure talking about ?bcs of one things or the other now ure saying trash,if God want to punish APC members u won't escape it oga ,,ode,werey ,amugbo

12 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Donedeal1(m): 5:20am On May 02, 2022
Gbam,in fact Mama peace referred to them as "brains dead" back then but we did not listen now they have confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by linkers: 5:20am On May 02, 2022
Devilish party championed by the jihadist

8 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Amuluonyenaego: 5:20am On May 02, 2022
Because dem no appoint you the second time, they would have been saints if you were appointed the second time...... Money spended grin

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by EndyEdesonNews(m): 5:20am On May 02, 2022
Straight talk. Lol

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Impregnable101: 5:21am On May 02, 2022
Una never see anything! Soon una go start dey eat una own kids wen the hunger don triple. Nigerians must wise by force mostly the north

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by derecho(m): 5:21am On May 02, 2022
Day just break?
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Emilokoiyawon: 5:22am On May 02, 2022
True Dalung but what is the reason why you stole the heritage of Plateau people and Nigeria youths? Overnight you became a billionaire. How? Ordinary minister, how fa?

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Abalado(f): 5:22am On May 02, 2022
I'm wondering what the APC presidnril candidate will use to campaign sha,I just wish they pick Tinubu as their candidate, I want to hear what he will use to campaign bcs they said a lot of trash during GEJ regime and now is even worst than gej own,awon werey

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Yemi4luv: 5:22am On May 02, 2022
When he was minister of sport he didn't say all this useless man when Apc government didn't give him post again he is now saying nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by potent5(m): 5:22am On May 02, 2022
Make them no strike the matches yet o.
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by ORACLE1975(m): 5:24am On May 02, 2022
Good morning my people
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Sakasitay(m): 5:25am On May 02, 2022
Akụkọ ụwa.

These officials become analysts when they leave office.
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by HitRun(m): 5:27am On May 02, 2022
Honorable minister, off you mic!
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:28am On May 02, 2022
It is because APC plan was to smoke cigarettes at the filling station.
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Tulsaguy: 5:30am On May 02, 2022
Na now you know. After wearing Khaki to fool Nigerians that year forming Oshobaba, like they got some magic wands to fix Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by whytediamond(m): 5:32am On May 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Iamnorth: 5:53am On May 02, 2022
If Dalung was still a less useful minister that he was will he be spewing this trash?they brought this upon us now he has been baptized by PDP and he thinks his sins are forgiven,oga same thunder wey go fire them go reach you too dan kutumar uba

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Emmastan291: 6:01am On May 02, 2022
He finally found his voice
Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by Aystarz: 6:03am On May 02, 2022
Abalado:
This yeye people thought we are fools abi,were u not a minister under the so called APC ure talking about ?bcs of one things or the other now ure saying trash,if God want to punish APC members u won't escape it oga ,,ode,werey ,amugbo

No fault of theirs but the mumu news media giving insignificant fools attention that they do not deserve, whilst insulting our sensibilities in the process.

Awon oniranu.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station by 040drogba: 6:14am On May 02, 2022
He is the mad man, because he is not more in the goverment that is why he said so. Why don't him said so when he was a minister ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! / Ibadan Brims With Prostitutes / Obasanjo: I Wish My Parents Didn’t Die Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.