Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Benue , Plateau And Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue , Plateau And Fulani (299 Views)

Benue, Plateau, Kaduna Worst Hit By Religious Killings / LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue , Plateau And Fulani by pinkguy(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2022
One common thing with indigenous people of plateau and benue is their love for Fulani , you will hardly find any of them that will not tell you how friendly Fulani are to them ,how their great grandmother is a Fulani, how some few imaginary politicians try to create problem for them with ethnicity they keep saying these while their villages are been wipe out ,while hundred of loved ones are killed , while hundred of their community are been occupied ,please Nigerians stop crying for them they enjoyed the killing going on

1 Like

Re: Benue , Plateau And Fulani by babasolution: 1:37am On May 02, 2022
You have a point,i have noticed it too.
Re: Benue , Plateau And Fulani by pegix(m): 2:27am On May 02, 2022
I don't think all these are true
Stayed in jos before

Those guys hate fulani pass their faeces

And hell.no

They can be so tribalistic ehn
I mean the real plateau plp
Berom,angas toroh abi wettin dem dey call am

1 Like

Re: Benue , Plateau And Fulani by pinkguy(m): 3:12am On May 02, 2022
pegix:
I don't think all these are true
Stayed in jos before

Those guys hate fulani pass their faeces

And hell.no

They can be so tribalistic ehn
I mean the real plateau plp
Berom,angas toroh abi wettin dem dey call am
those ones are the teenages try to communicate with the elders

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Partner God To Rescue Nigeria In 2023 - Governor Emmanuel / Supreme Court Never Sat, Let Alone Sack Dr. Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman / BREAKING: Osun PDP Primaries: Mob Destroys Adeleke’s Campaign Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.