Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! (4279 Views)

Yahaya Bello Moves To Displace Ganduje As APC Chairman, Posters Flood Abuja / Muslims React As Female Muslim Preacher Imitating Pastors In Casting Out Demons / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by SATANICALLY: 7:44am On May 02, 2022
Tinubu has taken his dirty fight to the Holy city of Mecca...

Shehi Sani reacts...

Those displaying or pasting Nigerian Political Campaign posters in Mecca are not there for religious purposes;The Hajj Commission should take note of the culprits and ban them for Ten years.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1520761232638234627?s=19

More reactions below...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Gentlerespect76: 7:46am On May 02, 2022
Nigerians behave like children without proper parental upbringing! In Mecca?

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by SpatialKing(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Nigerians behave like children without proper parental upbringing! In Mecca?
Holy Land

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by StrongandMighty: 7:48am On May 02, 2022
Yoruba Muslims are just something else...So the only thing they took to Mecca is the same stupidity they exhibit here on Nairaland everyday

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Gentlerespect76: 7:49am On May 02, 2022
SpatialKing:

Holy Land
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Nonexisting: 7:49am On May 02, 2022
Same way Rochas paid and put his campaign posters on a London metro bus. Nigerian politicians are idiots but Nigerian voters are bigger idiots for allowing such idiots decide their general fate.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by colorsofrainbow: 7:51am On May 02, 2022
Why are you guys wailing?
Tinubu will win 2023 presidential election in Lagos & in Mecca. So let's start celebrating

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by adekolaelect(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Yoruba Muslims are just something else...So the only thing they took to Mecca is the same stupidity they exhibit here on Nairaland everyday
It pain this one like die .I can't blame you bcs no one paste the poster of your favorite candidate in near by north here talkless of other country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Cyynthia(f): 7:52am On May 02, 2022
YMM don carry their stupidity to Mecca

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Mandate2023: 7:53am On May 02, 2022
There's no serious Muslim in south west......the religion is just like s.... here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Odin13: 7:54am On May 02, 2022
Na only Yoruba people fit so this for the whole world

Na Sophistication grin

Walahi yoruba muslims are now more Muslim than Iman of Mecca

Wetin we no go see

Even Mecca people no fit elect Tinubu to lead them

Yoruba desperation on another level

Soon we see osibanjo in Israel grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Exactly
I'm surprised how dumb they are lately because of this old packaged man that is been exhumed from the grave of naija past even after the jihadist buhari he brought on us. Anyways i understand a little, if you stay in Lagos, just give a yoruba man crumbs or buy him agbo jedi he will roll on the floor for you. Poverty issa bastard and its high in d lazy human beings southwasterners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Fasindo: 7:55am On May 02, 2022
shocked

Maybe he wants to fight dirty in Mecca too.

By the way Tinubu desperation for president may end up killing his political carrear
Ist he said will fight dirty, now he is defacing Mecca.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Truthisunique2: 8:04am On May 02, 2022
See as Yoruba Muslims dey always joke with this northern people religion

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Moferere: 8:05am On May 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:

can't you comment without exhibiting stupidity?

What is the difference between you and the yẹyẹ guy who took posters to Mecca?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Omooba77: 8:06am On May 02, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Tinubu has taken his dirty fight to the Holy city of Mecca...

Shehi Sani reacts...

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1520761232638234627?s=19

More reactions below...

Tinubu is really fighting dirty......
Oluomo and Co will finish the job before and during election....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by StrongandMighty: 8:06am On May 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
It pain this one like die .I can't blame you bcs no one paste the poster of your favorite candidate in near by north here talkless of other country.
Will you die if you reason with your brain for once instead of your anus??
No wonder they refer to you guys as fake Muslims up north

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by FoolaniHellman: 8:07am On May 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Cry me a river Osu Pig

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by helinues: 8:08am On May 02, 2022
Toh
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Skillsnigeria: 8:27am On May 02, 2022
The lord will deliver una. Nigeria, a vision-less country
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by SwissMass: 8:38am On May 02, 2022
Where is the pasting, baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts and IPOB cannibals are the most senseless myopic and deluded people I have ever seen on earth, so someone can not carry his poster or ambition to a place of prayers for prayer, no wonder biafrans are always filled with bitterness and hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by ChoCho54(f): 8:41am On May 02, 2022
I knew that was going to backfire and show Nigerians one more of many reasons why Tinubu cannot be president.

#PeterObi

Man wey Sabi decorum.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2022
Flood?
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2022
Tinubu is a mad man

This is a taboo
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
I knew that was going to backfire and show Nigerians one more of many reasons why Tinubu cannot be president.

#PeterObi

Man wey Sabi decorum.

You must be a joker if you think Tinubu has a hand in this. He has no control over overzealous supporters you know, likewise Petr Obi. Meanwhile Tinubu my belief is that Tinubu will defeat Obi in a fair contest, this I firmly believe.

Mind you I’m neither Igbo nor Yoruba
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Advocate500: 8:51am On May 02, 2022
The more Thieftinubu and his miscreants followers try to market him the more disgrace he receives. This is not 2015 were a dummy was sold to the country with the help of their media houses, thank God for Twitter and other conventional and non conventional media outlets, that have continued to put their madness in check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Advocate500: 8:52am On May 02, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

You must be a joker if you think Tinubu has a hand in this. He has no control over overzealous supporters you know, likewise Petr Obi. Meanwhile Tinubu my belief is that Tinubu will defeat Obi in a fair contest, this I firmly believe.

i hope you know Tinubu was also in mecca?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by IamANigerianMan: 8:57am On May 02, 2022
SpatialKing:

Holy Land
Holy waiting? Who did our graduate this thing?
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2022
Sharia police is waiting for him when next he's in Kano cheesy
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by Vulcanheph(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2022
If you ever need proof to know that the average naija leader is shameless and desperate... This is it.
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by 77up(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2022
Someone hold a poster and idiots are crying grin
Where are the posters there now, was actually expecting post on the wall like here in the country.

Awon werey gbogbo, just imagine their ngbeke candidate is the one in poster, we no go hear word here today, hypocrite fools undecided

BAT to your face haters!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React! by ChoCho54(f): 9:04am On May 02, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Without conceding to you, if Tinubu did not endorse it, why did he not come out to disown it?

But watch out, now that there's an outrage, Tunde Rahman will issue a lengthy rebuttal within 48hrs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team / The Church Has Enjoyed Wonderful Relationship With Gov. Ugwuanyi – Bishops / BREAKING! INEC Postpones Governorship, State Assembly Elections To March 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.