Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics (3981 Views)

My Journey To Ikoyi Prison / Please Fam, Help Clear My Confusion Cos I Dont Understand Any More / My Journey To Motherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 1:23pm On May 02, 2022
Addme:

That bolded part is not true. How can she suggest 70k per month,you know how much that's in a year. She said for a year and that would be better than wandering around and begging people to sleep in their apartment.

Go and read it again.

By the way, she didn't give specific details on how to go about reaching the person or place. So how am I supposed to go about it?

Its not as easy as she made it seem. Been through all that. Nothing came out. No be unilag area? My school?
Hmmm...
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by OlawaleBammie: 1:31pm On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

400k is not the actual rent. Its for a new accommodation after which you'll be paying like 250k annually.

If you say its not worth doing a job that amount in a place with such rent, where will now be worth it.

Ok, if I go to my family house at Badagry, the highest pay you can get there is 20k. I'm telling you as a graduate that is why my elder sister doesn't buy the idea of relocating and starting all over again. I'm even planning to help some of them over there secure a job here when I get settled in because the jobs there are nothing to write home about.

At least here now, theres hope of yearly increment which I believe by the time my rent is due, ill be earning 150k monthly and be able to sustain and still start other businesses I have in mind.

Its just the beginning that seems rough. Subequently, things will only get better. I believe.

sure sure!! Its just the beginning, i pray for the strength to pull it. But have it at the back of ur mind that the house rent will also increase drastically, no be lagos?? Lol, i lived there for a decade before i run comot.

If u cant secure a partner now just make sure that wen u finally settle down u bring a person in with u so the the rent and other miscellaneous expenses can be shared, so that u can have savings to counter unforseen future occurrence.

Kpele, okun..

Well, that is how most of we guys did it till we could stand on our feet, seeing ladies doing it that ways shows how determined u re.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by jalodo2: 1:33pm On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

Go and read it again.

By the way, she didn't give specific details on how to go about reaching the person or place. So how am I supposed to go about it?

Its not as easy as she made it seem. Been through all that. Nothing came out. No be unilag area? My school?
Hmmm...
Did u ask for specific details or immediately talk down? All u need is money to b sent to ur accnt, no other need.

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 1:33pm On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
sure sure!! Its just the beginning, i pray for the strength to pull it. But have it at the back of ur mind that the house rent will also increase drastically, no be lagos?? Lol, i lived there for a decade before i run comot.

If u cant secure a partner now just make sure that wen u finally settle down u bring a person in with u so the the rent and other miscellaneous expenses can be shared, so that u can have savings to counter unforseen future occurrence.

Kpele, okun..

Well, that is how most of we guys did it till we could stand on our feet, seeing ladies doing it that ways shows how determined u re.

Thanks for your words of encouragement my dear
God bless you.
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2022
Michelle55:
All this shalaye is not needed, stop these sob stories of yours and get a life.
No one will part with their hard-earned money just because you dropped a pitiable story of how displaced you are, only you created 5 threads all on one c0ck and bull story.
Make I clear you, shishi you no go see and that's the truth.
Where are the mods sef? Kindly delete all these bullshiit of a story mbok.
are you really female?? ..

You seem like a wicked one...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Johnsown1(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2022
Why are you sleeping in church, today what is the problem
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2022
Justbehave:
I have always known that this mercychen come channah1 is a good for nothing evening sun newspaper. From a teacher to a producer and now another job. Fake ass people everywhere
is she really mercychen??
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 2:37pm On May 02, 2022
Johnsown1:
Why are you sleeping in church, today what is the problem

My dear, I shared my ordeal in my first post.

Please kindly take the time to read it. You'll understand why I'm sleeping in the church.

Thank you.
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Johnsown1(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

My dear, I shared my ordeal in my first post.

Please kindly take the time to read it. You'll understand why I'm sleeping in the church.

Thank you.

I have read some of your thread but where are you from and while do you prefer Lagos and what is your plan. Where exactly are you in Lagos
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 3:25pm On May 02, 2022
Johnsown1:

I have read some of your thread but where are you from and while do you prefer Lagos and what is your plan. Where exactly are you in Lagos

I was born in Lagos and have lived virtually all my life here.

My plan is get some money and add to what I've saved and get an apartment somewhere not so far from my place of work.

I'm in iyanaoworonshoki.

I'm from Rivers.
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Johnsown1(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

I was born in Lagos and have lived virtually all my life here.

My plan is get some money and add to what I've saved and get an apartment somewhere not so far from my place of work.

I'm in iyanaoworonshoki.

I'm from Rivers.

And your work place is their too
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 3:38pm On May 02, 2022
Johnsown1:

And your work place is their too

Yes, Sir.
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Michelle55: 3:42pm On May 02, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
are you really female??.

You seem like a wicked one...
Very wicked I must admit... I can smell a scam from a mile away when I see one, this sob story has so many irregularities written all over it and I can't sit back and watch a scammer rip people off.
So yeah, I'm a wicked female and I proudly wear the title.
Do you mean to tell me that in the supposed area where she lives and works, there is no female to share rent with?
Lagos must be filled with demolished houses if that's the case.
Let her deactivate and come up with a new moniker but this time she should come up with a more convincing story.

6 Likes

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Johnsown1(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

Yes, Sir.

Ok, what if you look for a realtor it estate agents around your area, so that they can help you out with a cheap accommodation instead of gambling with your safety
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 4:01pm On May 02, 2022
Johnsown1:

Ok, what if you look for a realtor it estate agents around your area, so that they can help you out with a cheap accommodation instead of gambling with your safety

Getting an agent is not the issue. The money to rent a place is not complete yet.
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Toma2: 6:21pm On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
u wil testify, but putting ur bra to the world is needless

Even as a man, u can hardly see my boxer where i keep it, talk more of showing it to the world cheesy grin u get mind sha.

Well, i pray God elevate u soon sister.
How u go take know say na woman...
Na so na
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Mkelv0106(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2022
May God see you through ur trying time. But what kinda help do you need specifically from nairalanders?
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Justbehave(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
is she really mercychen??
Na she

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Phoneworld: 6:41pm On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

Its in the childrens department I slept, nobody was there.. I couldn't have slept with bra on besides I wore a t-shirt.

At least before the woman that sweeps came, I was up.

This is my raw experience. Just trying to record everything uncensored so in a few months when i look back at all these, I'll appreciate God more and be more sensitive to the needy. Though ive always been epathic and helped the needy in my own little way before this problem and even while in it.

I will testify soon. I must.

God will make a way dear, i wish i can help.... really, people are going through a lot, i was once is such situation and God delivered me, same God that do it for me will do it for u i pray... Amen, everything will be fine okay as long as they is life their is hope, love u and God care about u, pls be careful and take care... are you around igondo?... i can provide u food everyday, am not financially okay right to move around i work on budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 6:55pm On May 02, 2022
Phoneworld:

God will make a way dear, i wish i can help.... really, people are going through a lot, i was once is such situation and God delivered me, same God that do it for me will do it for u i pray... Amen, everything will be fine okay as long as they is life their is hope, love u and God care about u, pls be careful and take care... are you around igondo?... i can provide u food everyday, am not financially okay right to move around i work on budget

Awwnnn thank you Soo much!
May God bless your kind heart.

I'm around oworonshoki.
My dear, I have food. The only thing is just this apartment issue. Once God settles me, I don't really have any challenge.

God must bless you for me. Thanks for showing empathy. You're blessed.
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 10:17pm On May 02, 2022
Mkelv0106:
May God see you through ur trying time. But what kinda help do you need specifically from nairalanders?

I need financial assistance from any well meaning fellow.
Anyone God lays it in his/ her heart to support me financially, Sir I'll be grateful.
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Phoneworld: 6:44am On May 03, 2022
Channah1:

Awwnnn thank you Soo much!
May God bless your kind heart.

I'm around oworonshoki.
My dear, I have food. The only thing is just this apartment issue. Once God settles me, I don't really have any challenge.

God must bless you for me. Thanks for showing empathy. You're blessed.
Good morning....
How was your night, please tell me you are save and you slept we this morning, at least better than yesterday.... pls respond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 7:49am On May 03, 2022
Phoneworld:

Good morning....
How was your night, please tell me you are save and you slept we this morning, at least better than yesterday.... pls respond

I'm safe my dear. Thanks and God bless you for your concern.

I'm about to leave the place now.

Thanks, I really appreciate.
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by SensualMan: 2:05pm On May 03, 2022
Channah1:

I need financial assistance from any well meaning fellow.
Anyone God lays it in his/ her heart to support me financially, Sir I'll be grateful.
Now u have landed grin grin

U just kept on beating around the Bush.

Yeye!

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by azammi(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2022
I don’t see how she is emotionally blackmailing anyone . If you can’t help her why don’t you move away and let someone who can do .it instead of spoiling there minds , Why all this your rant .

If you believe nobody cares then why are you trying so hard so nobody will help her .

If na scam it between Her and God if it’s not it’s between her and God.

Leave the girl to get the help she needs .
jalodo2:
Mr man, if u prefer waiting to rent a300k befitting apartment ? then its ur choice and shouldnt be anyones problem. Why not use this energy to disturb or stand on ur family neck instead of trying to emotional blackmail strangers to give u their money. Apart from d 70k shared room d lady talked about, what about renting a room with another lady and sharing d rent? Wait for him to tell us he doent know any lady in d world or no lady stays around her, he will instantly condemn any advice given. Wait all u can...... nobody cares, we know u aint begging for money ( like u said) so, y are u hysterically running around opening 6 threads with new moniker over same story? Your fellow men are hustling, u sat down making up superstory to scam them. Na wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2022
May God deliver you from all your predicaments
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 4:06pm On May 03, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
May God deliver you from all your predicaments

Amen.
azammi:
I don’t see how she is emotionally blackmailing anyone . If you can’t help her why don’t you move away and let someone who can do .it instead of spoiling there minds , Why all this your rant .

If you believe nobody cares then why are you trying so hard so nobody will help her .

If na scam it between Her and God if it’s not it’s between her and God.

Leave the girl to get the help she needs .

Iam still shocked at the way he took it upon himself to make sure no one believes me.

I don't know him from Adam neither have I ever scammed him or anyone he knows but he just chose to be in the way.

Thanks for your concern, dear.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by azammi(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2022
People are like that always wasting no time to discourage people from helping people.
Channah1:

Amen.

Iam still shocked at the way he took it upon himself to make sure no one believes me.

I don't know him from Adam neither have I ever scammed him or anyone he knows but he just chose to be in the way.

Thanks for your concern, dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
azammi:
People are like that always wasting no time to discourage people from helping people.

Yeah. They forget its a small world and it could be their turn next.

That's why I'm just shaking my head because life is a vicious circle.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by azammi(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2022
Don’t worry sis you will come out Strong. Joy comes in the morning.
Channah1:

Yeah. They forget its a small world and it could be their turn next.

That's why I'm just shaking my head because life is a vicious circle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 1:57am On May 04, 2022
azammi:
Don’t worry sis you will come out Strong. Joy comes in the morning.

Amen.

Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Secretly Smokes.... / Can U Marry A Lady Dat Isnt Ready To Drop Her Surname / Can We Please Help Our Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.