Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families (28983 Views)

Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) / Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by Eriokanmi: 1:20pm On May 02, 2022
loveymom:
The sugar is for what? Cooking the rice or drinking it?

lolz. Na all of d above dear. A faster way for diabetes to pick someone's call. Callous leaders!

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by anonimi: 1:21pm On May 02, 2022
Angel55555:
Good riddance, at least thousands of people benefited from his generosity. He's far better than those who enjoy the system alone with their families and close pals.

Is that how you compare yourself with the worst people in life so you can make progress

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by Deeprooted: 1:22pm On May 02, 2022
What's his source of income?

Defrauding Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by Benny6944: 1:22pm On May 02, 2022
A bag of rice will serve them throughout his tenure if he wins right?

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by galaxy2020(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2022
The bribe continues?

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by 4four(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2022
Those women self hide their face

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by yusluvad(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2022
Which one is across Nigeria ?

He only did his scam Ramadan giveaway in the Northern Nigeria, and not 'Across Nigeria'... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by anonimi: 1:24pm On May 02, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Hunger is really dealing with some nigerians ooooo

Hunger created because ThiefNuibu and his governors fail to employ government workers and pay them better salary and pensions

OmoOgunOriginal:
The Trade Union Congress, Ogun State Chapter has appealed to Governor Dapo Abiodun to pay the N68bn pension gratuities owned by the state government.

Comrade Akeem Lasisi made the appeal in an address to mark the 2022 Workers Day on Sunday in Abeokuta.

Pensioners had on Thursday converged on the Union’s Secretariat in Abeokuta to organize a one-day special prayer against unknown evil forces preventing the Governor from paying them their entitlements.

Some of the demands of the pensioners were an increase in the pensioners’ monthly take home; increase in the quarterly release of gratuity from N500m to N1bn; release of deducted contributory pensions to their respective pension fund administrators, as well as the constitution of the Pensions Committee which will administer the affairs of their union.

Lasisi while addressing workers in the state at the MKO Abiola Stadium urged the state Governor to increase the quarterly release of N500m.

“Do everything possible to increase the quarterly release of N500 million to clear the backlog of gratuities for the State Pensioners. If the past government had started the remission of N500million quarterly as being done by your government, the backlog might have been either completely offset or minimally reduced by now. So, we commend your government for being humane, but we seek an upward review of the amount so remitted quarterly.”

https://platformtimes.com.ng/2022/05/01/may-day-ogun-workers-beg-abiodun-to-pay-n68bn-pension-gratuities/

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by lifenija: 1:25pm On May 02, 2022
sycowisu:
Jagaban!!!! Thanks for this, 5 of my family members benefitted from this

#AgbaMeTA
dem don buy this one vote with rice.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by jrusky(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Jagaban d Mumuni ododo. Thank u for d exemplary laada. na u I go vote for.

Pls pls pls will you stop that laada nonsensense? When MKO abandoned his people in SW and was dishing out billions in cash, dolling out bags of rice, vegetable oil etc to your fellow laada yeye believers up north was it not the same your fellow laaada bitchs that assassinated him

Pls keep that shit laada as per Tinubu all is fake and political gimmick shit trying to proof a point whereas the demons up North are waiting to unleash their MKO stunt on him.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by Kingozymandias(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Jagaban d Mumuni ododo. Thank u for d exemplary laada. na u I go vote for.

So 8 years of your life is worth a 15kg bag of rice ?

Let's say he turns out to be a terrible leader like buhari you would have sold 8 year sof yours and your children's life into hardship for a 15kg bag of rice ?

Hahahahahahaha

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by Unigrad: 1:25pm On May 02, 2022
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by lugado: 1:28pm On May 02, 2022
I always tell people
The educated and the enlightened are the minorty in this country
We that come to social media to express our view are a tiny fraction of the voter populace
Wgike Osinbajo is doing the social media campaign, tinubu is doing it the grassroots way
Osinbajo does not even stand a chance if not for the vp leverage that he has
Infact in politics, he's a nobody
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by Collyti19: 1:32pm On May 02, 2022
Jagaban
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by Ikpa1: 1:33pm On May 02, 2022
sycowisu:

#AgbaMeTA

Many handicapped persons here supporting mediocre but
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by bennie1980(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2022
Is the 50000 the number of families we have in Nigeria?
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 02, 2022
How many times has Tinubu gifted his own people....I mean the Yorubas or even help them during times of clashes with Fulani herdsmen and the rest. Any time he does something, it s usually for the Notherners. He keeps quiet and suddenly becomes invisible anytime Yorubaland needs urgent help.

Well, I already know his urchins are coming for me.....
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2022
I feel ashamed as a Nigerian seeing tinz like dis!

undecided
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by Chukwumawisdom: 1:39pm On May 02, 2022
Angel55555:
Good riddance, at least thousands of people benefited from his generosity. He's far better than those who enjoy the system alone with their families and close pals.
Bro u are still falling to this old trick of our politician? Try change ur thinking towards these politicians
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by sirsugar(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2022
kroger:
Same old tricks these useless politicians do all the time to get cheap votes. Rice and sugar lol.. Nigeria is doomed
mumu man! that man distributing foods is not different to ur father,he didn't hold any political office but still doing good what did those in office do?? U people sef be ingrate, even if he is ur present president do u expect him to be distributing foods everyday What' u should expect from him is to make country flow well for everyone to afford food for themselve, ISSA good thing to give food to poor on Eid Mubarak day and he gives out again u still dey cry
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by Echoban: 1:43pm On May 02, 2022
kroger:
Same old tricks these useless politicians do all the time to get cheap votes. Rice and sugar lol.. Nigeria is doomed

To d best of my knowledge, BAT do this on every occasion like this, politics aside, he's a cheerful giver. Try give people something sometimes and see if they won't defend u in ur absence. It's one law of nature BAT is taking advantage of.

SamE thing reflecting in his Political life.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by phemmyfour: 1:45pm On May 02, 2022
hynodo:
He does this annually....nice one by the way
But it's being broadcast this year
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by sirsugar(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2022
bennie1980:
Is the 50000 the number of families we have in Nigeria?
you see grin as if he is ur father,as if ur father don't know how to also enter politics,as if he is ur current president Praise those giving don't be ingrate
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2022
sycowisu:

#AgbaMeTA
You're shameless

Stop cursing your family

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by izombie(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2022
And how many bags of rice did the saudi billionaires share? I guess none because their citizens don't need charity because their country is good but here in naija na different issue. Steal from the masses then give them crumbs and they are happy. Nonsense
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by sirsugar(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
But it's being broadcast this year
sure, don't u notice anything he does now is been cast since wen he declare and all eyes on him,
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by rickyrex(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2022
This country nah was oh. Hausa don suffer for tinubu hand. Him no sey thier only problem nah food even when they claim to be the highest producer of food in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 02, 2022
They love to make poverty a weapon so they can feed their ego ,rubbish ,standing in line for photo ops because of 1 damn bag of rice ,Africa is a cursed place

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by Pat081: 1:55pm On May 02, 2022
Brendaniel:
And all I can see there are northerners, why didn't they mention the states he shared the rice too, because all the states will be northern states...
why do you comment b4 me?? because that is the question I want to ask we all know is that this can not be southwest or lgbo states na north all his thinking is that he will get more vote for them but he is an old fool they can never vote for him if the have someone from the north part of the country
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by phemmyfour: 1:56pm On May 02, 2022
sirsugar:
sure, don't u notice anything he does now is been cast since wen he declare and all eyes on him,
yinmu, In this cyberspace... politicians know what and when to broadcast what they are doing
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by TOYNEX(f): 1:56pm On May 02, 2022
Why Rice with Sugar?
E no too clear �

Rhinestones Template tools and Accessories Available
Check my signature for Laser cutting Template Kit with free training on how to use , Fabric Embellishment needs. All Beading Accessories
Akure to Nationwide Delivery
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families by richardtimothy(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2022
sycowisu:

#AgbaMeTA

Awon oni jekuje. The hunger is awaiting you people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister / "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Arrest On Delivery Bikes: Lagos State Government Takes Its Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.