Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,264 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed (57048 Views)

Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes / Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb / Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by sanpipita(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2022
wirinet:

And you think the Ukrainian military were able to achieve all these on their own?
Its the British and US intelligence that is providing intelligence, logistics support and arms to sustain the war with Russians. All Russian troop movements and formation is supplied the Ukrainian military. I am sure even Russian communications is being intercepted and passed unto the Ukrainians.

I know all of that, UK military has been training Ukrainian army for many years now, still doesn't change Russia has been incompetent, till now they are still being intercepted thought they brag they have an almighty military that will even take on NATO

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Seun(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2022
motymop:
I hope you guys know that this is War propaganda
What is stopping Russia from denying this and showing some evidence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Krismas(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2022
luluosas:
Putin is using his hands to kill his own generals one by one. What a pity!

Cared to make legit $3 daily? Then get to me ASAP
Wot business do u have dat will make me 3pts daily? Am interested
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Owerri1stSon: 6:18pm On May 02, 2022
gambojimeta:

Ukraine has exposed Russia has overrated military.

From expired military rations to missile missing targets, and taking out Russian officers like they are antelopes, to Russian soldiers stealing pants and underwears

Russia is living in Old USSR glory grin

To be honest, I am not suprised. Russia is a country where minimum wage is just a little above Nigeria. The country is struggling since the oil wealth is only shared among Putin and some rich oligarch friends of his.

Very correct. I have been to Russia before and I have also been to Ukraine..

Before now, Russians are barely trying to survive. Imagine live is suffering couple with heavy sanctions. . I can't just imagine the hell the citizens there are going through now even though the Kremlin are trying to cover it.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by dappydozzy(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2022
sanpipita:
A whole Chief Of Staff getting taken out just like that, even boko haram has barely touched our generals talk more of chief of staff, every day Russia military keeps getting exposed to ridicule.

Next thing we will hear Putin himself has been injured at the war front.

A lot of generals were killed by Boko Haram, most of them were ambushed, remember when we are talking about generals in the army, it starts from brigadier up to general. All those ranks are top senior officer ranks and any of these ranks can be appointed as Chief of army staff. Then when comparing don't compare a terrorists group with a nation's armed forces, it is not a basis for comparison. So you have to get the difference. The over hyped United States despite the military prowess had their Al bagram military base which was also a supercamp overran by Taliban fighters several times in Afghanistan. In a war, you can't predict anything. Why hasn't the United States confronted Russia unilaterally, I am gladly waiting for them to do that, if it was another country they can bully they would have invaded the country like what happened to Iraq during the Gulf war.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Pocketnews: 6:42pm On May 02, 2022
Russians are in love with their oppressors.
Putin, wasting Generals like conscripts.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by ofiko123(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2022
RIP to the dead..
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by danngnews: 6:50pm On May 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
What is Chief of Staff doing in a war front?

That's how desperate Putin has become.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Funflipper: 6:54pm On May 02, 2022
SUPERPACK:
I rather spend that time watching ESN videos at least they are not cowards that can't fight Russia home and away like US and NATO puppets.

Ok. I was only trying to help out but it seems your ignorance on this is deliberate.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2022
sanpipita:
A whole Chief Of Staff getting taken out just like that, even boko haram has barely touched our generals talk more of chief of staff, every day Russia military keeps getting exposed to ridicule.

So you really believe an army chief of staff will be sent to the frontlines?

You guys need to start separating facts from fallacy in this war
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by matm: 7:30pm On May 02, 2022
sanpipita:

Putin should say no to cowardice.He should arise and lead in the war at Ukraine instead of sending people to fight on his behalf as he scurries in his room like a woman.
Putin should wise up, arise and lead Russian troops himself to showcase his bravery just like the president of Ukraine is doing.President of Chad equally did that.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by King2019(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2022
chronique:
The biggest mistake the Russians made at the inception, was to treat the war with levity, and allow the logistics line for weapons from the west to remain. Those should have been the first targets at the beginning. They are taking over towns and cities but at a slower pace and also losing men in the process of doing that.
They are brothers there is nothing he can do about it.
Should he start indiscriminate killing no one in Russia will support him

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by omohayek: 7:47pm On May 02, 2022
olugabbie:

Nope!

I know very well. See the screenshot. It was on bbc.
Perhaps if you'd bothered to read your own screenshot, you'd have realized that it mentions Major General Vitaly Gerasimov, who is not the same person as Chief of General Staff Valery Gerasimov! Vitaly was the nephew of the Chief of Staff who the latest news is about, something you might have picked up on if you weren't in such a rush to call it "fake news" ... But then again, you Putin-worshipers aren't known either for your attention spans or your ability to comprehend basic English.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 7:49pm On May 02, 2022
King2019:

They are brothers there is nothing he can do about it.
Should he start indiscriminate killing no one in Russia will support him

Putin is already killing indiscriminately which is why the entire Russian media has been put in a stranglehold by him in order to ensure that only what he approves gets told to the people which was why the word WAR was made illegal and he claimed that Ukrainians were welcoming the Russian soldiers with open arms as liberators.

It's called Brainwash. His entire population have been zombified.

Same reason why they quickly denied the missile strike that sunk the Moskva cheesy
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by King2019(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
Igbofam:

Putin is already killing indiscriminately which is why the entire Russian media has been put in a stranglehold by him in order to ensure that only what he approves gets told to the people which was why the word WAR was made illegal and he claimed that Ukrainians were welcoming the Russian soldiers with open arms as liberators.

It's called Brainwash. His entire population have been zombified.

Same reason why they quickly denied the missile strike that sunk the Moskva cheesy
If he was killing indiscriminately, the operation would have ended since.

Ukraine and Russia are the same so I don't know where the president is from
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by bergs2: 7:54pm On May 02, 2022
sanpipita:

Fear a man who is fighting for his land.
He knows that if he fails, he has all to lose.
Even Russian top soldiers are as good as the rank and file; Boys Scout
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 7:56pm On May 02, 2022
King2019:

If he was killing indiscriminately, the operation would have ended since.

Ukraine and Russia are the same so I don't know where the president is from

Ukraine and Russia are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by organicfoods(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2022
seguno2:

Did Putin ever have any goodwill for the invasion of his neighbouring country? From who? From where?
Iran,India and China
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by mightyhaze: 8:59pm On May 02, 2022
olugabbie:

Nope!

I know very well. See the screenshot. It was on bbc.
vitali.. not Valery

Gerasimov na common name for russia

1 Like

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Lightorder: 9:00pm On May 02, 2022
olugabbie:
This same man (Valery Gerasimov) was Russian first general the Ukranians claimed they killed.
when ?
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Lightorder: 9:05pm On May 02, 2022
Skyfornia:
I fear Putin's stubbornness might lead him to unleash nuclear weapon.
let him bring it on. We have been waiting
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by AldrichAmes: 9:07pm On May 02, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Mr propaganda,is it only the west that engages in propaganda?

Tell us how many Russians died in that moskva ship that the Ukraine's military sank?..of which you & your holy holy media in russia are still hiding from the parents.

Why is there no independent media outlets in russia today?

You have now become Russia's propaganda machine by saying Russia's economy has become stronger?

Mr holy propaganda,pls tell us how Russia's economy has become stronger.. I'm waiting....

How would you even know what “propaganda” entails when you write like you have got dyslexia? This is just laughable.

Russian economy will always be healthy because it’s backed by resources. Russia is the richest resource-rich country on the planet. And it has a small population in context of the resources. Compared to the US that’s always in a deficit and Europe that has no resources.

Tell me how many people died in Iraq when a fleet of US Apaches were destroyed. Or the over 50 elite US Navy Seal 6 special forces that were killed by less than 30 Taliban with RPGs and AK47 in Afghanistan with 2 chinook shot down by RPGs. And tell me how many British forces died when Argentine conscripts sank 2 flagship Royal Navy destroyers and 2 frigates.

Stop asking me dumb questions. An old destroyer hit a sea mine and got destroyed. Big deal? And more than 95% of them survived and a lot of them were awarded medals the next day in a video.

Funny how Ukraine was claiming it was killing 1000 Russian soldiers daily from the 24th of Feb. for 20 days until they got to 20k. However, from then till now, after over 60 days - they’re stuck at 24k, lol. You know why? It’s because they know the propaganda isn’t sustainable because they’d be at 60k killed now and around 150k injured. And that’s more than the 160k Russians that invaded the country, lol. Now, this is what propaganda looks like.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by ussv: 9:08pm On May 02, 2022
Igbofam:

Even Moscow times carried the news so let me help you. It appears you only focus on RT the Russian lying propaganda wing. smiley
Like for instance, the news about Putin having Cancer, I didn't see it anywhere else apart from nairaland i mean
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by AldrichAmes: 9:11pm On May 02, 2022
ussv:

Like for instance, the news about Putin having Cancer, I didn't see it anywhere else apart from nairaland i mean

That’s just fake news like this one and all the other killed generals and officers.

Fake news
- Putin had cancer
- Putin is hiding in a bunker
- Shiogu has stroke
- 15 Russian generals and officers got killed
- Ghost of Kiev
- Snake Island

And this thread.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 9:21pm On May 02, 2022
ussv:

Enlighten yourself. Stop allowing RT news to continue making you look like a fool. You are a full grown adult for crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 9:27pm On May 02, 2022
AldrichAmes:

That’s just fake news like this one and all the other killed generals and officers.

Fake news
- Putin had cancer
- Putin is hiding in a bunker
- Shiogu has stroke
- 15 Russian generals and officers got killed
- Ghost of Kiev
- Snake Island

And this thread.

Russia just lost about 40 Marines near the same snake island grin

2 of Their raptor Patrol vessels were destroyed today by the Ukrainian forces courtesy of the Bayraktar drone grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC90_N8t6LI

Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by ussv: 9:34pm On May 02, 2022
Igbofam:

Enlighten yourself. Stop allowing RT news to continue making you look like a fool. You are a full grown adult for crying out loud.
You have started insulting me now. I am certainly not a fool for expressing my own opinion. This Nairaland is too toxic
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Igbofam: 9:36pm On May 02, 2022
ussv:

You have started insulting me now. I am certainly not a fool for expressing my own opinion. This Nairaland is too toxic

I never insulted you. Rather I offered you good advice.

How can you in this modern age of the internet and easily accessible information via Google claim you never saw that news anywhere else except nairaland.

This shows how you have willfully submitted yourself to being closed minded.

Break free from RT news. It's affecting your adult intelligence
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 02, 2022
sanpipita:

It simply shows that the top officers of the Russian Army are not arm chairs warmers but REAL SOLIDERS dedicated to their choice of profession. The lead from the front, the are not cowards.
Re: Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed by ussv: 9:42pm On May 02, 2022
Igbofam:

I never insulted you. Rather I offered you good advice.

How can you in this modern age of the internet and easily accessible information via Google claim you never saw that news anywhere else except nairaland.

This shows how you have willfully submitted yourself to being closed minded.

Break free from RT news. It's affecting your adult intelligence
Like I said, I am just expressing my own opinion, I should not be insulted for that. I did not see it in other outlets does not mean its not there. I did not see it when I looked at other outlets like CNN or Axios , or New York Times. Nairaland is a forum, an opinion forum, this thing no be fight my brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel / Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.