Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District (18820 Views)

2023 : Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Joins Race For Imo East Senatorial Seat / Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by VillagePipu: 7:50pm On May 02, 2022
shizzle1:
She should respect herself instead of insulting the sensibility of Ndi Imo.

She can't eat her cake and have it. Her husband can't be governor in Ondo state and she will be senator in Imo state. Where sat one want happen? As in people don finish for imo state?

Abeg make she GTFOH!

She has gone for IT in Ondo State, she has gotten the needed experience to rule Imo people since Imolites lack sensible leaders.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by DAwest7: 7:51pm On May 02, 2022
justynneke:

Wait fess! Wen she win finish I go come tell u ntoooor �
are you Ashwuaring me she go win?
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by VillagePipu: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
justynneke:

She did it out of the love she has for her Igbo people. . To b AdaOwerre nor be beans na

Adawerey indeed. She will learn some important lessons about her ungrateful kinsmen in the coming months.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Naustine(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
justynneke:

What makes you think she might get the ticket?

I have a feeling she has uzodimma's backing on this
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by VillagePipu: 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Selfish buffoon. The indigenes of Ondo that have been denied their slots are left in the cold, can such a thing be allowed in the SE?

-Okoro bufo

That foolish woman will learn that her kinsmen are eternal ingrates. She will be taught a bitter lesson.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Temptee101(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2022
Money wey hin husband don steal already and is still stealing never do her.

Greedy devils.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by ecomalchemist(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2022
To celebrate the holidays, I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig !
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by hassan4: 8:00pm On May 02, 2022
This is good news. Ihiagwa and Nekede have really plunged Owerri West into total retardation. Let's give someone from Eziobodo and Emeabiam a chance. Power must be rotated. The likes of Jude Murakor, Chris Asoluka, Master Chef did absolutely nothing during their era in various positions as representatives for Owerri West. Take a look at how bad Ihiagwa/Nekede road has been for over two decades while their sons representative the region at State House and Senate level. Hon. Betty is even responsible for the construction of Eziobodo/Ihiagwa road during the Rochas era, now has continued pressing for elongation of that same link to to Emeabiam Community using the NDDC. God Bless her abundantly and may she win with gland side victory. I am an Hausa man who visits these communities on a regular.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by President2001(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2022
Haaa Ondo money
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by indemnityy: 8:01pm On May 02, 2022
Madam go and sit down, you want to be at the Senate with your husband when he finishes as governor.

Ok

Lets watch and see.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2022
Nonsense..
Dead on arrival..

We can't afford to have another Feminist in our hand..
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see her winning.

This I have seen.

You always see nonsense..

Ode.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Tinubuadvocate: 8:08pm On May 02, 2022
cheesy
post=112463144:
Everything rotating within the same political class...
If she will bring good governance and development to her constituency, we wish her all the very best,
If otherwise, a better candidate should come out.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

Meanwhile,
Nigerians, Wake Up.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by OkoroBufo: 8:10pm On May 02, 2022
VillagePipu:

Adawerey indeed grin She will learn some important lessons about her ungrateful kinsmen in the coming months.
Na real Adawerey . She go cry commot her father's compound. She thinks those people are normal.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by zubby29(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2022
� Except by miracle apc cant win an election in d east, even hope knows he wont win reelection on d platform of apc
FalseProphet1:
I see her winning.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by reuben81: 8:15pm On May 02, 2022
shizzle1:
Which yeye credibility? There are Imolites who are more credible than her.

She can take her credibility to ondo state, they'll need it more there.

Inukwa! No be only promise land. Let her go and take ondo people to heaven, we don't care in the east
why are we Igbos so tribalistic, haven't seen an lgboman as commissioner in Lagos state or house members,even the fact that this woman is a full blooded Igbo woman,let stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by lordswill03: 8:17pm On May 02, 2022
My wife and I stay in Akure and we are from Imo state too. First lady has been doing great good things for the People of Imo state and Igbo in general here in Ondo. We have not personally benefitted from her benevolence, but i hear stories from people for all the good things she does here in Akure and Ondo state in general. We wish to meet her too someday, perhaps there could be one or two things i can contribute in their governance. Long live her Excellency and may the Lord continue to bless the Sunshine state and Imo state

It is my prayer she wins

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by engrchykae(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2022
Naustine:
That's owerri zone, my zone, it's been a stronghold of PDP ,though none have performed well apart from senator chris anyanwu. I doubt if she would win, though she might get the ticket
let her come and see senior Amazons.
Igolo, Mrs Kema Chikwe is there and this woman is claiming Ada Owerri 1.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by VillagePipu: 8:22pm On May 02, 2022
reuben81:
why are we Igbos so tribalistic, haven't seen an lgboman as commissioner in Lagos state or house members,even the fact that this woman is a full blooded Igbo woman,let stop this nonsense

Igbos are the greatest enemies of fellow Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by VillagePipu: 8:23pm On May 02, 2022
lordswill03:
My wife and I stay in Akure and we are from Imo state too. [b]First lady has been doing great good things for the People of Imo state and Igbo in general here in Ondo. [/b]We have not personally benefitted from her benevolence, but i hear stories from people for all the good things she does here in Akure and Ondo state in general. We wish to meet her too someday, perhaps there could be one or two things i can contribute in their governance. Long live her Excellency and may the Lord continue to bless the Sunshine state and Imo state

It is my prayer she wins

Look here, when this Adawerey and her husband get out of power, people like you in Ondo will be identified and treated the way Igbos treat Yorubas in Igboland.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by topboss1: 8:26pm On May 02, 2022
BETTY IS NOW AN ONDO WOMAN.

THIS IS NOT VERY CONVINCING. grin
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by mrksquare: 8:36pm On May 02, 2022
reuben81:

Even in Rivers state an Igbo man was made a Commisioner. The perm sec in my ministry some years ago in Rivers state was an igbo man. Yet I haven't seen any State in the East appointed any fellow that isn't from IG o as Commisioner.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by reuben81: 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
VillagePipu:

Igbos are the greatest enemies of fellow Igbos.
I don't know,the people of Ondo are complaining that the governor is giving most of the contract to his inlaw,who brought the money to east we are here complaining
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by reuben81: 8:51pm On May 02, 2022
mrksquare:

Even in Rivers state an Igbo man was made a Commisioner. The perm sec in my ministry some years ago in Rivers state was an igbo man. Yet I haven't seen any State in the East appointed any fellow that isn't from IG o as Commisioner.
don't mind them I know the woman in person,the woman is more lgbo than those complaining,with this we can't go far,bring lgbo man to contest as president,they will tell is he not a full lgboman,

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by mrksquare: 9:03pm On May 02, 2022
reuben81:
don't mind them I know the woman in person,the woman is more lgbo than those complaining,with this we can't go far,bring lgbo man to contest as president,they will tell is he not a full lgboman,

Like they are whinning that Rotimi Amaechi isn't Igbo. Yet an Ikwerre man was the erstwhile secretary General of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Mrsprof(f): 9:08pm On May 02, 2022
She should tell her husband to pay Ondo workers first. Ev!l people in the seat of power. N@nsence
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by reuben81: 9:13pm On May 02, 2022
mrksquare:

Like they are whinning that Rotimi Amaechi isn't Igbo. Yet an Ikwerre man was the erstwhile secretary General of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo.
I don't really argue about all this,am just gotten irritated with all this bullshit
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Obeysco: 9:16pm On May 02, 2022
Ondo state money is going to suffer for it.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by techWriter3: 9:17pm On May 02, 2022
Dead on incoming
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by izubext007: 11:05pm On May 02, 2022
She has just wasted her money, by virtue of marriage she is no longer from imo state any more.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Munzy14(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2022
Naustine:
That's owerri zone, my zone, it's been a stronghold of PDP ,though none have performed well apart from senator chris anyanwu. I doubt if she would win, though she might get the ticket
Exactly...That senatorial has been pocketed by Sen Ezenwa Onyewuchi... grin

Madam betty is wasting time and Ondo money..
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District by Zeeku: 11:35pm On May 02, 2022
Naustine:
Ama Iwuagwu did well bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MINIMUM WAGE: Oshiomhole Disowns Govs, Backs Workers / Buhari Departs From Egypt Arrives Abuja (pics) / Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.