Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,086 members, 7,842,117 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. (12394 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by tinsel: 6:48am On May 03, 2022
SmartProf:

Na so him been talk until we saw how he produced Adamu as APC national chairman...this mallam's talk should not be taken serious o.
National chairman and the president are two different things
APC national chairman always emerge through consensus
But why are you afraid election?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Gentlevip: 6:48am On May 03, 2022
In other words our beloved baba of I am for nobody, I am for everybody means

May the best wins, level play, I no go chok mouth
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Mooh247: 6:48am On May 03, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Good morning.... Eyes clear as day break. E shock you abi

Wetin dey shocking... Buhari is very very predictable

Let Meyetti Allah Chairman buy APC nomination form and watch him throw caution to the winds and start campaigning for his belov3d cows and herdsmen
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by murmee: 6:52am On May 03, 2022
johnkay1:
He surely has favorite but will not make it obvious.
Of course. Buhari is being Diplomatic. He is also displaying Wisdom!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Cajal(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2022
Thank God
No way for betrayal
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:

You got it all wrong if you think Buhari was supported by Yorubas in Anticipation of his support in 2023, we know Buhari and how he failed 3 consecutive times and vowed to retire from active politics

We brought him out of retirement, financed him, packaged him, have our lawyers defend him, promoted him

Because if one reason and one reason alone... He was the fastest route to get another Yoruba Presidency after exhausting Northern 8 years zoning tenure

Again only Buhari could checkmate and send back Jonathan to the creeks were he belongs

Yorubas and Obasanjo picked Jonathan over many Ibo aspirants like Odili, Kalu, Okorocha to be Yaradua Vice and 2011 vice because he was weak and from a minority Ogbia tribe and easily discardable unlike an Ibo candidate

So we used Both Jonathan and Buhari for our cchess game
Do you believe there was a crack in the buhari -Tinubu relationship after buhari ascended to the throne?
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by 77up(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2022
Gbam!

Let's go to field cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Mooh247: 7:05am On May 03, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Do you believe there was a crack in the buhari -Tinubu relationship after buhari ascended to the throne?

Ofcoarse their was no relationship to start with, it was simply partnership between ACN and CPC where everyone get equal share

They weren't friends and Tinubu, Fashola and even El Rufai had spend over a decade insulting Buhari and rubishing him until he accepted a merger

Even their frosty relationship was reported since first term, and Buhari never stopped throwing snide remarks when he got the opportunity to

According to WikiLeaks, Tinubu wrote to US many times warning them about Buhari

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by okorogodwin4(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2022
Who cares
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by 1873n: 7:09am On May 03, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

You are entitled to your opinion however you are quite wrong

Promotion of Buhari to complete Northern rotation is the duty of every Nigerian that loves the zoning idea

As for Yoruba vs Ibo difference in political Ideology, it has been there just not too obvious till Jonathan came on board.... A particular Nairaland Thread since 2011 shows that
[/s]

is that why you raped your nephew
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:

Ofcoarse their was no relationship to start with, it was simply partnership between ACN and CPC where everyone get equal share

They weren't friends and Tinubu, Fashola and even El Rufai had spend over a decade insulting Buhari and rubishing him until he accepted a merger

Even their frosty relationship was reported since first term, and Buhari never stopped throwing snide remarks when he got the opportunity to

According to WikiLeaks, Tinubu wrote to US many times warning them about Buhari

I'm hearing the wiki for the first time.
Thank you for not denying there's no relationship to start with but just political. Even though you people spent years trying to deny what was obvious.
Good morning.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Brushstrokes20: 7:11am On May 03, 2022
Only brainless buffoons will believe these balderdash from the lifeless, integrity deficient, deceptive, morally bankrupt, 2faced scammer! undecided undecided undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by MikoB: 7:13am On May 03, 2022
He only said he will hand over to whoever Nigerians elect,apparently is talking about the general elections, not the APC primary which obviously he will influence.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by haffaze777(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2022
That's a lie, Buhari have anointed candidate,and if he doesn't have we must surely find one for him.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Mooh247: 7:19am On May 03, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
I'm hearing the wiki for the first time.
Thank you for not denying there's no relationship to start with but just political. Even though you people spent years trying to deny what was obvious.
Good morning.

Good morning and have a great day
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:21am On May 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Maybe that's why Rotimi Ameachi still waiting. Dude don't want to waste money.

MPAMA!!! CHEAP 30K STIPEND COLLECTOR
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:22am On May 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I am a jobless amala and ewedu stipend collector

You are right
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Musauzor(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2022
So you expected Buhari to open his mouth wide to tell the whole world that he has endorsed Mr. A or B? Even before the APC convention, PMB never admitted that he had a preferred candidate. I don't still understand why some people are gullible at this age and time. You just believe that PMB will just stay hands akimbo watching any body to emerge from APC without him making a substantial input or wielding a huge influence. You're very naive and gullible to think this is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by jamace(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2022
TAQIYA as usual. We know Buhari is always tied to his religion and tribe.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Nkpitime(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2022
This buhari is not straight forward early before the campaign started he once said that is not going to disclose his favourite he stressed that if he reveal his choice of candidate, he might be assassinated. now he's coming up with another story again that he doesn't have a special candidate this is how he told us in his inaugural speech that he is for everybody ,he is for nobody a kind of confusing statement
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Lacash: 7:36am On May 03, 2022
Indispensable85:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/02/2023-presidency-ill-hand-over-to-whoever-nigerians-elect-buhari-vows/amp/

Biting the hands that fed you is something that’s not acceptable…Karma will catch up with you old Man cool
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by blacknoir: 7:41am On May 03, 2022
Indispensable85:
For those still waiting for anointing oil, I say sorry oooooo. Hahahahahahahaha.....to your tent o Israel. Everybody to the field.

Cc: lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44
After all this year u still believe what buhari says? Smh
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by emmykk(m): 7:55am On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:

He didn't produce Adamu, APC Governors Gave him two names and he picked one ... Even Adamu acknowledge that he never thought he would be Chairman a month before Congress

They choose for him...oga you nor serious .
Nobody decide for a Nigerian President.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by VEHINTOLAR: 8:02am On May 03, 2022
Liar ! You have no favorite candidate but we know you'll do whatever it takes for another northerner,preferably a fulani man;regardless of his political affiliation, to succeed you ! You can only try but you'll fail as no northerner will succeed you in Aso rock even if that person is presented as a saint from the heaven !

2023 will either make or mar Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Burgerlomo: 8:07am On May 03, 2022
I bet Bubu will also denied that he didn't promise any change to any Nigerians during his campaign which translates to Naija don enter one chance cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji / Stolen Medical Equipment: Akpabio Moves To Save Face / PDP Leadership Intervenes As Makinde, Fayose Feud Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.