Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. (49307 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by jeromeekugbere(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2022
Seriously I don't understand how these things can bother people,

I understand what you're saying, it feels one sided and you want her to also show that you're important to her and loved as you've always shown her, I just want you to know that Love, affection and importance, that's some of those things that are bothering you are not quantifiable,. If it's bothering you so much, discuss it with her, I'm sure she has her reasons, if no reason, stop posting and make sure you tell her why you stopped, maybe she'll come around

9 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by emmanuelbrown26: 11:43am On May 03, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Seems like you had a terrible childhood, it has really robbed off on you negatively.
U are d one with issue here

4 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 03, 2022
After 10 years of marriage na WhatsApp and Instagram picture be your problem.
This social media generation will not kill me

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by emmanuelbrown26: 11:46am On May 03, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Someone said up there that the op has entitlement mentality and I'm wondering what that means in this context. You also talking about her protecting the marriage and I'm wondering what that means too

She is protecting the marriage but not protecting her brothers and sisters right? From everything up there she doesn't look like someone who is a private person not to talk of protecting anything, she is most likely likely living a different live online.
D WOMAN HAS A HIDDEN AGENDA PERiOD. SHE CAN ONLY DECEIVE D INNOCENT HUSBAND NOT Somebody like me

10 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by emmanuelbrown26: 11:53am On May 03, 2022
Kriss216:

My source of joy and inspiration shouldn't be your business, Lois.

Why should my source of joy comes from human when I have God who is the author and finisher of my faith?
dont mind daughters of eve, they always want to hear what would sweet their ego

5 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Adedaniel211(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2022
I never post my wife pictures too including my pikin and heaven no fall. 7years in marriage. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by emmanuelbrown26: 12:02pm On May 03, 2022
Biglittlelois:

David, if your source of joy comes from God, you will not constantly degrade his creation for your satisfaction and to be accepted by your ilks here, you are not smarter than God that knows the importance and significance of the female gender, you would not have been born without the female gender, whatever terrible experience you had or have, that makes you see females as your constant nightmare, is bordering on a mental disorder, it is not normal, you should check yourself into a psychiatric hospital, I'll always pray for you for eternal peace, you really need divine peace in your life, very obvious.

Take care.
God regretted ever creating woman after d incidence in d garden of Eden.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by techWriter3: 12:12pm On May 03, 2022
posting her Her what ... Ah, check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Luizkid(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2022
Face your family and stop looking for social media confirmation of the love of your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by oloriooko(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2022
OP you be mumu walahi
Questions for you:
1. Does your wife take good care of you, kids and home?
2. Does she show you respect at home?
3. Does she make love to you regularly?
4. Does she have friends you do not like seeing her with?
5. Is she hardworking?

Walahi you're the problem in this 10yr marriage the woman is the mature one while you're not growing at all
You deserve 100 strokes of cane walahi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by MOTOPARK: 3:23pm On May 03, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
She's for the street sad
Not far from the truth

3 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
Biglittlelois:

David, if your source of joy comes from God, you will not constantly degrade his creation for your satisfaction and to be accepted by your ilks here, you are not smarter than God that knows the importance and significance of the female gender, you would not have been born without the female gender, whatever terrible experience you had or have, that makes you see females as your constant nightmare, is bordering on a mental disorder, it is not normal, you should check yourself into a psychiatric hospital, I'll always pray for you for eternal peace, you really need divine peace in your life, very obvious.

Take care.

Everything you're trying to tell him , he already knows , but you made it worse suggesting he should be checked into a psychiatric hospital , he can simply see a therapist , there's nothing wrong with him, maybe it's his coping mechanism and it's not healthy but you seem to think it's a really big problem
And another thing is this is nairaland , are you going to look for every broken person and try to heal them ? It's nice to try and help people but it can come off as offensive sometimes , so you just have to overlook some things and focus on your own problems

3 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by meobizy(f): 6:18pm On May 03, 2022
Okay. Since we married her together let’s divorce her.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by MoneyGoDrop: 7:06pm On May 03, 2022
Try posting a female crush of yours and watch her actions.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Someone said up there that the op has entitlement mentality and I'm wondering what that means in this context. You also talking about her protecting the marriage and I'm wondering what that means too

She is protecting the marriage but not protecting her brothers and sisters right? From everything up there she doesn't look like someone who is a private person not to talk of protecting anything, she is most likely likely living a different live online.
living a different life online, you have said it all....

6 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2022
jeromeekugbere:
Seriously I don't understand how these things can bother people,

I understand what you're saying, it feels one sided and you want her to also show that you're important to her and loved as you've always shown her, I just want you to know that Love, affection and importance, that's some of those things that are bothering you are not quantifiable,. If it's bothering you so much, discuss it with her, I'm sure she has her reasons, if no reason, stop posting and make sure you tell her why you stopped, maybe she'll come around

you need to check on her Facebook...see who she is chatting with it. Afterall she is not ur galfrnd but your wife. You have every right to access her facebk. You can dm me for clues on how to hack her Facebook and even have access to her phone

4 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by VillagePipu: 9:39pm On May 03, 2022
I don't have my picture as my profile pic. I have never uploaded a picture on my Facebook for like 9 years now. I don't upload WhatsApp status.
In fact, I tell people not to upload my pictures.
On my birthday, I no need una greetings.
My woman don talk taya, I just dey look am. If you wan go, dey go. Wetin I dey do for you, your friends wey dem dey upload their pictures no dey get am from their men.

14 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Mryacks: 9:40pm On May 03, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Maybe she just doesn't like exposing her immediate family on social media. But does she put lots of her own pictures on status though?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by techgen(m): 12:39am On May 04, 2022
I still wonder, why people post their family pics on social media, especially in a world filled with jealousy...what an exposure!!! cry

8 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Steady259(m): 4:46am On May 04, 2022
So what was her response when you confronted her?
Because I refuse to believe you have all this unecessary insecurities about your wife of many years, yet you have not confronted her about it

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by elmagnifico411(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2022
I think I'm with u on this one. Op should worry less baiut social media in as much as the wife is carrying out her duties. People look for validation on d media jare.. though I sometimes post my wife's picture on my status but it has never been a worry for me if she does post mine or not. I know who I'm married to, and I think Op should try and know his woman too. Posting my kids is a no no. Even on their birthdays I Don't post. Wifey and her family do the postings but e no concern me. Social has a very very little role to play in marriages jare
Amotolongbo:
@OP

You wife is trying to protect you from the public prey.
Seems she is trying to keep away her family life away from the social media. Showing you and the children off on the social media isn’t love.

In as much as she performs her matrimonial responsibilities perfectly with you and the children and no history or perception of infidelity from the woman, social media love stunt is a trivial issue.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Truvelisback(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2022
Not everyone loves seeking attention, so it shouldn't be a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Mariangeles(f): 9:07am On May 04, 2022
[s]
Biglittlelois:

Take care.
[/s]

Don't be such a hypocrite! It is disgusting!

You're the last person that should be advising, let alone "praying" for kriss216!
Remove the beam in your eyes first!

Biglittlelois:

She is known here to be a slowpoke actually, she is a traditionally brainwashed soul that has been told to never stand up for herself when being suppressed, which she has displayed here countless times, so I'm not surprised.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kriss216: 9:43am On May 04, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

You're the last person that should be advising, let alone "praying" for kriss216!

Her hypocrisy is nauseating. Someone once said she's demented, I'm beginning to believe that.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Mariangeles(f): 9:54am On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Her hypocrisy is nauseating. Someone once said she's demented, I'm beginning to believe that.

O wu gi ka mma? undecided

Onye aghirigha di ka gi! cheesy
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kriss216: 9:57am On May 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

O wu gi ka mma? undecided

Onye aghirigha di ka gi! cheesy
Onye aghirigha ka onye mma ihu abuo mma. O wu ashi?

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Preciousppearl(f): 10:10am On May 04, 2022
To me social media professing of love and displaying all sort is childish.. the very important people in my life know their position. I hardly ever post my pictures talk more of husband and kids, these doesn't in anyway mean I love them less or leaving another kind of life on obasanjos internet..if your wife loves you and the kids that should be enough for you not confirmation of people who don't really know or care about you on social media.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 12:20pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

See who is calling someone demented lmao, you no see yourself finish you dey call another person demented, Kriss when will you get sense? You go about obsessing about women and you're calling someone that advised you demented, out of you and her who fit that profile perfectly? A woman you like castigating supported you for once in your miserable life and you are gallivanting about? Person wey do you dis thing do an well, aswear, go and get a life guy, your attention seeking on this forum no go put food for your table.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Kriss216: 12:37pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

See who is calling someone demented lmao, you no see yourself finish you dey call another person demented, Kriss when will you get sense? You go about obsessing about women and you're calling someone that advised you demented, out of you and her who fit that profile perfectly? A woman you like castigating supported you for once in your miserable life and you are gallivanting about? Person wey do you dis thing do an well, aswear, go and get a life guy, your attention seeking on this forum no go put food for your table.
Is this the main jovialjune or the cloned one? I don't want to waste my response.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Threesha(f): 12:40pm On May 04, 2022
undecided
ibechris:
My brother,until u realised that not all women wahala should be taken seriously,then u are sure to live long.

But if u worry over all this,depression will set in.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 12:55pm On May 04, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

And as for you, I see how you go about seeking attention from people that doesn't give a fvck about your existence here, you keep doing "I too know" "notice me" "talk to me I'm different from other females here" like your life depends on it from the same people that insults your gender and insults you at any given opportunity, but when it comes to females, that is when you will develop worthless liver to talk anyhow, and then use igbo to converse with your fellow ilks to form solidarity, on a faceless forum fa, different kind of creatures dey this forum sha, do you lack joy in your life? when will you get sense? You have no one to converse with offline?

Ehen back to why I quoted you, and so what if biglittlelois insulted you? Are you above insult? Haven't you insulted people here before? Would you like me to screenshot all the insults you dish out to people and show you cos it seems you don't have retentive memory, does that also mean you are an hypocrite? It's like you are blind on this forum, or you choose to lack comprehension and thought process, because if you do, you would see that Kriss is a constant woman basher on this forum, then you will understand why she advised him, but I understand that you love toxic people, as in you are drawn to negativity and vile human, you derive pleasure from them, that's why you see her advice to Kriss as offensive, I think you sef need a psycho analysis, be like say you and Kriss dey same page and get same thinking with mental disorder.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 12:56pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Is this the main jovialjune or the cloned one? I don't want to waste my response.

It's the main JovialJune check my profile, the cloned one has been banned, oya face me, I dey wait undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.