Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) (49339 Views)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by EBMedia: 3:33pm On May 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDjROzKRy0

Lagos resident laments the invasion of his compound by monkeys, IGBERETV reports.

The person who shared the video online wrote;

"We need the attention of the government in Olowora, Isheri Ojodu, Lagos. Monkeys are invading our houses. We need help"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdEZdjyrEgP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by matrix199(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2022
Lol

Monkeys are the clowniest animals ever. They are very mischievous and kleptomaniac.

This reminds of me of how some monkeys in New hall in Unilag stole the jeans I hung on the fence.

Have you seen a mokey and a dog spar? See, monkeys are the only skinny animals that can subdue dogs. They get to patiently acquaint with the dog, no matter how aggressive the dog is. Once they get familiar with the dog, they initiate crazy plays with the dog, and ride the dog like it's a donkey.

I tell you, monkeys are crazy animals.

302 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2022
My Nigga's Chimps.....

[img]https:///media/8-06-2015/m-kBKX.gif[/img]

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Nyne: 3:34pm On May 03, 2022
They chillin and having a nice time in a fine as* jacuzzi grin

Michael Phelps no swim pass like this lol. grin

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Malory: 3:34pm On May 03, 2022
So a run away Brothers can't visit their home again

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Xscape1993(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2022
Hahahaha....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by blazingblender(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2022
His brothers came to visit him and he is angry
Abegi find something for the brethren

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Kwamecron(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2022
Better meal,

Just like u discovered oil well in ur compound.

Make una set them trap and make a leaving out of it.

Ppl don’t really kw how God answer their prayer

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Moferere: 3:39pm On May 03, 2022
Ndi meth will come here and say Lagos is overrated now

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2022
Must everything involve government ? Those tanks are sold with covers, cover your tanks and monkeys won't go inside. I saw this same video today and the person who posted it said location is Abuja, bloggers are something else cool

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2022
Moferere:
[s]Ndi meth will come here and say Lagos is overrated now[/s]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by 2special(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2022
I don't know who encroached to the other habitat.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by middlebelter(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2022
[quote author=MASTAkiLLAh post=112488036]Must everything involve government ? Those tanks are sold with covers, cover your tanks and monkeys won't go inside. I saw this same video today and the person who posted it said location is Abuja, bloggers are something else cool[/quote

Monkey can open the cover. I doubt if they didn't open this cover. The best is to get a deterrant that will get them run away. Perhaps setting traps,some that can cage them unaware.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Obagofixxy: 4:06pm On May 03, 2022
Ahhhhhh imagine on top of tanker wey u just fill, e bad ohhhh..... Omo na too shoot them all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Mandate2023: 4:23pm On May 03, 2022
They want d govt to come and be chasing monkey or what........Nigerians sef, dey should pay hunters, once dey keep killing them dey will all run from that place or better still dey should set d bush on fire

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Mandate2023: 4:25pm On May 03, 2022
Menance:
Too much rituals & skulls mined in the land and yaribanza ancestors are angry hence their invasion.

A monkey land inside sad waste

U dis ipig keep wailing and calling ur parent shegebanza up and down

Werey dey disguise grin grin grin u will soon get tired like those b4 u

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Waakanda: 4:53pm On May 03, 2022
Monkeys in Lagos? shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Cokahot: 5:24pm On May 03, 2022
Monkey see ,monkey do. U see artisans are all cursed. Pls yell me how did gpee tank cover get opened. That tank cover is pretty heavy and and closed tight,very hard to open. Monkey swimming inside make shift gpee tank jacuzzi. See levels

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by talk2hb1(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2022
Monkey and Banana Island Sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2022
U invaded their habitat first nah

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by kokoA(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2022
Mandate2023:
They want d govt to come and be chasing monkey or what........Nigerians sef, dey should pay hunters, once dey keep killing them dey will all run from that place or better still dey should set d bush on fire
They have the right to life to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2022
matrix199:

This reminds of me of how some moneys in New hall in Unilag stole the jeans I hung on the fence.

Lmao grin Nkjoku hall?

Heard they stole phone at some point haha grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2022
Waakanda:
Monkeys in Lagos? shocked

Enough, depends on the location.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Born2conquer: 7:33pm On May 03, 2022
Free bushmeat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by 175(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by RichDad1(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2022
Why is the tanks not covered ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Ballzproblemm: 7:33pm On May 03, 2022
overrated slum

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by Iamdbull: 7:33pm On May 03, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Remembered last Saturday when I went to lekki conservation center, as I was about picking something from my sling bag , one MONKEY just jumped on me and took my snacks I was flabbergasted, chai monkey dey run me street. The thing really pain me because I don budget say na the snack I go chop I no go buy anything. Chai this monkey!! Ogun will help me strike you! That's his picture below, I don't know his Instagram page, I would have shared it so you people can go to his page and call him out!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) by MarveworldG: 7:33pm On May 03, 2022
Settlements next to reserves are bound to experience this

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord Puts Up Tenant’s Underwear For Auction For Owing Him Rent (Photo) / Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building / 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.