Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops (18842 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire / ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Thomasankara(m): 12:38am On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Why don't you join the army and fight them yourself
Give me the connection to start with second lieutenant and I will join
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by IGBOSON1: 1:22am On May 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
I don't understand why soldiers will be running away from a ragtag terrorists.If you see some this Islamic terrorists physically,they are like those aboki boys that sells sugarcane and push wheelbarrows and buys condemn irons.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Forget all those affirmations of protecting Nigerian territorial integrity and all such high-falutin piffle! The koko of the matter be say....who wan die!? shocked

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Wokenaija: 2:09am On May 04, 2022
All our military know is to intimidate the unarmed civilians. How Terrorists dislodge army in the own country? Is that not the end of the country ?!

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by planetx: 2:13am On May 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
I don't understand why soldiers will be running away from a ragtag terrorists.If you see some this Islamic terrorists physically,they are like those aboki boys that sells sugarcane and push wheelbarrows and buys condemn irons.
Because the terrorists are not afraid to die, actually they welcome death. That is the difference between them and our soldiers who mainly are not suicidal. Physical attributes is meaningless when it comes to a man ready to die.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Hasino007596: 2:35am On May 04, 2022
Anything Nairaland becomes boring, I will enter Ghana Up. Ghana. com
OgbeniOptional72: Even lalasticlala is also on .. forum.... nice

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:10am On May 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
They have turned insecurity into a mega industry in Naija, therefore those soldiers fled bcoz they don't know who among the junior or senior rank or oga is working for/with "bandits".

So no man is ready to show hero or patriotism. Again there is the ever present strong spirit of disunity in Naija promoted by those who chose destabilizing insecurity instead of industrialization for the sick country.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:30am On May 04, 2022
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-insurgents-attack-chibok-community-dislodge-troops/amp

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=750048046364194&id=100040770155014

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=7396663393709139&id=100000966542113

If na UGM, news go carry say dem kill so-so number of soldiers.

Which one is "dislodged?

Is it pọ̀nmọ́ that got stuck in their teeth that they used toothpick to dislodge?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Karlosorji(m): 3:52am On May 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
when you hear the sound of wetin Dem carry, you come compare am with your own, nobody go tell you to run for your life

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by DAwest7: 4:03am On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Under the inept Buhari Nigeria is now officially the most dangerous place in the world
Na lie
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Enyimbamercedes: 4:33am On May 04, 2022
ISWAP dislodges troops…

As in a ragtag group of insurgents dislodge the army of a country

And then a memo leaks about a collision between soldiers and insurgents and recommends educating them!!

The army = insurgents

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by bigcasava1(m): 5:27am On May 04, 2022
poshestmina:
This regime has made bad news an everyday thing.
No single day without bad news and .

I can only pray it doesn't get to 'my turn ' anytime soon sad.

This terrorists have access to unlimited Sophisticated weapons and funds and of course plenty 'willing workforce' down to the grassroots.

Hmmmm.

Why won't they run?
Them no be human being?

why will they run! So na to collect salary and beat civilian them know?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by bigcasava1(m): 5:30am On May 04, 2022
perez100:
Do you know the problem in Nigeria? In the North the real terrorists burn the houses and kill soldiers and the citizens but in the East the unknown gunmen attack soldiers and go free but the houses are burnt in retaliation and the innocent youths around the area are killed by those that should protect them.

That may be the reason it is difficult to get information from the grassroots. We all know that the bad guys disappears from the area after any attack and the security will not be able to get them without information.

One day, God in heaven will restore peace and love in Nigeria and all these killings in all parts of Nigeria will be history. God will provide us leaders that will reconcile everybody. But as it is now, am ready to fight to defend Igboland. So, we all really need to get ourselves prepared if this injustice against Igbo continues. Nobody that goes to war with
2 heads.
our na only civilian them dey intimidate! They should look at Ukraine are defending their country! Ordinary almajiri they no fit fight!

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by kuntash: 5:32am On May 04, 2022
Revolution2022:

They would be pushing wheelbarrow and selling sugarcane for your mind ..
They keep flooding your vicinity , they are gradually gaining confidence and learning your weaknesses ..

Watch closely , they are often awake while you sleep .. don't you have that feeling of been surrounded already , if you live in Lagos , you probably would understand what I mean ..

Gone are those days the sugarcane sellers , Okada riders , iron scrap hustlers can be pushed aside easily even though they were visitors ...
They now act like guests ...

Isnt that s course for worry ?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by chatinent: 5:41am On May 04, 2022
Revolution2022:

If the soldiers had weapon that could outsmart theirs, they'll stand and fight.

Those boys carry sophisticated weapons thrice the firing power of the NA.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Chuksmonika(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2022
MasterRahl:
angry

The country is burning and they're busy purchasing nomination forms at ₦100 million and ₦40 million.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Ofiadiegwu: 6:04am On May 04, 2022
God Almighty give victory to the Nigerian Troops iJn
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Bahamas95(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
They're in the same category.
The only difference is that these terrorists got more motivation.....The Nigerian military is demoralized. Those at the top ain't helping these soldiers at all, they're benefiting from the terrorism so they don't care about the welfare of the soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Handsum64: 7:27am On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Under the inept Buhari Nigeria is now officially the most dangerous place in the world
Mumus will not demand for pictures now with no pictures I don't believe insanity.
Fugitives
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by seunayantokun(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2022
Buhari's military forces don't really fight unless they see IPOB or Odùduwà/Yorùbá Nation members because freedom or self-determination is a crime against fulanisation. With terrorists unleashed by them, the armed forces and the police remain beggarly.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Sunnyski: 8:36am On May 04, 2022
The north is safe

Those boys are doing business

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Chikob50: 8:43am On May 04, 2022
Revolution2022:

If you think it's easy why don't you go and fight them?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by Willie2015: 9:33am On May 04, 2022
Revolution2022:

Those guys are battle hardened...

And ready to die for their stupid belief...

Our soldiers are not ready for the above...

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2022
Willie2015:

Those guys are battle hardened...

And ready to die for their stupid belief...

Our soldiers are not ready for the above...
Our soldiers are not only fighting against the ragtag but also against double agents, sabotouers, informants in the army rank and file benefiting from the insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by mbos: 1:19pm On May 04, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Perfect description,and worse of all Dem(bandit) no get proper training on how to fire clean shot,most na blind spot and reckless shooting.
blind, blunt and reckless shot you call it , even stray bullet kills
Re: ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops by ClipHog: 2:10pm On May 04, 2022
Oboi na the Machine wey dem carry the army dey run from no be their appearance
Revolution2022:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines / Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.