Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu (1084 Views)

Mallam Yathabalwe: Most Wanted Boko Haram Commander Surrenders To Military / Driver Surrenders To Police After Crushing LAWMA Officials To Death / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2022
Oga na master!

Re: Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2022
That's all........
Re: Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu by chiefolododo(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2022
Osinbajo is God's choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 03, 2022
Have they both passed drugs tests?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu by illicit(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2022
Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 03, 2022
chiefolododo:
Osinbajo is God's choice
God cant make the best choice for humans, I prefer Satan's choice, ask me why.
Re: Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu by chiefolododo(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2022
AstraDroid:
God cant make the best choice for humans, I prefer Satan's choice, ask me why.
why ?

And who do you think Satan's choice is?
Re: Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 03, 2022
chiefolododo:
why ?

And who do you think Satan's choice is?

Buhari was touted as God's Choice - https://www.thecable.ng/why-buhari-is-gods-choice-for-nigeria
- https://9newsng.com/buhari-is-gods-choice-stop-complaining-cleric-tells-nigerians/

In fact, a simple google search of 'Buhari is God's Choice' will bring up so many links of diverse entities echoing Buhari as God's choice, and I used to really think these were fake until I remember what God is capable of.

God in the Bible, preferred Humans to be timid, unexposed and must constantly bow before the Gods otherwise they are killed, by pandemic as in the case of Egypt; Salt Tsunami, as in the case of Lot's Sodom, Flood as in the case of Noah's.

But Satan, prove that God is the first liar - Adam ate that fruit, and he did not die as God lied, but actually got enlightenment.

As for Satan's Choice - Satan thrives in innovative intelligence only support a Candidate that is Intelligent, and such person will not be Religious. Today's Nigeria, need Atheist or a Pantheist, definitely not the regular dogmatic minds.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu by chiefolododo(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2022
AstraDroid:

Buhari was touted as God's Choice - https://www.thecable.ng/why-buhari-is-gods-choice-for-nigeria
- https://9newsng.com/buhari-is-gods-choice-stop-complaining-cleric-tells-nigerians/

In fact, a simple google search of 'Buhari is God's Choice' will bring up so many links of diverse entities echoing Buhari as God's choice, and I used to really think these were fake until I remember what God is capable of.

God in the Bible, preferred Humans to be timid, unexposed and must constantly bow before the Gods otherwise they are killed, by pandemic as in the case of Egypt; Salt Tsunami, as in the case of Lot's Sodom, Flood as in the case of Noah's.

But Satan, prove that God is the first liar - Adam ate that fruit, and he did not die as God lied, but actually got enlightenment.

As for Satan's Choice - Satan thrives in innovative intelligence only support a Candidate that is Intelligent, and such person will not be Religious. Today's Nigeria, need Atheist or a Pantheist, definitely not the regular dogmatic minds.
who is Satan's choice ?
Re: Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:32pm On May 03, 2022
Another useless thread to give more false hopes to 30k amala and ewedu urchins

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Has Abandoned Biafra / Tinubu's Campaign Office Has Been Changed To Atiku's Campaign Office / Why Is Peter Obi Not Addressing The Pandora Scandal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.