Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,316 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? (750 Views)

2023: It Is Southern Region Turn To Produce Next President - Governor Akeredolu / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by Iamlakexide(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2022
I was engaged in a conversation with a friend on who is the most powerful, in terms of political weight and resources control between Vice president and Governor?

1 Like

Re: Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by Malory: 9:43pm On May 03, 2022
Governor for sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by GHOSTTALK: 9:50pm On May 03, 2022
Foolish Governor
Re: Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 03, 2022
Iamlakexide:
I was engaged in a conversation with a friend on who is the most powerful, in terms of political weight and resources control between Vice president and Governor?

Elected local government chairman has more power and influence than the vice President.

1 Like

Re: Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by Lionnation: 9:53pm On May 03, 2022
Governor

1 Like

Re: Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by Urheadmaster(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2022
Thanksful:

Elected local government chairman has more power and influence than the vice President.
What are the occupations of the vice president

1 Like

Re: Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by Ezehillary(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2022
Vice president
Re: Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by SweetVibe: 10:48pm On May 03, 2022
I rather be the Governor of my state then to be a vice president.
An office with name without power.

1 Like

Re: Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by usibengate(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2022
Please don't say what you don't know. The Vice President has enomous power, resources and influence at his or her disposal than the governor. Why would an elected governor jettisoned the position for vice president. We have seen it happened in this country

Atiku Abubakar was elected governor in Adamawa but was jettisoned the position

Namadi Sambo was another case study

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by Cyynthia(f): 11:12pm On May 03, 2022
usibengate:
Please don't say what you don't know. The Vice President has enomous power, resources and influence at his or her disposal than the governor. Why would an elected governor jettisoned the position for vice president. We have seen it happened in this country

Governors are more powerful than vice president but vice president is more endowed in all ramifications than governors
Re: Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by Rayzoom: 8:17am On May 04, 2022
usibengate:

They did what they did just because of wealth and fame associate with being a vice president but when you talk of power, I think the governor is more powerful even powerful than the president in his/her state in a through democracy except issues bothering national and international relations.
Re: Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
What are the occupations of the vice president

Did you actually wrote this question? I will give you opportunity to rephrase it.
Re: Vice President & Governor: Who Is The Most Powerful? by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2022
Governor

(1) (Reply)

Online Fundraising For Peter Obi 2023. / Feel Sorry For Tinubu Dying To Be President / Some Northern Youths Accused Tinubu Of Killing Northerners As Lagos Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.