Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Anyone Coming From Lagos To Kigali This Week? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Coming From Lagos To Kigali This Week? (524 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Coming From Lagos To Kigali This Week? by BigkokoRep: 5:24am On May 04, 2022
Anyone coming from Lagos to Kigali this week? Can you please help me bring an Acer laptop mini midi?
Will pay you $10 for that!

My vendor would bring it to you at the airport....you can examine it, make a video if you want & bring it to Kigali...

Let me know how I can reach you please.

It's urgent please!
Re: Anyone Coming From Lagos To Kigali This Week? by BigkokoRep: 6:16am On May 08, 2022
Still in need of this help!
Anyone coming from Lagos to Kigali this week? Would need help bringing a small laptop and charger please.

Won't mind giving 10,000Rwf as appreciation for your kind efforts!

The vendor is a Nairalander who I patronized for the laptop. He would meet you at the airport to hand over, and also communicate with me.

Please help out if you can! Thanks

Re: Anyone Coming From Lagos To Kigali This Week? by Marimart: 6:46am On May 08, 2022
BigkokoRep:
Still in need of this help!
Anyone coming from Lagos to Kigali this week? Would need help bringing a small laptop and charger please.

Won't mind giving 10,000Rwf as appreciation for your kind efforts!

The vendor is a Nairalander who I patronized for the laptop. He would meet you at the airport to hand over, and also communicate with me.

Please help out if you can! Thanks
What do you do over there sir?
Re: Anyone Coming From Lagos To Kigali This Week? by BigkokoRep: 12:59pm On May 08, 2022
Marimart:

What do you do over there sir?

Hi there!
Are you, or do you know someone coming from Lagos to Kigali this week?
Re: Anyone Coming From Lagos To Kigali This Week? by BigkokoRep: 1:02pm On May 08, 2022
Get the information about what Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd offers in Rwanda! Ditto EAC.

Re: Anyone Coming From Lagos To Kigali This Week? by BigkokoRep: 4:17am On May 16, 2022
Any one coming from Lagos to Kigali this week?

(1) (Reply)

Shengen Visa / Volunteer Care Assistant In Port Harcourt / A Nigerian Man Who Is Full Of Gratitude To God Jubilates As He Landed In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.