Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) (56924 Views)

Missing 3-Year-Old Maryam Danlami Found Dead In Bauchi / Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom / Danlami Nding Alfred Killed In Plateau, Eyes Removed By Gunmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 1:20am On May 05, 2022
Which police officer in Nigeria does not behave like a criminal? They say she has always exhibited criminal tendencies like the ones we meet in the stations and on the road are any different. To me, it’s a 'cunning man die cunning man bury am' scenario being played out here, they’re all the same ten & ten pence. grin
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by samiabigail: 1:40am On May 05, 2022
lipsrsealed I av noting to say maybe the guy below me av meaning full thing to say
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by Princesagga(m): 2:20am On May 05, 2022
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by mctech(m): 2:33am On May 05, 2022
Poverty has so much conditioned her mind!
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:11am On May 05, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
An embarrassment to we policewomen..
She is on her own.
Let he face the consequences of her actions.

SHAMELESS STIPEND COLLECTOR
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by LadyTara(f): 3:42am On May 05, 2022
Na wah, dem nor dey do party carry first. You get two yards but na agbada style dey your eye undecided. Why not cut your cloth according to the yards of material you have ,last time I checked there was provision for simple indoor wedding.

Smh.
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by Babaken(m): 4:09am On May 05, 2022
She's is not trusted and wayward still in police service Nigeria I hail una.
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:12am On May 05, 2022
She needs money. The man she wants to marry gave her the idea

If you no try jump fence people hardly help these days

I no blame her. She want to marry and no money
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by Zetty177x: 5:15am On May 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by changenews2013: 5:20am On May 05, 2022
Receiving under false pretence!
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 5:20am On May 05, 2022
If dey come kidnap her truely,wetin she go talk?
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by phemmyfour: 5:24am On May 05, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
An embarrassment to we policewomen..
She is on her own.
Let he face the consequences of her actions.
online policewoman grin
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by Instincteverest: 5:24am On May 05, 2022
Na Waoo
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 5:53am On May 05, 2022
You think this one won't kill you if their extortion Is challenged.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 5:53am On May 05, 2022
Learn to read the full text before commenting. The police is just accusing this poor policewoman based on assumption. They don't even have any sure evidence to prove that she faked it.

Assumptions based on she was supposed to this and that and yen yen yen.

That's how they go about assuming. Who is a thief and a Saint.
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by Agugbadin: 6:00am On May 05, 2022
Ndi Ugwu and Wayoo are 5&6
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 6:09am On May 05, 2022
post=112528884:

You've said it all Amaka
shut up
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by ECHICHE: 6:11am On May 05, 2022
Crimes fighter is now victim of crimes.

Something is fundermentally wrong with Nigerians. The desperation for money nowadays is getting out of hand.
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by arantess: 6:35am On May 05, 2022
Nigerian police complaining that another colleague has quesionable character

This is joke of the week

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by Policewoman(f): 6:39am On May 05, 2022
Terrible
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by BOYS2MEN: 6:50am On May 05, 2022
I still dey wait for that precious day when I go wake up without seeing bad and crazy news in this corntree....shey e still dey possible so?
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by Gamesmart: 7:07am On May 05, 2022
arantess:
Nigerian police complaining that another colleague has quesionable character

This is joke of the week

Mr, I asked you a question!
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by Nathnaija(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2022
I cry for Nigeria my country
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2022
The young girl that played a prank of been kidnapped was arrested and charge to court.

Same thing should be done to this Police woman.

Nigeria Police Is never to be trusted..... Set of creminals
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by babygirljoy: 8:52am On May 05, 2022
wetin person no go see.
check this video out guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILJhmdChA0
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by emmyN(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2022
They knew all along she had criminal tendencies, yet retained her in the force
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by GiftCardTrade2: 1:06pm On May 05, 2022
The matter tire me
Re: Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) by Aaay: 4:18pm On May 05, 2022
Elshaddai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.