Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League (38228 Views)

2023 Ballon D’or: Who Can Stop Messi From Winning An Eighth Trophy / Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by tctrills: 12:38pm On May 05, 2022
DoveXlover:
Now that they are out of the champions league, that's impossible.
Liverpool are even in danger of losing both the champions league and the league.
The pressure on them is now very high.
The pressure is much higher for city. They would be watching their backs as they play every match. They need to recover their spirit and go back to their best. they can't afford a mistake now.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Slynation(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2022
Maverick777:

For what its worth, i would respond to you one last time, if only to school you.
before then(2013), Benfica last reached a major European final in the 1990's. Secondly, on that very day, unfortunately for you, i saw the match. the only clear cut chance Benfica missed, was a half chance that fell to NICO GUAITAN (their then star player) and he scuffed it. apart from that, it was all possession for the sake of it and Chelsea duly beat them. lastly, it was Juan Jesus(a former long serving coach of theirs ), who even said that gibberish against them and not whatever nonsense you got from google.

As you were...
Sorry oO...grin grin You just proved to me I have been conversing with an amateur!!

As you were...

1 Like

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by blueAgent(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2022
Slynation:
Let pretend I didn't see the part where you said I know nothing about football but I know a lot about voodoo and its effects and I can assure you that's what is working against Pep...

You that knows alot about football, was it not the same Pep Guardiola that fought to sign CR-7 last summer until Manchester United came from behind and hijacked that deal, You just busy defending rubbish...grin

I can understand Pep axed Joe Hart because he loves keeper who can start and keep play from the back, The only Deco I know played for Chelsea, And I'm still wondering why you added Aguero's name to the list...

Talking about Kloop that he dropped Luiz Alberto and Adam Lallana shows you have been watching only pictures of football, It is the same Alberto that flopped massively in Liverpool or the always Injury prone Lallana...

Baba go dey watch telemundo, football is definitely not for you...!!

You practically said nothing meanfull.

Pep never went for CR7 they were all media and Cr7 agents hype.

Pep 's and Klopp style of play is team football not individual football which CR7 plays.

Of course Voodoo exist but PEP is nor suffering from Voodoo especially from any clown called Yaya Toure.

You think Africa has more Voodoo than The whites?

Anyone who has followed the game would understand that he dropped many players who were bad influence in the dressing room which is not a bad thing ,even in the cooperate world it is done.

In his first season at Mancity he did not play Aguero much.

Am not a liverpool fan so I cannot remember all the players Klopp sold or dropped but I know he left some players who did not suit his style of play.
I wonder why Pep doing the same is a crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Athemisia: 12:50pm On May 05, 2022
paulolee:
lolz...curses dnt exist in football.....yaya wen d same way kompany, silver, aguero n now fernandinho all left...why the rest no curse am?
Where did Fernandinho left to?! undecided
Abi you no see am yesterday for the Champions league!?
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by frog12: 12:54pm On May 05, 2022
you see wise ones like pogba and mane go marry arabs to avoid those gold digging BRITS. it's easy to tell those girls to setup those black players. very easy grin grin grin

Slynation:
Yea, that him...!! On a second thought your claim might be right, because this white ladies can go to any length just because the law favours them...!!

1 Like

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by frog12: 12:57pm On May 05, 2022
the goalkeeper was not good. someone like sterling,mahrez and debruyne are good combination. but that penalty was bias. i hear they no want 2 english teams in final

good4all40:
Truly losing can be very painful especially when you are minutes away from winning with a two goal lead.

Removing KDB was not the problem because his substitute contributed to the only goal scored. but removing Mahraz and Jesus was a big flop from Pep. You had 9 shots on target already that shows you are not doing Bad.

Sometimes you need to give it up for Morinho in a game like this, having 2 goals advantage and just 2 minutes to go excluding added time, he will tell the players to die there.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Athemisia: 12:57pm On May 05, 2022
tweakdude1:

You say curses don't exist in football. Ask Benfica how far.
Also ask that Benfica how far with the trophies they've won with it.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by ALFADOS(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2022
Elostar:
Is there still African African player there?
or are there no African players at Liverpool? Think b4 u post
can you mention one black African player in man city
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Adeyinka90: 1:04pm On May 05, 2022
Madrid dy use juju play..
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by mastermaestro(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2022
blueAgent:

You have no evidence neither where you there in their dressing room.

All you said is just guess work.

Oga, go and sit down! Even a toddler following Barca at that time knew this. It wasn’t imperceptible unless you were born yesterday or didn’t know anything about the club during that period.

You want to sound intelligent with zero knowledge of the club. Shift jor!

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Slynation(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2022
blueAgent:

You practically said nothing meanfull.

Pep never went for CR7 they were all media and Cr7 agents hype.

Pep 's and Klopp style of play is team football not individual football which CR7 plays.

Of course Voodoo exist but PEP is nor suffering from Voodoo especially from any clown called Yaya Toure.

You think Africa has more Voodoo than The whites?

Anyone who has followed the game would understand that he dropped many players who were bad influence in the dressing room which is not a bad thing ,even in the cooperate world it is done.

In his first season at Mancity he did not play Aguero much.

Am not a liverpool fan so I cannot remember all the players Klopp sold or dropped but I know he left some players who did not suit his style of play.
I wonder why Pep doing the same is a crime?

Lol...You are really funny, it's no media hype, Pep needed a Top9 and CR-7 became their prime target, know this and know peace...!! Was Yaya Toure not a team player?? grin Oga there is absolutely no road in this aspect of your arguement

Just like someone said, he doesn't like influencial players and you are giving me reasons to believe that because you just tagged the influencial players a bad influence...!! Eweee!!

I'm even a staunch Barcelona fan, so it's not like I even had something against Pep, I just don't like how he treated Yaya Toure...

It's just like Deschamps coming into Real Madrid tomorrow and start Benching Benzema because the two doesn't get along with eachother and someone will tell you he's a bad influence in the dressing room or he doesn't suit his style of play and you will agree and nodd your head affirmatively abi...??
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Slynation(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2022
Athemisia:

The curse was laid strictly on European Competitions...!!

1 Like

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Karleb(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2022
frog12:

the goalkeeper was not good. someone like sterling,mahrez and debruyne are good combination. but that penalty was bias. i hear they no want 2 english teams in final

What are you saying?
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by JOemmy(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2022
DoveXlover:
True, i think his situation with yaya toure in Barcelona was really surprising.
When yaya toure Left Barcelona, it was not something the football world expected but then again Guadiola went to Manchester city and did the same to Yaya toure again.
To be fair, he never gave Yaya toure a chance.

The African curse might actually be real pep don't seems to like black african players iheneacho also suffered the same fate with Yaya.

1 Like

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by NaijaCars4sale: 1:26pm On May 05, 2022
Hmm, una don start
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Ephemmm: 1:32pm On May 05, 2022
DoveXlover:
True, i think his situation with yaya toure in Barcelona was really surprising.
When yaya toure Left Barcelona, it was not something the football world expected but then again Guadiola went to Manchester city and did the same to Yaya toure again.
To be fair, he never gave Yaya toure a chance.

Yes. He treated the likes of Aguero, Harts, Deco, Ronadihno, Ibrahimovic, Sagna, Nasri etc just because they are black.

And he signed Alves, Keita, Mahrez, Mendy because they are whites.

What a warped thinking!.

1 Like

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Anaerobi(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2022
paulolee:

simply bcox he didnt like his style...its not a must he must play him, at least he is winning trophies without him..

Jose did same to Mata, but when he meet him in United, he used him.... Pep just hate African players.

Eto'o
Toure
He treated them bad.

2 Likes

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by blueAgent(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...You are really funny, it's no media hype, Pep needed a Top9 and CR-7 became their prime target, know this and know peace...!! Was Yaya Toure not a team player?? grin Oga there is absolutely no road in this aspect of your arguement

Just like someone said, he doesn't like influencial players and you are giving me reasons to believe that because you just tagged the influencial players a bad influence...!! Eweee!!

I'm even a staunch Barcelona fan, so it's not like I even had something against Pep, I just don't like how he treated Yaya Toure...

It's just like Deschamps coming into Real Madrid tomorrow and start Benching Benzema because the two doesn't get along with eachother and someone will tell you he's a bad influence in the dressing room or he doesn't suit his style of play and you will agree and nodd your head affirmatively abi...??

Am also a staunch Barcelona and Man city fan.

Yes Pep needed a striker but he never wanted the n the Cr7 type of striker he cannot press his opponent or can play his passing kind of football.

Why did you think he wanted Harry Kane so badly?
Becos Harry plays Pep's kind of football not Cr7.

You just been sentimental, been part of a team does not make you a team player.
It's obvious to anyone that understands football that Yaye does not fit into Pep's style besides the bad influence, his style of play is too individual.

But Bezema was dropped from France world cup winning team.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Ephemmm: 1:35pm On May 05, 2022
Anaerobi:

Jose did same to Mata, but when he meet him in United, he used him.... Pep just hate African players.

Eto'o
Toure
He treated them bad.

Yes. He treated the likes of Aguero, Harts, Deco, Ronadihno, Ibrahimovic, Sagna, Nasri etc just because they are black.

And he signed Alves, Keita, Mahrez, Mendy etc because they are whites.

He also pursued the likes of Nolito, Jesus Nava etc out of Man City squad because they are black and not spanish players

What a warped thinking!.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by blueAgent(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2022
mastermaestro:

Oga, go and sit down! Even a toddler following Barca at that time knew this. It wasn’t imperceptible unless you were born yesterday or didn’t know anything about the club during that period.

You want to sound intelligent with zero knowledge of the club. Shift jor!

Clown, Am a staunch Barcelona and Pep fan.

Stop trying to sound knowledgeable, you practically know nothing about Barcelona.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Anaerobi(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2022
Ephemmm:

And he signed Alves, Keita, Mahrez, Mendy etc because they are whites.

He also pursued the likes of Nolito, Jesus Nava etc out of Man City squad because they are black and not spanish players

What a warped thinking!.

Aguero that just left yesterday?
Sagna and Nasiri that left long ago?
Ibra and Pep was a personal clash sir.
He sold Hart because he isn't good when giving back pass. Pep style of play is that he plays with complete 11players, not 10men and a goal keeper.

Alves is a Brazilian please.
Keita and Mahrez I have nothing to say.

Nolito, Navas, Negerdo, let me say they didn't suit his style of play too.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by frog12: 1:49pm On May 05, 2022
even though I am not a fan of MC, that penalty against them was unjustified

Karleb:

What are you saying?
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Ephemmm: 1:58pm On May 05, 2022
Anaerobi:

Aguero that just left yesterday?
Sagna and Nasiri that left long ago?
Ibra and Pep was a personal clash sir.
He sold Hart because he isn't good when giving back pass. Pep style of play is that he plays with complete 11players, not 10men and a goal keeper.

Alves is a Brazilian please.
Keita and Mahrez I have nothing to say.

Nolito, Navas, Negerdo, let me say they didn't suit his style of play too.

No, it was Yaya that left overnight.

Your statement is a testament to the fact that he has his own preferred type of players to play his style of game, and many players irrespective of their backgrounds have been maltreated by Pep. So, why the fuss?

We just need to be thinking straight and avoid all these beer palour gists.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Karleb(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2022
frog12:
even though I am not a fan of MC, that penalty against them was unjustified

grin
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Ephemmm: 2:19pm On May 05, 2022
ALFADOS:
can you mention one black African player in man city

Mahrez is from Belgium naa.

YOu need to wake up from your slumber.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by SlyCharlie(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2022
Athemisia:

The curse was for European comps, and since then they've won Zero despite multiple finals
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by lincs25(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2022
Eto cry day and night about the hatred of Guardiola for African players!
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by justmondris: 2:37pm On May 05, 2022
Nonsense . Is it the same Africa curse that is preventing PSG from winning the champions league?
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by mastermaestro(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown, Am a staunch Barcelona and Pep fan.

Stop trying to sound knowledgeable, you practically know nothing about Barcelona.

Then it is safe to say that you are a kid.

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by dochenaj: 3:04pm On May 05, 2022
DoveXlover:
Now that they are out of the champions league, that's impossible.
Liverpool are even in danger of losing both the champions league and the league.
The pressure on them is now very high.
The league will end before the UCL final. So going into that final they already know whether they are pushing for a double, treble, quadruple.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by gozie112(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2022
frog12:
wasn't this benjamin mendy the one in prison on rape charges?? blacks and their love for white women. are you sure it was not a setup to remove him from MC?

chaii..pep don suffer for una hand grin grin
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Jii95: 3:13pm On May 05, 2022
Elostar:
Is there still African African player there?
or are there no African players at Liverpool? Think b4 u post
Karma is what Pep is facing from ill-treatment of black African players that represent their African Nations. That is what OP portrays.
Don't be an anus thinker, Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Players Celebrate UEFA Super Cup Win In Dressing Room (Photos) / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.