Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League (38215 Views)

2023 Ballon D’or: Who Can Stop Messi From Winning An Eighth Trophy / Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Drbarmes(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2022
Leo Messi made Pep Guardiola, simple. No any curse
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by BlacDonaldTrump(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2022
paulolee:
lolz...curses dnt exist in football.....yaya wen d same way kompany, silver, aguero n now fernandinho all left...why the rest no curse am?

I think you may have to research the curse that a certain coach placed on Benfica in the 60s or so. He said they will never win a European cup in the next 100 years (or so).
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 05, 2022
blueAgent:

Africans have the so much power to curse Pep but they don't have the power to get of of their 3rd World status and backwardness.

Why not curse their useless politicians?

Clowns.

What if in reality, Africans are not backward and poor and Africa is not truly a 3rd world country?

What if you only believed this because it was what the Western media sold to you?

Have you sat down to do the maths?
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Boniwhite: 3:40pm On May 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Guy stop abeg! Don't make me laugh!

Where does Arsenal need to go and beg in order to ever get to final again, not even talk of winning UCL?!!!

Who Juventus offend wey curse them?!!!

Guardiola no dey hear word! Even last season final, his team should have won that game if he had a proper striker! You now started this season the same way, playing the same pattern without top striker....

Predictability is the mother of most failures! Pep is predictable! End of!

I said it to someone earlier yesterday that Pep will adopt the same method he used against Atletico with Real Madrid, and he did just that... It ended up backfiring!!! If not for that Red card, Atletico would have eliminated them!
Bro if not curse, how do you explain throwing 2 goal lead withing 6 mins against an under par madrid? They could be out of sight at the 1st leg! if yov look at how man u and ac milan have fallen, you may agree to this curse sentiment.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by sylve11: 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
Angelfrost:
Which yeye curse?!!! Mtchewwww!

His poor tactics cost him yet again!

How can a club and team of City's pedigree not have a top 9?!!

In the absence of Messi, how far can you go with a false 9... SMH!!!

See how Benzema literally pushed a near pathetic Madrid into the Finals!

Just imagine City had a Benzema, Kane, Mbappe, or Haaland... Just imagine! That game would have been over in first half!

You missed out on Kane, there were other decent Strikers you could have gotten!

He later signed that yeye Grealish. embarassed cool
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Apst: 3:49pm On May 05, 2022
paulolee:

yes, simply because he is good and his confidence level is very high...dts how genius are, dey do have dt trait of boldness called pride in them.
...his numbers speaks for him

Which numbers? Someone who had a good team with barca and used that to carry cups if he wasn't there and Brenda rogers was coaching barca they would still lift those trophies. Useless coach that knows nothing someone leading morinho 2:0 in man u morinho came second half to beat him 3:2 where was his genius? He lost that match yesterday not the team. Na already made team make am shine
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by SenatePresdo(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2022
tweakdude1:

You say curses don't exist in football. Ask Benfica how far.

Wetin do Benfica
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Angelfrost(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2022
sylve11:

He later signed that yeye Grealish. embarassed cool

You see that Grealish.... That is even worse than United spending 80 Mil to sign Maguire!

Money that would have gotten them 2 solid Number 9!
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:12pm On May 05, 2022
Slynation:
The curse was laid strictly on European Competitions...!!

Who curse who abeg??
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by ALFADOS(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2022
Ephemmm:

Mahrez is from Belgium naa.

YOu need to wake up from your slumber.
Mahrez is an Arab guy, so you go to slumber,/there's always a different between African Arab and pure black African, the racism is always there, get it to your medulla oblaganta
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by babaalagbo11(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2022
Agent you're very right
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by engrchykae(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2022
paulolee:
lolz...curses dnt exist in football.....yaya wen d same way kompany, silver, aguero n now fernandinho all left...why the rest no curse am?
the benfica curse
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Ephemmm: 5:14pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
ALFADOS:
Mahrez is an Arab guy, so you go to slumber,/there's always a different between African Arab and pure black African, the racism is always there, get it to your medulla oblaganta
[/s]

Mahrez has an Algerian father and a Moroccan mother. He has also represented his country on many occasions and also a captain of Algerian team.

So, stop skipping your drugs.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Polynek(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2022
I don't blv in any football curse, what happened yesterday is never new in the game of football, bcox If Barcelona can win PSG 6-1 after loosing 4-0 in the first leg, nothing surprises me anymore in the game of football, wat about Chelsea vs Napoli in 2012?
Abeg na normal tin joor,
Let's say Pep is jox being unlucky dax it
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by kechywillz(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2022
tweakdude1:

What happened to Benfica, please can you tell me smiley
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by JohnSP99: 6:06pm On May 05, 2022
paulolee:
but did Guardiola had to do it to him twice both in Barca and Man City
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Emmypure: 6:43pm On May 05, 2022
BlacDonaldTrump:

I think you may have to research the curse that a certain coach placed on Benfica in the 60s or so. He said they will never win a European cup in the next 100 years (or so).

Before how can benfica win European trophy?

Even top teams find it hard win ucl talk less of benfica, had it been he said domestic trophy and benfica didn't win it then I will believe in the so curse.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by blueAgent(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2022
litigator:

What if in reality, Africans are not backward and poor and Africa is not truly a 3rd world country?

What if you only believed this because it was what the Western media sold to you?

Have you sat down to do the maths?

Are you that naive or just gross ingnorant?

If you deny what the media says, can you also deny the realities on ground?
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by blueAgent(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2022
mastermaestro:

Then it is safe to say that you are a kid.

Becos I exposed your naivety?
Am now a kid, am sure by the time I finished secondary school your both parents have not met,talkless of giving birth to you.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by kelmicheal: 8:01pm On May 05, 2022
Real Madrid has this luck in them same luck they have against Psg, Chelsea and now mancity they were 2nd best in those games yet they strived.
Liverpool will outplay them as usual but madrid will score watch out
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 05, 2022
blueAgent:

Are you that naive or just gross ingnorant?

If you deny what the media says, can you also deny the realities on ground?

No comment. Your manner of response shows I can’t probably educate your ignorance. Ever asked your self why China and Western countries keep tying Africa down with debt? Refusing to leave her let her FLORISH?

What are they scared of.

Does your parents in the village that grow everything they eat actually live below 1$ a day?

Why do they live long and are richer than those in the urban area that follow western media?

How does relate with conditional psychology?

India is poor but India women: household holds over 25% of the world gold. How come?

Figure these out and revert.

Shalom
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by mastermaestro(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2022
blueAgent:

Becos I exposed your naivety?
Am now a kid, am sure by the time I finished secondary school your both parents have not met,talkless of giving birth to you.

Confirmed, you are a petty kid. By the way, I wonder why you are crying. grin

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by lordlugards: 9:08pm On May 05, 2022
Rossonero:
Personally, I never wanted this man to win the Champions League with Mancity. He thinks his decisions are always right about everything on and off the pitch. Good he's out. Chased out almost all City's legends when he arrived. Nonsense.
are you sure you are you, because you think and talk like me.
I drank 2 bottle's of Budweiser last night while celebrating his lost. grin grin grin
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by drmuchin: 9:36pm On May 05, 2022
tweakdude1:

BENFICA SACKED THEIR MANAGER WHO WON 3 STRAIGHT EUROPEAN CUP(CHAMPIONS LEAGUE) 1960-1963
THE COACH CURSED THEM THAT THEY WILL NEVER WIN IN EUROPE AGAIN.
BENFICA HAS LOST 10 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE/EUROPA LEAGUE FINALS COMBINED SINCE THEN 60 YEARS LATER
EVEN WHEN THE COACH DIED, THE CLUB WENT TO HIS GRAVE TO BEG HIM YET CHELSEA BEAT THEM FOR EUROPA FINAL

1 Like

Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Smartmanager(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2022
DoveXlover:
Now that they are out of the champions league, that's impossible.
Liverpool are even in danger of losing both the champions league and the league.
The pressure on them is now very high.
. The one they have contained all this while? Abi na other. Liverpool is made for stuffs like this.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Smartmanager(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2022
Polynek:
I don't blv in any football curse, what happened yesterday is never new in the game of football, bcox If Barcelona can win PSG 6-1 after loosing 4-0 in the first leg, nothing surprises me anymore in the game of football, wat about Chelsea vs Napoli in 2012?
Abeg na normal tin joor,
Let's say Pep is jox being unlucky dax it
. Abeg no use that barca-psg match as reference. That game looks "fixed" to me
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Polynek(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2022
Smartmanager:
. Abeg no use that barca-psg match as reference. That game looks "fixed" to me
Nothing like fix bro grin it shock me too grin
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by emzynuel1: 11:13pm On May 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Guy stop abeg! Don't make me laugh!

Where does Arsenal need to go and beg in order to ever get to final again, not even talk of winning UCL?!!!

Who Juventus offend wey curse them?!!!

Guardiola no dey hear word! Even last season final, his team should have won that game if he had a proper striker! You now started this season the same way, playing the same pattern without top striker....

Predictability is the mother of most failures! Pep is predictable! End of!

I said it to someone earlier yesterday that Pep will adopt the same method he used against Atletico with Real Madrid, and he did just that... It ended up backfiring!!! If not for that Red card, Atletico would have eliminated them!
Wetin u dey talk sef
How many teams in d world would you compare to man city
Oga e fy no b jazz but guardiola go don do person strong tin
because they are the best team in d world
And they cannot lift Champe in 5 consecutive years
Abeg
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by emzynuel1: 11:17pm On May 05, 2022
litigator:

No comment. Your manner of response shows I can’t probably educate your ignorance. Ever asked your self why China and Western countries keep tying Africa down with debt? Refusing to leave her let her FLORISH?

What are they scared of.

Does your parents in the village that grow everything they eat actually live below 1$ a day?

Why do they live long and are richer than those in the urban area that follow western media?

How does relate with conditional psychology?

India is poor but India women: household holds over 25% of the world gold. How come?

Figure these out and revert.

Shalom

LoL
Bro u don't no shit
Indian women hold d most gold because gold is common there
In Qatar oil is cheap because they have more oil dere
Who told you Americans live longer bro
An average American man is poor do you know that
Most of them at the age of 44+ are still struggling to pay their scho debt even transportation and health care system is more cost
Know your facts bro
You way dey insult person no no shit
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 05, 2022
emzynuel1:

LoL
Bro u don't no shit
Indian women hold d most gold because gold is common there
In Qatar oil is cheap because they have more oil dere
Who told you Americans live longer bro
An average American man is poor do you know that
Most of them at the age of 44+ are still struggling to pay their scho debt even transportation and health care system is more cost
Know your facts bro
You way dey insult person no no shit

Carefully pick out your response and see if you didn’t align with my submission. India imported over 55b$ worth of gold in 21 which was higher than her import of 2020. But according to you, gold is common there.

It is well.
Re: The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League by Slynation(m): 3:11am On May 06, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Who curse who abeg??
Bala Guttman to Benfica...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia / Chelsea Players Celebrate UEFA Super Cup Win In Dressing Room (Photos) / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.