Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,405 members, 7,850,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Middle-aged Lebanese Arrested After He Hit A Woman With His Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Middle-aged Lebanese Arrested After He Hit A Woman With His Car (774 Views)

Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl / Human Trafficking: 2 Nigerians, 1 Lebanese Arrested After Victim's Video Went Vi / Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle-aged Lebanese Arrested After He Hit A Woman With His Car by Goodlife78(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2022
A middle aged Lebanese man identified as John Greg has been arrested by police operatives after he run a woman down with his car in Lagos state.

A police statement said the suspect who was driving a Toyota 4Runner recklessly and against traffic on Sanusi Fafunwa Road hit a woman identified as Omotomi Akinsanya .

The police statement added that the accident resulted in serious injuries to the victim’s leg

He sped off but was chased and arrested, a statement from the spokesperson for the Lagos state police command said, adding that the Suspect is now in their custody.

The spokesperson said the vehicle is impounded and has been taken to the station.

He said the victim is undergoing treatment at LASUTH, adding that the vctim’s family and the Embassy of Lebanon are duly informed.

Re: Middle-aged Lebanese Arrested After He Hit A Woman With His Car by habsydiamond(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2022
What's this mehn!!!! He should be charged to court.. What can he be thinking to the point of hitting the woman and running. His action as put him in trouble now. My advice.. People with mind that isn't stable shouldn't drive cos they will only cause trouble or problems for those that have nothing bothering their minds.
Re: Middle-aged Lebanese Arrested After He Hit A Woman With His Car by Imortal001: 9:06am On May 05, 2022
OMG
Re: Middle-aged Lebanese Arrested After He Hit A Woman With His Car by Nobody: 9:19am On May 05, 2022
E no go shock me if Dem release the idvvt because say na foreigner.
Re: Middle-aged Lebanese Arrested After He Hit A Woman With His Car by Rastaramsey(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2022
Damnnnn
This is so so bad.....

All the hit and run drivers enh undecided undecided
Re: Middle-aged Lebanese Arrested After He Hit A Woman With His Car by Rastaramsey(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:
E no go shock me if Dem release the idvvt because say na foreigner.

Just because nah foreigner

This one nah primary school reasoning...
Re: Middle-aged Lebanese Arrested After He Hit A Woman With His Car by Redhottv: 9:56am On May 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:

welcome to Nigeria lol
Re: Middle-aged Lebanese Arrested After He Hit A Woman With His Car by Nobody: 11:27am On May 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You no know country wey we dey again?
E go sup nobody go question Dem.
Re: Middle-aged Lebanese Arrested After He Hit A Woman With His Car by iamme1234(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2022
KingD61:
I have Sure and Reliable 2 ODDS for payment after winning

The games are 100% Trusted and Reliable.

No chance to lose and you aren’t going to regret meeting me.

Call or WhatsApp me ‪
+234 702 094 0974

It is easy why not use your entire savings to stake the odd
And double win your money
Simple

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment When Japan Ex PM Shinzo Abe Was Shot On Stage / Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Punished For Being Involved In Human Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.