Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,227 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him (27123 Views)

Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West / Olamilekan Adeola (YAYI) Wins APC Ogun West Senatorial Ticket / Olamilekan Adeola (Yayi) Declares For Ogun West Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by abobote: 11:00am On May 05, 2022
Stalled, it doesn't sell again
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by press9jatv: 11:00am On May 05, 2022
Ekun Egbere. He’s just too emotional here.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Timoleon(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2022
I weak o. Our mumu no too much so?
Segzy22:
Our mumu never do?
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by 7Randall: 11:01am On May 05, 2022
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by InnoBest188(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2022
Omor men smiley

Yayi don dey cry the cry wey people wey him wan represent go cry later in future

Nigeria can be so so corny grin
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by fergie001: 11:02am On May 05, 2022
helinues:
Amosun and Osoba have influence in Yewa politics than Abiodun who is more like a new comer in the state politics. And those 2 have not really been in line with BAT's influence in Ogun state, more reasons why Yayi would be rejected.
Osobaaaaaaaa?

In other words, you people want to send him back to Alimosho empty-handed?
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by yusluvad(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2022
Promicah:
All I see here is a man crying for sending his younger brother to help him buy something with the money he gave him.

Quit this public charade. Nigerians, are wiser than this.
Lol grin grin
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Mynd44: 11:02am On May 05, 2022
helinues:

Amosun and Osoba have influence in Yewa politics than Abiodun who is more like a new comer in the state politics. And those 2 have not really been in line with BAT's influence in Ogun state, more reasons why Yayi would be rejected.
Osoba is completely in line with Yayi and so is Oluomo (speaker of the house)

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by LordEclipse: 11:03am On May 05, 2022
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Mynd44: 11:03am On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

Osobaaaaaaaa?

Lmaoooooo.
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by frowland(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2022
History555:
Wait am confused from being a senator in lagos he wants to be a senator in ogun. Is this allowed. Wat sort of greed is this?

If you have lived in Lagos for more than 10yrs and a tax paying resident you can contest for any elective position.
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by ovieigho(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2022
Promicah:
All I see here is a man crying for sending his younger brother to help him buy something with the money he gave him.

Quit this public charade. Nigerians are wiser than this.

Na today ?
But Nigerians are not wise still , if not this shit won’t make front page
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by ajepako(f): 11:04am On May 05, 2022
I like his wife sha

She no dey owe money

You render services to her children and she pays promptly..

A good lady, the wife

That's all I can say

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by fergie001: 11:04am On May 05, 2022
Mynd44:

Lmaoooooo.
I was shocked nah......
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Segzy19: 11:04am On May 05, 2022
Con artist...

Scammer...

Na so Dem dey weep, cry, shed tears... What again sef. .. wail...

Let him enter now, you won't see his break light
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by pennywys(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2022
Thief

Finally he is about to lay his hands on that money.

That's tears of joy, you know?
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Enceladus(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

Scammers

The hustle is real

Yayi is about to make a major political miscalculation, no matter how political Savy you think you are A Governor has all the power to cut you to size

Aregbesola tried taking back his grassroot structure at Alimosho after 8years in Osun and he got burnt badly

Sanwo-Olu going for second term means Hamzat is heading to Senate, Ambode joining the Senate race, Remi Tinubu leaving Senate... Lagos can't contain them all, they need to spread to Ogun

I am in pains clowns grin cheesy

We they watch them like a bat...
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by helinues: 11:05am On May 05, 2022
Mynd44:

Osoba is completely in line with Yayi and so is Oluomo (speaker of the house)

Osoba and BAT's relationship went sour after Osoba's failed reelection bid... Yayi is seen like an outsider in Ogun politics which BAT wants to use proxily to get into the state political affairs... Yayi should have had the Yewa senatorial ticket in the last election
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Tinubuadvocate: 11:06am On May 05, 2022
Me too wept when first purchased my first car in 2004 because I was so happy. Happiness can make you wept or make you mad.
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by helinues: 11:07am On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

Osobaaaaaaaa?

In other words, you people want to send him back to Alimosho empty-handed?

I hate hypocritical people.. This Yayi, what has he done for Yewa people? What exactly?
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by ajayiopy: 11:07am On May 05, 2022
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Mynd44: 11:07am On May 05, 2022
helinues:

Osoba and BAT's relationship went sour after Osoba's failed reelection bid... Yayi is seen like an outsider in Ogun politics which BAT wants to use proxily to get into the state political affairs... Yayi should have had the Yewa senatorial ticket in the last election
Yayi is APC's single most popular politician in Ogun state.

Than Dapo, then Osoba.

Oh, Osoba and Tinubu are totally like Akande and Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Letmehearword: 11:09am On May 05, 2022
Despite the fact that Yayi has done astronomically well in my neighborhood that is virtually asphalting all the road network in Rgbeda ,Abule Odu, Unity and more I would not want him to embark on this voyage it's time for him to step aside form the red chambers and allow other people have the feel.
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Mynd44: 11:10am On May 05, 2022
helinues:

I hate hypocritical people.. This Yayi, what has he done for Yewa people? What exactly?
What do Senators do really? We know what Yayi has done in Lagos West ans we know his potentials as to what he can do for Ogun west and also achieve the Ogun west dream of the first governor.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Mynd44: 11:11am On May 05, 2022
Letmehearword:
Despite the fact that Yayi has done astronomically well in my neighborhood that is virtually asphalting all the road network in Rgbeda ,Abule Odu, Unity and more I would not want him to embark on this voyage it's time for him to step aside form the red chambers and allow other people have the feel.
He will rather be governor though. He has laid the structures but in order not to upset things, senate firsst

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by helinues: 11:11am On May 05, 2022
Mynd44:

Yayi is APC's single most popular politician in Ogun state.

Than Dapo, then Osoba.

Oh, Osoba and Tinubu are totally like Akande and Tinubu

Yayi is actually seen as having influence in Ogun politics by outsiders not by the locals. And that's because of his asoication with BAT

One thing about Ogun politics, the moment you are given a chance and messed up, thats the end.. OBJ, Osoba, OGD, Amosun, Bankole and co dont even have any direct influence in Ogun politics..

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Nobody: 11:11am On May 05, 2022
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by Quiny32323: 11:12am On May 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Crocodile tears ... Buhari wept more than this after the 2011 Presidential election just to play on our collective emotions only for Nigerians to weep in return after getting him to power in 2015

Minus 5% from your equation please!
Re: Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him by helinues: 11:12am On May 05, 2022
Mynd44:

What do Senators do really? We know what Yayi has done in Lagos West ans we know his potentials as to what he can do for Ogun west and also achieve the Ogun west dream of the first governor.

Hahahahaha, potentials? I asked what exactly has he done for Ogun West people if he really care about them or is he waiting to get elected before caring about them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs / Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.