Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? (12853 Views)

Finally Gotten A Job / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2022
Dollywood:
Yes. My current job as a Call Reviewer for sales & service departments for big dealerships in the US. The job has such a high standard and very difficult for a beginner. It takes a lot of experience to cope or else you would break.

But you are yet to break. So would others. Wish you success in your endeavors.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by techWriter3: 2:12pm On May 05, 2022
It's either when Grace discusses or available of Strong links available

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2022
dalass:

Heavy salaries due to the risks involved... Hmmmm cool

If the pay is worth it no qualms.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2022
DaveHarry:
I applied for BBQ man job back then without any experience and I got the job. It was a high paying one back then before I left.

Presently, am in need of a Job.
Warri, Delta State.

What's BBQ please?
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Sheezy008(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2022
GboyegaD:

Read a post where you said you only have O Levels and OND. Where is the UK degree coming from?
The question is for my cousin Thanks man
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2022
sanity12:

Now a Cloud Computing Engineer
Life is in Stages
I
Omo, an man you be grin
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2022
platymus:

Hello the person who told you to join winners chapel online service is really interested in you getting a good job! As a software developer I have never regretted I took the same step years ago. Listen no man can take you to a level higher than himself only God can! You need grace! It is foolishness to be ashamed of what is gainful! Just one word from God will end your life time of struggles!

It's obvious that he's not a Christian. So let him be.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Anaerobi(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2022
dalass:

Well, don't mind me grin

It's due to all these stories we hear from the North East. But we see even Abokis rushing in large numbers down south to eke a living and we can't help but believe that even staying there is risky not to talk of seeking employment. grin

Lol. You are actually right. If change of Environment calls for, I will definitely do.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by dalass(f): 2:15pm On May 05, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

If the pay is worth it no qualms.

No be person wey dey alive with the freedom to spend the money go enjoy fat pay? grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Yes, Cambridge UK

Congratulations. More good things are coming your way.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by dalass(f): 2:16pm On May 05, 2022
Anaerobi:

Lol. You are actually right. If change of Environment calls for, I will definitely do.

Best of luck wink
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Sheezy008(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

You say what?! 30k UK graduate. Omoh! E be things oh!
No choice man I will keep pulling

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Anaerobi(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2022
dalass:

Best of luck wink
Thank You. cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Dollywood(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

But you are yet to break. So would others. Wish you success in your endeavors.

wink
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by DaveHarry(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

What's BBQ please?
Barbeque

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2022
dalass:

No be person wey dey alive with the freedom to spend the money go enjoy fat pay? grin

Life's war, you've got to fight. If the pay reach 300k+ I dey there.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2022
Sheezy008:

No choice man I will keep pulling

Of course! You have to. Keep searching. Don't relent.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2022
DaveHarry:

Barbeque

That's to roast Barbeque. Okay cool. E sure me say you been burn some people fish wella! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Sheezy008(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Of course! You have to. Keep searching. Don't relent.
Sure Always search Thanks for comment One love

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Ade4dayo70(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2022
sanity12:
Yea, Applied for Petrol attendant den and I got d job grin

Now a Cloud Computing Engineer
Life is in Stages

All will be well in Jesus Name

Greetings chief,

I recently finished a course in Microsoft Azure (AZ 104) with certification.

Kindly help me with an internship at any tech company in Lagos.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Skillsnigeria: 2:30pm On May 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by DrRasheed: 2:30pm On May 05, 2022
Anaerobi:

Smiles... U don't have to mention Finitir. Adamawa state itself is a place with lesser job opportunities.
Gaskiya there's no opportunities in Adamawa except for local marketing.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Mindlog: 2:31pm On May 05, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Congratulations. More good things are coming your way.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Anaerobi(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2022
DrRasheed:

And sells boy/girls work....
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Anaerobi(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2022
DrRasheed:

And teaching work which they pay peanut as salary.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Contekbbc: 2:49pm On May 05, 2022
Send your phone number let me credit you #500 airtime on behalf of NAIRALAND ONLY if you mind!

dalass:
grin

Well I suppose that anyone who ever got a job the first time had no experience for it. But you will know about it whether through formal education or learning handwork.

First to comment.... Today I'm getting a fat cheque from Seun grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by idu1(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2022
Anaerobi:

Please can you link or connect me with anyone?

My brother i no get any link o. Check jobs sites. May God help all of us.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by DrRasheed: 2:54pm On May 05, 2022
Anaerobi:

And teaching work which they pay peanut as salary.

That's why I ventured into programming. Private schools don't value their staffs in Yola.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:02pm On May 05, 2022
Fatbam003:
It's either when Grace speaks or availability of Strong connection available .

Or the employer is looking for a cheap trainable resource.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by oliverwrites: 3:05pm On May 05, 2022
Yes, I got a $2500 a month SEO consultancy job. I only knew about 70% of the job ( I know SEO but they have special needs ) three months later they have increased my wage to $4300 ( 1500 of it for outsourcing ).

What makes it more interesting is that they wanted someone from the UK and although I have a UK registered company I am not from UK and don't leave there.

Something just say make I try ( off course with enough data at hand before meeting them on zoom )

You have the power within you if you are willing to get your hands dirty.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by chrisbender: 3:07pm On May 05, 2022
Yeah
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Fadfavy: 3:16pm On May 05, 2022
platymus:

Hello the person who told you to join winners chapel online service is really interested in you getting a good job! As a software developer I have never regretted I took the same step years ago. Listen no man can take you to a level higher than himself only God can! You need grace! It is foolishness to be ashamed of what is gainful! Just one word from God will end your life time of struggles!
. Boss, do I need to be at top level in mathematics to succeed as a development. I'm not really good with mathematics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vic-lawrence Associates Urgent! / 25 Banks Aptitude Test Format / One Year/6 Months/4 Months Industrial Attachment Students Needed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.