Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? (12861 Views)

Finally Gotten A Job / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Contekbbc: 8:54pm On May 05, 2022
Amen sis

dalass:

Amen!
I'm sure surprised!
Pleasant surprises surely awaits you... More blessings grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by DrRasheed: 9:12pm On May 05, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
NGO ko?
Mtsw... NGO wey dey shortlist candies right from Abuja. Na only menial labour Dem dey hire.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Fadfavy: 9:28pm On May 05, 2022
Thanks sir
platymus:

No you no need maths skills! I read mathematics and computer science but I can categorically tell you that the skills I have gathered today came from being perseverance! You need to be willing to learn and love solve problems both business and technical! You see we in conceptual age not information age! Conceptualisation not just information is the winner in this age!
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Goldbw122(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2022
It is not important to have experience on the job, yeah you can start the job and learn through mistake and experience..
To get a job in Nigeria is not easy at all..
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by seglabsy(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2022
Sheezy008:
Please I need a better job
I graduated from UK but came back due to my mother death, I can't afford to go back I'm now married with one child but 30k is not enough as security man
Make who help me

Location Ibadan
are u joking?
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by seglabsy(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2022
GboyegaD:

Read a post where you said you only have O Levels and OND. Where is the UK degree coming from?
i knew he was lieing
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
No pay can buy death. Boko haram don't care about how much you earn o.. Everywhere gbow!!

It's not certain if they said person will die or not.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Sheezy008(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2022
seglabsy:
are u joking?
I'm not man
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Dybala11(m): 12:18am On May 06, 2022
dalass:

Please tell us that job... Just asking oh grin
Kidnapping job, abeg na cruise o. grin
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Dybala11(m): 12:22am On May 06, 2022
plouchea24:
Yeah. The work I do now... just clocked a year last February.. I got it few months after my service year by God's grace. Mind you, I works in pharma manufacturing company as the production Chemist.
Wow, that's good. I have the intention of working in a pharmaceutical industry too sha, probably as a chemical analyst. Ion have prior experience in that field o, but I studied Applied chemistry anyway.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by GreaterFuture(m): 1:52am On May 06, 2022
Lalami3232:
As a software developer, one thing be say if you no get experience, you go apply for jobs tire. Dem no dey pity person for this field oooo. Who no sabi program no go ever get any single luck, except na your uncle get the company. That's why software guys dey change jobs anyhow because dem know say if to say dem no good, the employer for no give them the job. As a software guy, if you know your worth, oyibo sef go beg you tire.
Are you a developer??
If yes, How many Years in the industry
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by GreaterFuture(m): 1:54am On May 06, 2022
Mindlog:
I had no experience working with children with neurodevelopmental disorders within a school setting but applied my clinical experience in psychiatric facilities to scale through the interviews and got my present job.
Are you a psychiatric doctor?
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Mindlog: 3:35am On May 06, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Are you a psychiatric doctor?

No.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by GreaterFuture(m): 6:15am On May 06, 2022
Mindlog:

No.
Ok, clinical Psychologist...?
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Mindlog: 6:22am On May 06, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Ok, clinical Psychologist...?

Yes.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Pclemenza: 7:11am On May 06, 2022
I need a job to do so I can earn. It’s really depressing leaving school this long and nothing to show for it. Studied Civil engineering in school, had an extra year, delays & now I’m almost at the 3rd floor(hoping to do my NYSC this year). Anyone please help.
I’m good with UI design,a bit of HTML & also learning illustrator as a design tool. I’m opened to internships please I just need to get myself engaged with the prospect of earning and growing. Thank you.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by DaveHarry(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

That's to roast Barbeque. Okay cool. E sure me say you been burn some people fish wella! cheesy
No no....as far I don dey inside something, I dey quick catch up....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by plouchea24: 1:47pm On May 06, 2022
Pharma field is very interesting and quite challenging, especially the applied aspect and as a Chemistry graduate working in the production from R&grin, dispensary, compounding, processing, up to the finished PPs. But as an analyst you will only required to work in Control Dept as a Quality control lab analyst. Since you are have no experience yet, you could be applying as an intern. Goodluck
Dybala11:

Wow, that's good. I have the intention of working in a pharmaceutical industry too sha, probably as a chemical analyst. Ion have prior experience in that field o, but I studied Applied chemistry anyway.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Dybala11(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2022
plouchea24:
Pharma field is very interesting and quite challenging, especially the applied aspect and as a Chemistry graduate working in the production from R&grin, dispensary, compounding, processing, up to the finished PPs. But as an analyst you will only required to work in Control Dept as a Quality control lab analyst. Since you are have no experience yet, you could be applying as an intern. Goodluck
Thanks sir.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by lovat(m): 7:24am On May 07, 2022
Sheezy008:
I'm not a Christian stop invite me to sh*t winner chapel or whatever
the problem is that you have never left the shores of Ibadan.

Try to be truthful, you will need it in your future
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by lovat(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2022
Sheezy008:
I'm not a Christian stop invite me to sh*t winner chapel or whatever
the problem is that you have never left the shores of Ibadan.

Try to be truthful, you will need it in your future.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Dizzyyish: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
sanity12:
Yea, Applied for Petrol attendant den and I got d job grin

Now a Cloud Computing Engineer
Life is in Stages

All will be well in Jesus Name
Good evening sir.

I saw your comment and it caught my eye as I'm currently studying to become a cloud engineer though I'm having some issues. Do you mind if I pick your brain a little?
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Dizzyyish: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ade4dayo70:

Greetings chief,

I recently finished a course in Microsoft Azure (AZ 104) with certification.

Kindly help me with an internship at any tech company in Lagos.
Boss good evening. Please what's the roadmap you used to finish the course, like did you learn python and linux?
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Elijayy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please I need a Job in Akwa Ibom state
Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Ade4dayo70(m): 5:45am On Jul 15, 2022
Dizzyyish:

Boss good evening. Please what's the roadmap you used to finish the course, like did you learn python and linux?

Morning chief. Well, those aforementioned tools are needed for a successful cloud computing career.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Dizzyyish: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2022
Ade4dayo70:

Morning chief. Well, those aforementioned tools are needed for a successful cloud computing career.
If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to get from start to cert. ?
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Ade4dayo70(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2022
Dizzyyish:

If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to get from start to cert. ?

"A candidate for this exam should have at least six months of hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates."
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Dizzyyish: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2022
Ade4dayo70:

"A candidate for this exam should have at least six months of hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates."
I see. Thank you, I really appreciate.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Chrisnrld: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
sanity12:
Yea, Applied for Petrol attendant den and I got d job grin

Now a Cloud Computing Engineer
Life is in Stages

All will be well in Jesus Name
put me in the know interns of computing software
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pls give me link to the online service please.
lovat:
From graduate in UK to Nigeria doing 30k security job.

Devil is a liar.

Join Winners Chapel online service this Sunday. God is still in the business of answering Prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally Proven: Your Social Media Life Might Render You Jobless. / The Menace Of "Long Legs" For Job Seekers / Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.