Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? (12859 Views)

Finally Gotten A Job / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by kinzation(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2022
Springboot:

We should also assume your name right? If you're aksing for help, be bold to do it properly except you're shady about it and not sincere.

I'm real bro

Akinnifesi Olumide Segun

Please help out my bro

God bless you
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Sheezy008(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2022
Please I need a better job
I graduated from UK but came back due to my mother death, I can't afford to go back I'm now married with one child but 30k is not enough as security man
Make who help me

Location Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by idu1(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2022
dalass:

You'll need to move to a safer area in Naija. smiley

I don't know if jobs are still available at such locations of insecurity like Adamawa.. I wish you all the best sha

Jobs that pays heavy salaries are plenty there. NGOs

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by DrRasheed: 1:29pm On May 05, 2022
Anaerobi:
I need a job ..

Location, Adamawa
Fintiri Bai Baku aiki bako?
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by lovat(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2022
Sheezy008:
I graduated from UK but came back due to my mother death, I can't afford to go back I'm now married with one child but 30k is not enough as security man
Make who help me

Location Ibadan
From graduate in UK to Nigeria doing 30k security job.

Devil is a liar.

Join Winners Chapel online service this Sunday. God is still in the business of answering Prayers

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Anaerobi(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2022
DrRasheed:

Fintiri Bai Baku aiki bako?

Smiles... U don't have to mention Finitir. Adamawa state itself is a place with lesser job opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by DSC7: 1:34pm On May 05, 2022
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin..

May God help us in this country..

Most people just dey use brain work, No experience.. But as time goes on they pick up grin
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Emperorx: 1:35pm On May 05, 2022
Please friends I desperately need a job ,my wife is pregnant no money at all in my account am not asking for monetary assistance but a job .Am a graduate of economics education.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Anaerobi(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2022
idu1:

Please can you link or connect me with anyone?
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Petshopng: 1:37pm On May 05, 2022
I have a friend who has experienced this
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Sheezy008(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2022
lovat:

Devil is a liar.

Join Winners Chapel online service this Sunday. God is still in the business of answering Prayers
I have no reason too lie man I applied Different company no response, Are you not in this country?? Without connections no work except security work
Im working has supervisor security in bank even with connections
If you don't believe let go on video call and see and I will provide all my certificate
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Uniquetani1(f): 1:41pm On May 05, 2022
I am looking for where they are selling experiences.
I want to buy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Sheezy008(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2022
lovat:

Devil is a liar.

I'm not a Christian stop invite me to sh*t winner chapel or whatever
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Dollywood(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2022
Yes. My current job as a Call Reviewer for sales & service departments for big dealerships in the US. The job has such a high standard and very difficult for a beginner. It takes a lot of experience to cope or else you would break.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by dalass(f): 1:45pm On May 05, 2022
idu1:

Heavy salaries due to the risks involved... Hmmmm cool

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by MakeMoves: 1:46pm On May 05, 2022
Yes, as is most cases. But should match your skills set.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by dalass(f): 1:48pm On May 05, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Does Seun really pay the first to comment?

grin grin grin

Try FTC, to collect your own share grin
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by DaveHarry(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2022
I applied for BBQ man job back then without any experience and I got the job. It was a high paying one back then before I left.

Presently, am in need of a Job.
Warri, Delta State.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by linqzs: 1:53pm On May 05, 2022
sanity12:
Yea, Applied for Petrol attendant den and I got d job grin

Now a Cloud Computing Engineer
Life is in Stages

All will be well in Jesus Name

Hi,

Please can you put me through on cloud computing? I have been looking for guidance
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by plouchea24: 1:54pm On May 05, 2022
Yeah. The work I do now... just clocked a year last February.. I got it few months after my service year by God's grace. Mind you, I works in pharma manufacturing company as the production Chemist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by dalass(f): 1:54pm On May 05, 2022
Anaerobi:

Lol.... Hahahaha. You are funny you know?

You just remind me of a late friend that wanted to travel to his uncle place in Jos, during Jos crisis in 2010. Our government teacher told him. "Find out if your uncle in Jos is still alive before you embark on your journey".

Well, thank you. If a better opportunity comes out in another location, I have to make a move.

Well, don't mind me grin

It's due to all these stories we hear from the North East. But we see even Abokis rushing in large numbers down south to eke a living and we can't help but believe that even staying there is risky not to talk of seeking employment. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by platymus: 1:55pm On May 05, 2022
Sheezy008:
I'm not a Christian stop invite me to sh*t winner chapel or whatever
Hello the person who told you to join winners chapel online service is really interested in you getting a good job! As a software developer I have never regretted I took the same step years ago. Listen no man can take you to a level higher than himself only God can! You need grace! It is foolishness to be ashamed of what is gainful! Just one word from God will end your life time of struggles!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by freesoul12: 1:56pm On May 05, 2022
Beware
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2022
Jamesmadisson:
Yes, and that became my highest paid job. Over 350k per month

3 what! Is it Gov't job? Which kind of job is that?
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by imohimoh12: 2:02pm On May 05, 2022
what you need is prayers, your situation is not normal, how could you be comfortable taking a security job with all the exposure in an advanced country.

You mean you do not know that there are jobs you can do online that will pay you more than $500 monthly.

Just curious, are you on any kind of drugs including weed ?

You also sound arrogant to me, have you forgotten that many of those that will pity you could be member of that "winners shit" you talked about earlier

Sheezy008:
Make who help me

Location Ibadan

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2022
Mindlog:
I had no experience working with children with neurodevelopmental disorders within in a school setting but applied my clinical experience in psychiatric facilities to scale through the interviews and got my present job.

Abroad?
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Mindlog: 2:04pm On May 05, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Abroad?

Yes, Cambridge UK

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2022
LUAN:
Omor,...my friend sent my number a foam manufacturing company telling Them that I can operate a machine there,.. machine wey I never see before, not to talk of operating it, I no even know the name of the machine,...na so HR dey disturb me to come start work, she called me everyday to come start work, I no gree go because I wasn't not lagos

Lol! You for go freestyle am or you tell them say you been get Amnesia.
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2022
Sheezy008:
Make who help me

Location Ibadan

You say what?! 30k UK graduate. Omoh! E be things oh!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by GboyegaD(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2022
Sheezy008:
Make who help me

Location Ibadan

Read a post where you said you only have O Levels and OND. Where is the UK degree coming from?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by AbuAeesha: 2:11pm On May 05, 2022
most jobs in nigeria,until you are employed thats when you will be thought how to do the job
Re: Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? by Sheezy008(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2022
imohimoh12:

what you need is prayers, your situation is not normal, how could you be comfortable taking a security job with all the exposure in an advanced country.

You mean you do not know that there are jobs you can do online that will pay you more than $500 monthly.

Just curious, are you on any kind of drugs including weed ?

You also sound arrogant to me, have you forgotten that many of those that will pity you could be member of that "winners shit" you talked about earlier

Any I never smoke and I will never do that
For the winner chapel I never talk bad thing I'm only explain a word because that's what most Christine do
If you want help me help but stop inviting me to church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally Proven: Your Social Media Life Might Render You Jobless. / The Menace Of "Long Legs" For Job Seekers / Lagos State Verbatim Reporting Recruitment Hopefuls 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.