Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] (6166 Views)

Didi Ekanem Moves Into New Home Weeks After Fire Accident Burnt House / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 4:43pm On May 05, 2022
Davido and his new girlfriend have been spending some quality time in his new apartè

Despite severe denial from family and friend’s of Chioma it’s seems all but certain that the father of four has swiftly moved in with his new romance Amarachi whom he reportedly gifted a new SUV recently. Evidence being the similar throw-pillows and photos of his parlor shared by the Instagram influencer on her stories.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdLoZlHNW4Y/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 4:45pm On May 05, 2022
Follow us @TunezMediaBlog on Instagram for More Celebrity News and Gossips

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by God1000(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2022
I hope she won't become another chioma soon.

We have Baby mamas everywhere now

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by habsydiamond(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2022
Asset declarator on the beat!!! Flat chest like meatpie board... Why u come cover the center, u for do am like the sides so that the Asset can be clearer for investors to see.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by Mooh247: 5:09pm On May 05, 2022
cool
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by Channah1(f): 5:11pm On May 05, 2022
After using and destroying chiomas innocence, he's gone to pick another "innocent" looking girl.

Its the girls I blame for not giving themselves some selfworth. I guess they too are enjoying the game.

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by virginchaser(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2022
Now i give it to Burna boy mama / manager. He tamed that boy from procreating everywhere. Like of Tuface, Davido, Whiz kid and Zazu Crooner Portable aren't lucky with social management.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by Reggaemich(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2022
This lady has a slight resemblance to chioma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by TheWolfen(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2022
The way bloggers keep tab on people in spotlight enhh
One would thank God for the little privacy he or she enjoys
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by TheWolfen(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2022
Reggaemich:
This lady has a slight resemblance to chioma
I see no difference between chioma and this lady.
Well with the way this lady dress he might as well never had left chioma.
But I guess might David have other plans and isn't looking for marriage and this one too undecided
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by We4all: 6:43pm On May 05, 2022
Hmnnn……this one too wants to trend like Chioma. I am sure she is already planning to give him another child. Davido should calm down! He is too young for all these women wahala and baby mama drama.
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by Jakumo(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2022
Hold up a minute. This ain't no girl. This is a dude. Check the chest!!

Chai! Na him be say Oga Davido dey drill man pikin yansh join?

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by Unzerious: 7:33pm On May 05, 2022
He neva still Learn Lesson. This Tribe go Mine am like BTC grin But, why dey always dey fine, e be like say their Ancestor na Adonis wink
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2022
virginchaser:
Now i give it to Burna boy mama / manager. He tamed that boy from procreating everywhere

You must be really close to Burna.

Likes Wande got a kid from way back and lot of people don't know.

I won't be surprised if Jazzy got kids too.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by slawormiir: 7:57pm On May 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Davido be banging them baby girls.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by womenareapez: 8:08pm On May 05, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Davido and his new girlfriend have been spending some quality time in his new apartè

Despite severe denial from family and friend’s of Chioma it’s seems all but certain that the father of four has swiftly moved in with his new romance Amarachi whom he reportedly gifted a new SUV recently. Evidence being the similar throw-pillows and photos of his parlor shared by the Instagram influencer on her stories.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdLoZlHNW4Y/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
afonja be following Igbo yansh because there fellow afonja women don't clean Thier yansh.

Know this truth and know peace undecided

You hardly see afonja following their women because they know that Their women are useless, dirty and empty. All they know is to bleach while the afonja women will rather follow northerner than their fellow afonja men be it that the men are pathologically useless with ritualist insight undecided

No corn head should quote me angry

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by womenareapez: 8:16pm On May 05, 2022
Channah1:
After using and destroying chis innocence, he's gone to pick another "innocent" looking girl.

Its the girls I blame for not giving themselves some selfworth. I guess they too are enjoying the game.

self worth as in what aspects undecided

Were your girls are busy fucking dogs all around the street for money and you called it self worth undecided

If you have hole in-between your leg, just know that you are useless

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by Bamzyriches451: 8:50pm On May 05, 2022
Damn!!
Davido the pussy boy grin
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by Ishilove: 8:56pm On May 05, 2022
I'm curious... Don't these girls have things to do with their lives except be groupies with celebrities?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by pepperdemzombie: 8:59pm On May 05, 2022
Davido just dey use these gold digging Igbo girls destinies take play bet9ja.
They will not cry that Igbo is dislodging Igbo.
Igbos really love themselves.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by liveyourlife007(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2022
Normal levels
Pu**y Money weed
Then you hit the studio to drop some dogshit
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by drmuchin: 10:05pm On May 05, 2022
YORUBA DEMONS
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by virginchaser(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

You must be really close to Burna.

Likes Wande got a kid from way back and lot of people don't know.

I won't be surprised if Jazzy got kids too.

Don Jazzy has a grown up from his ex wife. News is in the public forum.
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by Emilokoiyawon: 11:36pm On May 05, 2022
yeeboo women and their love for Yoruba schlongs.
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by Biafranodogwu55: 1:16am On May 06, 2022
Mere looking at her i observed that she is a certified hoeing machine that her hoeing engine has suffered undecided
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by myami: 2:24am On May 06, 2022
Ishilove:
I'm curious... Don't these girls have things to do with their lives except be groupies with celebrities?
go and chop shit
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by Nobody: 3:38am On May 06, 2022
Davido is not her first boyfriend.He has had more than 10 boyfriends and numerous hookups before she want to davido down as a baby mama.
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by ManspaceBarber(m): 5:03am On May 06, 2022
Oh! well... Soldier go, soldier come, barrack no dey move. grin
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by emmabest2000(m): 6:02am On May 06, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by uchebest20(m): 7:33am On May 06, 2022
What do men really want. Chioma set pass this girl na
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by NnamdiN: 7:39am On May 06, 2022
Father of 4 abi 3?
Re: Davido’s New Girlfriend, Amarachi Moves Into His New Home [PICS] by heykims(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2022
This new one even has allergy to clothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji’s Alleged Lesbian Partner Ella Finally Speaks Out! / Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. / Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.