Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments (36523 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / Soludo Laments Anambra Poor Housing Data / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Dynamicboss: 7:47pm On May 05, 2022
Obiano looks better than this man is terms of governance. Anambra has never experienced this level of insecurity before. His term looks disastrous already
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by MI6Surveillance: 7:53pm On May 05, 2022
You don't know anything about Anambra, so focus on your useless backward state.

[s]
Dynamicboss:
Obiano looks better than this man is terms of governance. Anambra has never experienced this level of insecurity before. His term looks disastrous already
[/s]
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by TheGift: 8:14pm On May 05, 2022
Like I said earlier today, both serious and desperate businesses are relocating out of the south east ( to neighboring places like Asaba in Delta) Who sit at home epp?
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by NoToTerrorists: 8:20pm On May 05, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Soludo should keep quiet...who investors epp?

Anambrarians are willing to continue to sit at home whether the city is dead or dying. Nothing is too much to sacrifice for Mazi.

Patience pays afterall. Buhari and the North are already drafting their apology letter cool
hope you know Simon Ekpa Gunmen will wipe your family very soon? Mark my words.
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 05, 2022
Na only u want chop Abi.. My dear, I made over 400$ after following the steps.. I received my btc back to my wallet ad and gift cards worth 400$ too.. Bro am grateful for this opportunity
Martinsigwe1:
Bro why leak such a secret for free.. I make 300$ daily with this method... Bros na wa ooo.. It might get too saturated
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by NoToTerrorists: 8:24pm On May 05, 2022
Xfemt:
In as much I don’t like what this unknown gun men are doing but the fact remain Igbo leaders are selfish people

Let the elders and powerful men in the region negotiate for the release of mnk and stop looking for is not lost

Look at how Sunday ignoho was handle by the southwest

They negotiated his release and was told not to come to Nigeria till further notice

Most Igbo leaders re selfish people
I might be wrong though which I stand to be corrected
big f00l.. did Sunday Igbogho despise any of Southwest elders like Kanu did? Just open mouth waaaa. You will soon rot in jail. Mark my words.
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 05, 2022
Na confirmed opportunity be dis.. Got over 400$ too
Princewill33:
Mehn this gift cards method works very well, I got my gift card for free and the money I use to purchase came back as refunds to my Btcwallet .. Am 200$ richer today.. Thanks alot, I appreciate
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by rigarmortis: 8:40pm On May 05, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Soludo should keep quiet...who investors epp?

Anambrarians are willing to continue to sit at home whether the city is dead or dying. Nothing is too much to sacrifice for Mazi.

Patience pays afterall. Buhari and the North are already drafting their apology letter cool

You are delusional, so you think buhari cares if you decide to lock yourself from now till forever? The only people that will suffer is the residents and businessmen there. Have sense
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Temi2468: 8:41pm On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Soludo is passionate about his State, but honestly he needs to ignore ESN like Drunkard Obiano, or Hopeless Uzodingba did

They are targeting his career and they have sponsors who wants Lagos and Anambra to fall in the hands of PDP

Look at UGM dancing Atilogun to welcome Buhari

Sit at home would be observed during Jamb CBT dates May 5 and 6

IPOB don't need Zoo JAMB, dey like sit at home... Clowns

How can he ignore them in the face of security threat? If meaningful development must take place, this insecurity must be tackled first.

Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by chukwuibuipob: 8:51pm On May 05, 2022
angry leave us IPOB alone.We will obey /follow Elepa.Allow us IPOB to DIE
Bubu will suffer am angry
udele1:
The region will die eventually.
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by od501: 8:53pm On May 05, 2022
udele1:

Lol... wishful thoughts everywhere grin grin

I heard BH attacked Chibok again. Maybe you should talk about that leave this people alone
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by chukwuibuipob: 8:53pm On May 05, 2022
cool the Spirit of IPOB cool @ work. May okija bless Mazi Elepa and Kanu
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by od501: 8:55pm On May 05, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/onitsha-becoming-dead-city-soludo-laments/

Soludo should have sense and focus on other developmental projects. Leave ipob alone.
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by od501: 8:55pm On May 05, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/onitsha-becoming-dead-city-soludo-laments/

Soludo should have sense and focus on other developmental projects. Leave ipob alone
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by adefitim(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2022
Assuming this Sit-at-Home is happening in SW especially Lagos now you for Dey hear something like They are doing sit at home to hurt Igbo businessmen and women, they hate us....they are this, they are that

But now they are suffocating businesses of people from other regions
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by goldmatrix(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2022
Do they even care? It's like the North, they prefer to die of hunger with Buhari than to see a better hands taking charge of the country from the south
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by CSTRR: 9:24pm On May 05, 2022
I weep for the south east.

Self inflicted injury.

Now their enemies will laugh over them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by joyandfaith: 9:47pm On May 05, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
I thought soludo has sense.

He is part of ruling elites. They have sense but they must not use it.
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by prigoz(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2022
Reality3080:
soludo is a very useless man,instead of standing with d people he decided to stand against d people.

He is not sympathetic to the biafra course n people who want biafra he's disturbing them

How will 1 day sit at home kill d richest tribe in d whole world?
Even if 50 igbos are sacrificed daily,it's sacrifice for freedom
Even if investors leave we will develop our region ourselves after all we developed India, china,Bangladesh n co.

We must sit at home till buhari will have
sense
Ofeke sighted. I nweghi uche
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 05, 2022
Sure.. More blessings bro
Chimedu10:
U welcm and do send my token of appreciation via my links, don't be greedy grin
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 05, 2022
That's the spirit
Josephinealice:
Na confirmed opportunity be dis.. Got over 400$ too
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Ikinternational: 11:25pm On May 05, 2022
udele1:

Certainly not before YOU.

Hold me to that please. Oops but you'll be dead. Never mind
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Ikinternational: 11:35pm On May 05, 2022
This OP is a foolish animal.
Even in the middle of the night, that bridge is never that empty n calm.

Useless one man propaganda to no where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Funke Olakunrin Buried: Fasoranti’s Daughter's Burial Photos / Profiles Of Sandie Okoro & Arunma Oteh, Nigerians In World Bank Management Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.