Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (28875 Views)

Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail / Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by FREAKAZOID: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2007
Now my "dear" Siena-- wink  Have they answered your questions  You are definitely an "aje butter" pickin!!!  Only kpa-ko-ro-ros will know about yahoo dudes and babes!!!  No yahoo babe shall cross your part in The Almighty's name---handsome one! You have "yahooism" in all aspects of life!!! Economic, religious, academic, romantic, spiritual, social and political "yahooism"!!! 4-1-9!!!!! In just 3 simple letters!!!! Beware!!!!

!-----------always with you in spirit, watching over you!
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by nextday: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hello Layi and House,
Good evening to you and all members of the house.I have been following posting and comment regarding to the forex and scam stuff for some time now.I commend every respose from all member,but there is one thing we all need to have in mind ,which is the spsirit to interract and relate maturely.The use of wrong and abusive language should not be encourage.I guess the primary function of this site is for us to EDUCATE ourself.Let not be personal in our response.Also,I wil like to bring to our notice that our site is been visit by Non-nigerians and we all need to 'comport' ourself in a very good manner and if the need to argue araise it should be a constructive arguement.Before I hang on,i will thanks for taking time to read through my long advice.H O U S E  stay cool!!!!!

Tunde.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 12:04am On Aug 12, 2007
Thanks Tunde. Noted wink
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by kitaun(m): 12:14am On Aug 12, 2007
duh H O U S E  

@Layi

is there really any need trying to make them see beyond their nose  undecided

HE WHO HAS EARS, LET HIM LISTEN . . . the message is clear, SHUN YAHOO YAHOO AND U WILL LIVE LONG  cheesy

Forex trading is one of the most lucrative businesses ever, and rightly so u can lose a lot of money when u first start out, but then why should anyone say it is out of place to use his testimonial to motivate others? ABI THIS THING PASS CYBER?  shocked  shocked

@tUNDEWOODS

what exactly is ur point?  

do u want to tell me that u have never gone offtopic in all threads u have posted in?
ARE U NOW NAIRALAND'S JANITOR  grin  grin

is there any bizness anywhere in the world that doesnt get to be infiltrated into by conmen?  
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by FLT123(m): 1:36am On Aug 12, 2007
Layi,

The forex u r referring to is another level of MLM whose roots is in the Cayman island. It is supposedly based on real gold in vault somewhere no one knows. The challenge with this form of investment is that it is not based on standard value derivation principles. They tell you to invest, your fund appreciates, u buy some types of gold called digots, they have once a day batch run process that is supposed to take the value of the real gold and split it among the cash out there. This form of investment is enjoying some run right now because the price of real gold is going up. So people are being fooled into putting funds into it. This is not real forex and and should not be confused with legitimate forex trading.

It is cool to see appreciation in your investment on the computer but try and get that hard earned cash in paper form. Try and pull out ur .5 million and you will come across certain restrictions, u can only take out a certain max in a month. Like I said, this is a form of MLM and the folks to get in first make the cash and God help all those who come after or enter when the mkt is about to tank. The trick is no one knows when the mkt will turn and I will say get your cash out NOW if you can.

I think folks have explained what yahoo yahoo means at length and there is no need for me to flog the issue.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by Bigjay(m): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2007
FLT123:

Layi,

It is cool to see appreciation in your investment on the computer but try and get that hard earned cash in paper form. Try and pull out your .5 million and you will come across certain restrictions, u can only take out a certain max in a month. Like I said, this is a form of MLM and the folks to get in first make the cash and God help all those who come after or enter when the mkt is about to tank. The trick is no one knows when the mkt will turn and I will say get your cash out NOW if you can.

@FLT123
Thanks a bunch for that helpful insight.

A word is enough for the wise,Lets see how wise these ones are.Only time will tell
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2007
FLT123:

Layi,

The forex you're referring to is another level of MLM whose roots is in the Cayman island. It is supposedly based on real gold in vault somewhere no one knows. The challenge with this form of investment is that it is not based on standard value derivation principles. They tell you to invest, your fund appreciates, u buy some types of gold called digots, they have once a day batch run process that is supposed to take the value of the real gold and split it among the cash out there. This form of investment is enjoying some run right now because the price of real gold is going up. So people are being fooled into putting funds into it. This is not real forex and and should not be confused with legitimate forex trading.

It is cool to see appreciation in your investment on the computer but try and get that hard earned cash in paper form. Try and pull out your .5 million and you will come across certain restrictions, u can only take out a certain max in a month. Like I said, this is a form of MLM and the folks to get in first make the cash and God help all those who come after or enter when the mkt is about to tank. The trick is no one knows when the mkt will turn and I will say get your cash out NOW if you can.

I think folks have explained what yahoo yahoo means at length and there is no need for me to flog the issue.

Egbami, orisirisi na im person dey see for nairaland. Forex trading has got nothing to do wit multilevel marketing or gold. Where u get uir own info? Gawd i cant even reply u, u need a really long tutorial cos u got the concept of forex all mixed up. You have been engaged in tyoo much HYIPs, sorry.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by tundewoods(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2007

@ Forex Fan Club
I guess i agree with you folks,Its not a crime to deviate and change a topic thread.After all its for the benefit of all the viewers and contributors of this thread.

So i'm now in full support of the change of topic thread from Who is a Yahoo Yahoo boy to "Forex Trading" after all im not the admin. smiley

Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by k0be: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2007
simple, a yahoo-yahoo boy is a boy who does yahoo-yahoo aka wuru-wuru.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by tundewoods(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2007

In case you are a rookie or a new comer to the FOREX Explosion,i deem it fit that you get a clear picture about forex and not be carried away by all the sweet talk.

Forex Trading Fraud Warnings

A forex scam is any trading scheme used to defraud individual traders by convincing them that they can expect to profit by trading in the foreign exchange market. These scams might include churning of customer accounts for the purpose of generating commissions, selling software that is supposed to guide the customer to large profits, improperly managed "managed accounts", false advertising, ponzi schemes and outright fraud. It also refers to any retail forex broker who indicates that trading foreign exchange is a low risk, high profit investment.

The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), which loosely regulates the foreign exchange market in the United States, has noted an increase in the amount of unscrupulous activity in the non-bank foreign exchange industry.

An official of the National Futures Association was quoted as saying, "Retail forex trading has increased dramatically over the past few years. Unfortunately, the amount of forex fraud has also increased dramatically, " Between 2001 and 2006 the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission has prosecuted more than 80 cases involving the defrauding of more than 23,000 customers who lost $300 million, mostly in managed accounts.

The CFTC lists 9 warning signs for foreign exchange trading fraud:

1. Stay away from opportunities that seem too good to be true

Always remember that there is no such thing as a "free lunch." Be especially cautious if you have acquired a large sum of cash recently and are looking for a safe investment vehicle. In particular, retirees with access to their retirement funds may be attractive targets for fraudulent operators. Getting your money back once it is gone can be difficult or impossible.

2. Avoid any company that predicts or guarantees large profits
Be extremely wary of companies that guarantee profits, or that tout extremely high performance. In many cases, those claims are false.

The following are examples of statements that either are or most likely are fraudulent:

"Whether the market moves up or down, in the currency market you will make a profit."
"Make $1000 per week, every week"
"We are out-performing 90% of domestic investments."
"The main advantage of the forex markets is that there is no bear market."
"We guarantee you will make at least a 30-40% rate of return within two months."

3. Stay Away From Companies That Promise Little or No Financial Risk

Be suspicious of companies that downplay risks or state that written risk disclosure statements are routine formalities imposed by the government.

The currency futures and options markets are volatile and contain substantial risks for unsophisticated customers. The currency futures and options markets are not the place to put any funds that you cannot afford to lose. For example, retirement funds should not be used for currency trading. You can lose most or all of those funds very quickly trading foreign currency futures or options contracts. Therefore, beware of companies that make the following types of statements:

"With a $10,000 deposit, the maximum you can lose is $200 to $250 per day."
"We promise to recover any losses you have."
"Your investment is secure."

4. Don't Trade on Margin Unless You Understand What It Means

Margin trading can make you responsible for losses that greatly exceed the dollar amount you deposited.
Many currency traders ask customers to give them money, which they sometimes refer to as "margin," often sums in the range of $1,000 to $5,000. However, those amounts, which are relatively small in the currency markets, actually control far larger dollar amounts of trading, a fact that often is poorly explained to customers.
Don't trade on margin unless you fully understand what you are doing and are prepared to accept losses that exceed the margin amounts you paid.

5. Question Firms That Claim To Trade in the "Interbank Market"

Be wary of firms that claim that you can or should trade in the "interbank market," or that they will do so on your behalf.

Unregulated, fraudulent currency trading firms often tell retail customers that their funds are traded in the "interbank market," where good prices can be obtained. Firms that trade currencies in the interbank market, however, are most likely to be banks, investment banks and large corporations, since the term "interbank market" refers simply to a loose network of currency transactions negotiated between financial institutions and other large companies.

6. Be Wary of Sending or Transferring Cash on the Internet, By Mail or Otherwise

Be especially alert to the dangers of trading on-line; it is very easy to transfer funds on-line, but often can be impossible to get a refund.
It costs an Internet advertiser just pennies per day to reach a potential audience of millions of persons, and phony currency trading firms have seized upon the Internet as an inexpensive and effective way of reaching a large pool of potential customers.

Many companies offering currency trading on-line are not located within the United States and may not display an address or any other information identifying their nationality on their Web site. Be aware that if you transfer funds to those foreign firms, it may be very difficult or impossible to recover your funds.

7. Currency Scams Often Target Members of Ethnic Minorities

Some currency trading scams target potential customers in ethnic communities, particularly persons in the Russian, Chinese and Indian immigrant communities, through advertisements in ethnic newspapers and television "infomercials."
Sometimes those advertisements offer so-called "job opportunities" for "account executives" to trade foreign currencies. Be aware that "account executives" that are hired might be expected to use their own money for currency trading, as well as to recruit their family and friends to do likewise. What appears to be a promising job opportunity often is another way many of these companies lure customers into parting with their cash.

8. Be Sure You Get the Company's Performance Track Record

Get as much information as possible about the firm's or individual's performance record on behalf of other clients. You should be aware, however, that It may be difficult or impossible to do so, or to verify the information you receive. While firms and individuals are not required to provide this information, you should be wary of any person who is not willing to do so or who provides you with incomplete information. However, keep in mind, even if you do receive a glossy brochure or sophisticated-looking charts, that the information they contain might be false.

9. Don't Deal With Anyone Who Won't Give You Their Background

Plan to do a lot of checking of any information you receive to be sure that the company is and does exactly what it says.

Get the background of the persons running or promoting the company, if possible. Do not rely solely on oral statements or promises from the firm's employees. Ask for all information in written form.

If you cannot satisfy yourself that the persons with whom you are dealing are completely legitimate and above-board, the wisest course of action is to avoid trading foreign currencies through those companies.

Source : http://www.forextradingfraud.com/forex-trading-fraud-warning.html

Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2007
Thanks for the warnings. There is no sacred industry in the world. Whatever the type of business, there will be infilterators.
I know for sure that forex trading could lead to financial eldorado. The world second richest man Warren Buffet actuall chose forex against real estate. http://www.security-express.com/archives/openbsd/2005-06/1169.html
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by Syber(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2007
Hey layi,
hw re u bro?its been quite a while,there nairaland members,i want you to know that if there is anyone whose advise on investment is concerned its definitely MR LAYI,
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by Syber(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
layi pls can u send me details concerning most of your profitable investments,and hw i can start of with 400k now.my email addy is hafiz852002@yahoo.com will be expecting your reply.pls dont mind the haters out there.big ups bro.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by aloib(f): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2007
Tunde, mr itk, 1st of all, the thread starter sef na correct mugu, not knowing about yahoo yahoo doesnt mean u shuld open a whole thread anbd expect the whole of nairaland not disgress, since someone has explained, then the point has been made clear and disgressing doesnt do no harm, if it were a topic bout u giving ur inputs, ehen we can slain any fool who changes the point of discussion, sha i'm just saying, why get so personal about it, kai

layi, warrup jare, long time no saw, wa fi ola han me now
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by aloib(f): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2007
mehn, english aint my 1st language neither is it my 2nd, so excuse my wrong spellings and grammar
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2007
@aloib
Long time my sweet sister. I expect rubbish like this from d ITKs. No be their fault. Na d anonymousity of the internet dey give them guts to yarn opats, think say them don oversabi. Person just join come dey teach me forum rules. Aye ti baje, lol

On a lighter mood, i know say 'ola ti kari gbogbo wa na', except u wan lie. You wey dey fresh everytime. Shey u don dey speak filipino well sha, 
aloib kiros ini kaze ba talti ina kawakuze?  grin No mind me,  mo kan n ki e ni o jare.

@syber.
Wit 400k, i wouldnt advise u go into forex now because domiciliary acct operating and some tradin charges might eat into your returns. #400k na just $3k. You can invest it only if u wish to leave d returns for months to compound.
I can advise you invest part into the getaway club using the synergy power of teams(e.g DS community). You are 99% guaranteed to cycle out (payout of N1.5M) wit little or no work in less than 2 months. You invest less that 30k on that. i'm expecting some millions from that next month. I have more than 10 slots in that. Those who place themselves in growing teams early enough can sleep happy.

You can also invest in aqua palace, a very big fish farm. You invest 30K for 50k in 6 weeks. I am sure of this and i earn a lot from d program. They have bigger investment plans though but i always advise u start small and reinvest wit your discretion.
the only hyip i can invest in is www.relaxbusiness.biz . I have been paid 12 times now and d % cool. I normally don't advise hyip investments but i guess u can risk a little.

My investment strategy involves synergizing 'Risk taking' & 'diversification'. Dont put all your investments in 1 basket. Look for closely related investment vehicles in terms of returns and with stable companies. I've never failed. Sincerely speaking i no really get much in bank. Everythin i hv is tied in assets and investments. That way i can beat inflation. I hate banks. I've vowed never to work for anyone and i'm already employing folks even though i'm just graduating next March. Yeah some1 say i'm bowing my sax this time. askor tongue
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by aloib(f): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2007
lol, abi o, omo werin be that giberish wey u just yan, olodo
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2007
Aloib, u dey ibadan now? shocked
I no yarn gibberish. I yarned filipino cheesy
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by aloib(f): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2007
lol, yes o, i wish, lol, i just put5 it cos of some stalkerazzis
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by dachamp(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ layi
Please i hands off totally from this. I eat all my words o. Please forex is not lucrative again o, abeg. Dont bother emailing me because my image is more important than all this rubbish insinuations born out of halfbaked research from 'puffed egos'.

To all the sensible Nairaland Users. I'm sorry for the strong language. Just a bit infuriated. Others like the famous Mr Ibidapo lawal of www.forexexposed.com earns 5 figures (in dollars) from Forex. Its no big deal. Keep doing what you've been doing and you'll remain where you've always been. Knowledge is power.
I'm out~

You shouldn't get angry few replies that ain't worth reply!

Topic
Yahoo Yahoo-Boys/Girls (are scammers)
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by Purist(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ FLT123

Where on earth did you get that gibberish from? You obviously do not have any clue on how FX operates!
Just incase. . FOREX = [b]FOR[/b]eign [b]EX[/b]change. tongue
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by Purist(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ layi,

O'boy, you don go far o.  I thought you were vehemently against HYIPs. . "100% of them are scams", remember? grin  Oh, and I never knew you're also into Getaway.  10 slots? shocked

By the way, Warren Buffet is now the world's 3rd richest man. wink
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2007
Purist:

@ layi,

O'boy, you don go far o. I thought you were vehemently against HYIPs. . "100% of them are scams", remember? grin Oh, and I never knew you're also into Getaway. 10 slots? shocked

Yes 100% hyips are scams , they'll close down sooner or later. I invested in relaxbusiness cos the admin is on a forum i belong to www.talkgold.com/forum . I once chatted wit him and he confided in me that when they reach half a billion dollars they'll stop paying and close down. They have 60Million now. I always chat wit him to know when they'll close down so i can withdraw my investments. I'm monitoring them wink. he'll tell me when they'll close cos i chat wit him like i'm d admin of another hyip. I'm a smarto. Its actually a company and not just a 1-man show. Relabusiness is big.

Purist:

By the way, Warren Buffet is now the world's 3rd richest man. wink
oh yeah. Thanks for the info.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by kitaun(m): 4:35am On Aug 13, 2007
@lAYI

U SEF NA YAHOO YAHOO BOY JARE grin grin tongue wink grin grin

u even know when ur HYIP go likely run down shocked cheesy
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2007
Lol. Sure. Na why i fit invest in am. Else no way o.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by odd: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2007
layi
wats up? am interested in doing some investments, and i want to seek ur advise. post ur number, email me (odunayoo@hotmail.com), or call me 08058549131.

hola back.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2007
Sorry i can post my number online. undecided
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by divanaija1: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2007
A Yahoo Yahoo boy,is a Yahoozer, doing Yahoo business known as Yahoozin on d Yahoo site in a yahoozzzyyyy styleeeeeeeeeeeee[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]. grin grin grin

SMARTER THAN AVERAGE IN A DISHONEST WAY!.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by mashaun(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ LAYI.
you have to be patientt in this kind of environment.a su can see some people have bn syaing good about you,we have epolple of diffenerent calibre here,these people mughjt be recent members like me,they are trying to expopse the atctics of the so-called "the boiz" to the novice.so dont mind them
NOBODY IS AT FAULT.chillllllllllllll
this does nt mean if you haveanpportunity you should not share it with your pple again,remember whoever make it from ur advice will necer forget you.
make it a better place to live.
back to thge story[size=11][/size]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by Carlosein(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2007
[flash=200,200]http://Yahoo Yahoo boy,is a Yahoozer, doing Yahoo business known as Yahoozin on d Yahoo site in a yahoozzzyyyy styleeeeeeeeeeeee[/flash]

i feel you but they are still criminals!
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by FLT123(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2007
Hi Layi and Purist,

First of all, we all should respect ourselves as individuals. I’m a Nigerian but sometimes I get frustrated with what comes out of some people’s mouth. When did expressing my opinion on the forum became ITK,

I plan to support my position and argument from materials you have provided. You provided 2 things: websites and MO (modus operandi) of this forex deals.

You provided the following websites:
www.damadsuite.com
www.forexexposed.com
www.pipcity.com
www.epaymentnigeria.com
www.deoulakinyemi.com
www.relaxbusiness.com

Websites
On damadsuite, the link http://damadsuite.30.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=63 shows that this s a full MLM initiative. I will not reproduce the content here but it is based on a pyramid approach of investing. Someday they will stop and God help those who are towards the end of the pyramid. The way these scams work is they behave legit for sometime and then run off with the booty when it is large enough.

Forexexposed and pipcity are no longer active. I tried going to the site several times but it came up blank. That means they have either reached their objective and cut out or they have advised their members of another website address to use. They change web addresses and locations when the heat from investigators is getting hot.

Relaxbusiness is based in the Carribean Sea. This area is noted for the shelter it grants to those who want to become invisible if required. The most popular of this islands is called Cayman Islands and it is where a lot of drug lords seeking shelter for their fund hide it. A lot of rich people in the US also shelter their fund there because no one can there and investigate anything. If ur money gets to that place, you better be there with it.

Deolu akinyemi and epayment site deals with ecash. Ecash is stuff I discussed before about egold, they all came from the same Dxinone root (based in the carribean as well).

MO
Some of your comment on the MO scares the hell out of me. Your comment on relax business telling you they will pack up after some time not only confirmed what I already knew, but showed the type of human being you are.

Now for those who want to learn some things I’ve learnt.

Real FOREX is trading currencies. You buy one currency and sell the other in the hope that one will appreciate and the other depreciates. For example, Naira and Dollar. I’m long on Naira now because I think over the time Naira is going to appreciate against the dollar or dollar is going to weaken and hence depreciates. There are lot of fundamental and technical analysis that determines the position you take in the forex mkt.

The trick in real forex is volume. Or long term holding. The returns this guys are promising are not from the real forex mkt. (because they are simply impossible to achieve). A very good forex trade would have been USD/CAN. Which is up about 8% in a year. That is considered spectacular in the mkt and the Canadian govt is even looking at options now to ensure that the Canadian dollar stops appreciating against the US.

This is probably my longest post on this forum and I’m sorry it was so long. It is about time people get educated about different scam initiatives. Like I said earlier, do not invest in this type of forext because you don’t know when these guys are gonna pack up and you will never be able to find them.

Layi said I’m hiding behind the anonymous nature of the Internet. The nature of my job requires that I keep a low profile but I can be reached via email at tolalekan@rogers.com. For people who will like to talk to me.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by honeric01(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2007
uhm, yahoo sweet name, a very popular thing in Nigeria, sweet name lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robber Nabbed After Being Shot By Police During Operation In Bayelsa. PICS / South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop / 20-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A 9-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Rivers State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.