Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (28868 Views)

Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail / Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by honeric01(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2007
go to babypips.com if you want to know about the real forex
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by tundewoods(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2007
If you ask me,i guess i don't blame anybody that strong conviction that all these so called forex trading schemes and websites loitering around the internet as high level scams and fraud.

Thats what happens when a thread about Yahoo-Yahoo boys is suddenly changed to Forex Trading.

If your guess is right as mine,You should be able to decode the rest.

No wonder Seun grouped Forex, Egold & HYIPs under Scam-Prone Businesses Section of this Website.
Be warned, you will DEFINITELY lose your money!

Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2007
I just like this FLT guy. Despite the bunch of rubbish he's been posting. He's still confident. Go make your research and apologise when u've found the truth. You need not be all-defensive, claming to know what you obviously don't know. Almost every line in your last post are all lies. You can not live better that what you know. Dont been unnecessarily skeptical, make your research boy!

Which one is real or fake forex? There is only 1 type of forex trading. However there could be several investment schemes- Real and fakes alike. However its not possible for you to trade forex without knowing you're doing forex. Even wit the pros i refered u to, you can set up your acct, and just give them the power of attorney to trade on your behalf.

To buttress what purist as said.
FLT123:

Hi Layi and Purist,

First of all, we all should respect ourselves as individuals. I’m a Nigerian but sometimes I get frustrated with what comes out of some people’s mouth. When did expressing my opinion on the forum became ITK,
Just the way u frustrate others with your post. Afterall i was reacting to your post as well. Dont i have such rights. I am, a nigerian as well. It becomes ITK when u claim falsehood to be truth!

Websites
On damadsuite, the link http://damadsuite.30.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=63 shows that this s a full MLM initiative. I will not reproduce the content here but it is based on a pyramid approach of investing.
That is just 1 topic on damadsuite forum. So many Nigerians are making good money from MLM. There is nothin wrong/scam in MLMs. Why not comment on the entire site. Does this particular thread mean that nairaland is all about yahoo-yahoo? I bow for u o.

Forexexposed and pipcity are no longer active.
Says who? www.pipcity.net is up and running. www.forexexposed.com experienced a down time today. Its owned by the popular ibidapo lawal. He hold regular seminars in forex. Last year he made over $23,000 in a month trading forex. He's just in his twenties as well. When u meet him, your perception will change.

That means they have either reached their objective and cut out or they have advised their members of another website address to use. They change web addresses and locations when the heat from investigators is getting hot.

DO YOU NEED TO LIE?

Relaxbusiness is based in the Carribean Sea. This area is noted for the shelter it grants to those who want to become invisible if required. The most popular of this islands is called Cayman Islands and it is where a lot of drug lords seeking shelter for their fund hide it. A lot of rich people in the US also shelter their fund there because no one can there and investigate anything. If your money gets to that place, you better be there with it.

What has that got to do wit forex trading?

Deolu akinyemi,  deals with ecash. [/QUOTE]
ANOTHER LIE !

[QUOTE] Your comment on relax business telling you they will pack up after some time not only confirmed what I already knew, but showed the type of human being you are.[/QUOTE]
And what sort of person am i? Please use clear terms. That statement u made means absolutely nothing. If you're vexed enough to insult me. Its a free world. Just go straight and say it rather than using irrelevant premises to drive home on non-existing fact.

[quote]
Real FOREX is trading currencies. You buy one currency and sell the other in the hope that one will appreciate and the other depreciates. For example, Naira and Dollar. I’m long on Naira now because I think over the time Naira is going to appreciate against the dollar or dollar is going to weaken and hence depreciates. There are lot of fundamental and technical analysis that determines the position you take in the forex mkt.
So whats the UNREAL forex we've been talking about?

The trick in real forex is volume. Or long term holding. The returns this guys are promising are not from the real forex mkt. (because they are simply impossible to achieve). A very good forex trade would have been USD/CAN. Which is up about 8% in a year.
Lol, u just made another blunder. Forex trading is different from stock trading. On the stock markets, you can only make money if shares are rising. Forex is different. One of the most exciting advantages of FX trading is the ability to generate profits whether a currency pair is up or down.
When analysed technically, does d USD/CAN pair just go up 8% in a year- a straight libn graph? It goes up and down boy, and it does so several times in a week. Forex trading is about exploiting these fluctuations. Do u know the usd/can pair can appreciate and depreciate several times in a day. Forex traders exploit this.
Its obvious u only have book knowldge about forex market, u know absolutely nothing about forex trading. The real money in forex comes from LEVERAGING.
You can get up to 500:1 leverage. This means when u make a very smart move (buy low before a currency appreciates), then you make lots of bucks because wit 1000$ in such a trade, you'll control 500,000$. This comes like soft loans from participating financial institutions.
Yes forex is very risky to the newbie but to pros profit is guaranteed because u only need to use your stop loss well and expose just 5-10% of your capital at any given time. That way your risk level is low. There is a lot for u to learn. There are so many forex myths flying around.
Trade forex like a pro and you'll make big bucks. Dont let skeptism kill you. Read this thread about forex trading in nigeria- This is a thread thats more than 1 year old wit folks talking about how good damadsuite, forexposed etc are and yet u call them scams? shocked

This is probably my longest post on this forum and I’m sorry it was so long. It is about time people get educated about different scam initiatives.

So you are sure this is a scam? Bring it on. Tell us how i intend to scam wit this?

Layi said I’m hiding behind the anonymous nature of the Internet. The nature of my job requires that I keep a low profile but I can be reached via email at tolalekan@rogers.com. For people who will like to talk to me.

I pity those who'll email u on anything. Half baked knowlegde is more dangerous than ignorance. You just can't know some things unless you are in it.
I wont stoop low to start explaning issues and help u straightening twisted truths because it obvious you aint teachable. You are 'allergic' to research so u wont a good student.
I'm only angered at the fact that you're MISLEADING people. Thats why i bother to reply.

Forex is now an open market and loosely regulated. Anyone can deal in forex. There is nothing hidden. However if i advise u to invest wit 'the help of 'some folks, its because it would be in your best interest. Forex trading is not for everybody like gbenga said. Its very technical and requires patience / experience (which newbies don't have). I don't advise u just go all alone. You'll loose big time. Involve a professional. Thats all i'm saying.
Why do people buy millions of naira worth of shares from quoted companies? Dont they have money to start theirs. Experience is very important in any business.

@tundewoods

I quite agree wit you. I apologise if my testimonial is the cause of all these. However i've been on nairaland for more than 2 years, na now i wan come dey scam? haba! It high high time i stop posting on this thread.
I also agree that there are so many scammers who hide under forex to dupe people but its obtainable everywhere. Even banks do scam.
You as the investor should have guiding principles. I would never invest in a business model that hides the workings of my money from me. I don't mind paying someone/broker commission but i need to see how the money is used. My money is my staff/worker, i need to monitor it. It all boils down to our guiding principles.

However i still insist that FOREX trading is real and lots of nigerians are making big money from it. I have several friends who are forex millionaires. I need to show them this thread just to see their reactions. Gosh!
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by honeric01(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2007
forex is just one, i heard of the fake one here lol
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2007
I insist that any starter go for managed accts. You can start wit as little as $20. When u become a pro, you can the operate a self-trading acct(min of $1,000).

@FLT
Read these threads and make ur conclusion oin damdasuite.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-35755.64.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-42837.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33966.0.html
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by FLT123(m): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2007
Layi and Purist,

First of all. I did not call you scammers. If you got that impression, my apologies. The main issue is that 90% of those being used in scamming do not know it. I stand corrected, th website is pipcity.net, not pipcity.com as I thought. Now I went to the site and they only transact in eGold. The following link from Damadsuite form of payment also shows that it is about eGold http://www.dscommunity.biz/Subscription.asp.

Deoulu Akinyemi website is about eCash. In the forex world I know, there is nothing called eCash and eGold.

I rest my case.

Regards,
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by FLT123(m): 12:35am On Aug 14, 2007
The link from DS did not post well. Find it below.

http://www.dscommunity.biz/Subscription.asp
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by FLT123(m): 12:37am On Aug 14, 2007
Computers!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the link: www.dscommunity.biz/subscription.asp
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by FLT123(m): 12:41am On Aug 14, 2007
Seun,

something is wrong with posting links. I even typed the link and it still did not display well. Folks who are still interested in the link (are u kidding me!!!) go to dscommunity.biz. Click on subscription on the right side and scroll down. You will see Egold there. If this one doesn't show well, I'm going to blow a fuse.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by whaley(m): 12:49am On Aug 14, 2007
@layi

I would like to go into forex but through a professionally managed account.
can u giv any advise
on websites that are trustworthy and would manage my money well? Lets not forget that there has to be gud ROI 4rm them.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by kitaun(m): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2007
@Layi and Purist

I doff my Niger-delta like hat for u chaps in a yahooze style  wink  grin
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 12:57am On Aug 14, 2007
@kitaun
I thoway salute o

@waley
damadsuite www. dscommunity . biz is still d most credible i can recommend. I talk wit Mr Cliff almost on a daily basis. The returns hover around 20% monthly- reduced because the managed portfolio is gettin larger and thus he needs to expose little capital at a time to minimize risks.

FLT123:

Deoulu Akinyemi website is about eCash. In the forex world I know, there is nothing called eCash and eGold.

Apologies accepted. however, deolu's blog is about Daily Motivation and Development for individual and organisations. Its got nothing do to with ecash. The topic of his post today is ecash. Its a blog. You discuss several issues on blogs.

FLT123:

The link from DS did not post well. Find it below.

http://www./Subscription.asp
FLT123:

Seun,

something is wrong with posting links. I even typed the link and it still did not display well. Folks who are still interested in the link (are u kidding me!!!) go to . Click on subscription on the right side and scroll down. You will see Egold there. If this one doesn't show well, I'm going to blow a fuse.

What's your reservations against e-gold. Does having egold link on your website make u FRAUD? Damadsuite accepts e-gold for subscription (not investment). Whats wrong wit that?
First off, if you have domiciliary account, you can trade forex easily. However egold is readily available means on remitting funds accross the internet (to the average nigerian). Credit card payment is impossible here.
Egold is a payment system. Its not fraud. But big investors use dom acct. Opening a domiciliary acct is as easy as opening a current account.
I deal wit these folks and i don't use e-gold. You can always call or meet the admin for a 1 on 1 discussion.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by FLT123(m): 1:33am On Aug 14, 2007
Layi,

The root of the forex (the dxgold type) explosion that started right after 9/11 is called dxgold. Rich folks looked for safe haven for their cash and decided it can be found in gold. They invested in gold and decide to hedge against the gold using what is called ecurrency. they setup a complicated web of ecurrencies to mirror the real currencies and they call then digots. The organizations is registered in vanuatu, an unknown island somehwere in the south pacific ocean.

They developed a sophisticated website that will fool anybody. The website was at www.dxinone.com. The site no longer exist. It was on my watchlist in 2005 and the organization I worked for actually approved my opening an account with them. I did and we learnt a lot about that through that.

The channels into them is thru certain market makers like eGold, and some other ones I can't remember right now. The ecurrency movement was born. The issue now is that it has become a force to itslef and many more people are using it things it was never meant for. When you give someone cash, what he does is buy ecurrency which is being sold by someone else. They go thru OutX, InX and all sort of other convoluted stuff. and you finally get a percentage of ur fund deposited where u want it. The drug lords have taken over the scheme and it is unregulated. Anything can happen at anytime and you will be left on your behind.

If you got cash in there, do as much OutX as you can. The guys making noise about eCash and e stuff need volume to enable them move up and get thier cash out quickly. The smart ones have made there money and they are jusat playing along until the whole thing packs up. I just pity the simple folks who put their monthly saving into it thinking it will give them riches quickly.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2007
FOREX Trading has got nothing to do with eCurrency.
We are trading in real currency (dollars, yen,francs etc) not eCurrency or DigitalCurrency(egold,ecash,paypal etc).

Thats where u got it all mixed up. We are arguing over 2 different things.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by Sweet161: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2007
Hi all,
I am always on this site just for the fun of it. I have never posted something so serious as this.

I have been doing online biz for a very long time. I can tell which is HYIP and which is not.

GOLDLYNKS was a very popular program in nigeria and Nigerians lost close to a BILLION naira.

After Goldlynks, the owner started another one AFFILIATE COMMUNITY. This one is still running yet it is more of HYIP than anything.

@Layi and Purist

Yes, Forex is good and okay but not the way you exagerated it.

@FLT123

You are the one with the best solution on this issue of forex. I am a master at my own level of it. But I am just too busy to teach people the FUNDAMENTAL or TECHNICAL part of it.

FOREX is Real.

But pls stick to FLT123's advice.

I am now consulting on Financial Management.

You tell me about a program, I'll do the reaserch on it and tell you if it is okay or not.

CLUB FREEDOM is also in Nigeria that is also a Matrix.

I do tell people not to invest in all these Wonder banks and some who failed to heed my advice got burnt.

I have never collect a single kobo for my advice and never plan to do now
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by FLT123(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2007
sweet 16

can u email me with ur contact details at tolalekan@rogers.com. This forex dialog just gave me an idea that I will like to bounce of some people in Nigeria. I assumed you are in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by Guk: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2007
I have read through all the posts on the FOREX "Boxing" contest and these are my conclusions:

(1) I would not have close to =N=70,000,000 and be playing around on Nairaland, I will be discussing with Warren Buffet whom we are quick to always drop his name on this forum.

(2) I would not have close to =N=70,000,000 and be playing "Aqua Palace". for mere 30-50k in 6weeeks. I will be "Aqua Palace" myself.

(3) The Warren Buffet you keep refering to didnt make his money or sustain it by enticing gullible people.

It is unfortunate that a lot of people are still "pea" brained, that after all said and done about scams, they can still fall for people like Layi. Its been said that hes being on this site for 2 years, SO?? does that legitimize him? and what has he been doing or is doing for a real living.

Its time we got real and work for money than chasing overnight gains all over the place. Every little "Dick" that has 400k is looking at giving it up for "Somersaulting" gain. If you made that 400k legitimately, you shaould be able to repeat that feat over and over the same way you made the 1st one and not loose everything to get rich quick schemes.

Enough of this insulting schemes pls. Lets make this forum a place that we can profit from Intellectually. Thank you.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by honeric01(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2007
i wonder o!
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 1:02am On Aug 16, 2007
@GUk and honeric
I never knew nairaland was for poor folks only.
I never knew i told you i had 70M
I never knew 70Million was 'nearing' a million dollars.
I never knew i've been playing around the forums even though i made no post in 5months.
I never knew less than a million dollars will get u discuss directly with Warren buffet who is a billionaire.
I never knew I told you my portfolio wit aqua palace.

Thanks for letting me know. Thanks for the thorough analysis and for calling me 'pea' head.

If i appear to be a scammer to you, suit yourself and have a ball. I've learnt a big lesson now and i humbly bow out.  Aye ko oto. Truth is i'm worth over 40M and you can break your head over that. Just like i've been advised by more sensible Nairaland users in private, i'll let you rant on and enjoy your life in ignorance. Seems like heaven, right? I wont trade words with you. Enjoy yourself

@sketics
Sincerely i still want to know what makes my claim falsehood/scam,  anyone been duped as a result? Or is it now the order of the day to act on skeptism like its infallible. Why don't people make research anymore before making conclusions. GOD help Us.
Correction:
Managed forex account does not mean handing over money to anyone. You set up your account with any trading platform and give forex pros the POA to trade on your behalf {at least thats what i did}. They do not have access to your funds. What is fraudulent about this for heaven sake? Well i've past regrettin making these posts. I'm now enjoyin d replies! smiley
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by mashaun(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2007
weLdone house,
what is efcc doing to these people then.from my own end i a have not observd the impact of the law enforcemt agent on these people.instead of them to perform their duty normally,they meeet them at the joint to collect theri shares.
even banker do not help the matter ,it has even become another means of boosting the banks and bankers pocket,see new trend in moneygramm nad western union promotions among banmks,this is targeted at yahoo boiz whom they believe are thge largets customers of the products.
if efcc or law enforcemt agents mean biz,let them carry out a raid for just one day in banks,the mennace will surely be curbed.
dont you know them in your area,tell me,these people dont hide identity,they even proud of it,go to bariga area,they show to the world that they are yahoo boiz,for ladies to be running aftrert them.
I DONT FEEL THE INPACT OF EFCC ON THEM,OR WHAT DO YOUY THINK
[size=11][/size]?
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by honeric01(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2007
layi:

@GUk and honeric
I never knew nairaland was for poor folks only.
I never knew i've been playing around the forums even though i made no post in 5months.
I never knew less than a million dollars will get u discuss directly with Warren buffet who is a billionaire.

Thanks for letting me know. Thanks for the thorough analysis and for calling me 'pea' head.

If i appear to be a scammer to you, suit yourself and have a ball. I've learnt a big lesson now and i humbly bow out. Aye ko oto. Truth is i'm worth over 40M and you can break your head over that. Just like i've been advised by more sensible Nairaland users in private, i'll let you rant on and enjoy your life in ignorance. Seems like heaven, right? I wont trade words with you. Enjoy yourself

@sketics
Sincerely i still want to know what makes my claim falsehood/scam, anyone been duped as a result? Or is it now the order of the day to act on skeptism like its infallible. Why don't people make research anymore before making conclusions. GOD help Us.
Correction:
Managed forex account does not mean handing over money to anyone. You set up your account with any trading platform and give forex pros the POA to trade on your behalf {at least thats what i did}. They do not have access to your funds. What is fraudulent about this for heaven sake? Well i've past regrettin making these posts. I'm now enjoyin d replies! smiley

MAN ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DID I EVER CHALLENGE YOU? OR DID I SAY YOU ARE A SCAMMER? WHAT HAVE I SAID THAT HAS MADE YOU TURN AGAINST ME IN WORDS? I ONLY SAID I WONDER O!, HAS THAT REMOVED A HAIR FROM YOUR HEAD?
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by Skywalker5(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2007
grin grin grin Na wa o.It all started from who is a yahoo-yahoo boy to people declaring asset here.Something wey take Goodluck Johnathan time to declare publicly.

seun do you allow people o deviate from the main topic? undecided
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by Guk: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Layi, on: August 16, 2007, at 01:02:50 AM, you posted the below:
I never knew nairaland was for poor folks only

My reply to you is that nairaland is and will not be for poor folks only.
I joined this forum to be informed, educated and to share my experiences and not to be assaulted by a barrage of Tricksters’ gimmicks and I believe I speak for over 122,000 other registered members.

@Layi, on: August 08, 2007, 10:21 AM, you posted the below:
“I built my wealth through forex (compunding for the past 3 years). I'm 'nearin' d half a million in dollar mark. How many yahoo boyz can boast of that? Plus I made it wit rest of mind and I'm 25yrs old.”

My reply to you is that your post 8th August which I have included above says you are nearing the half a million in dollar mark. If we multiply that by 127 Naira to 1 dollars, we get =N=63,500,000 meanwhile you are denying saying you told me you had 70m
(Layi, Too many contradictions are showing up in your statements)

My reply to you is that your post 8th August which I have included below says “I peg the returns at 25% monthly. I rake in a min of 30% monthly. But i don't touch the funds because i have other sources of fundin like the 30k for 50k in 6 weeks wit aqua palace. That is not hyip. Its a big quaculture company wit big farms in several nigerian cities. I also have investments in oil&gas. Extremely lucrative because its linked to the corridors of power in Nigeria”
(Layi, more contradictions that can make one conclude that you could be lying)

“Truth is i'm worth over 40M”

Layi, its interesting how all your investments in oil&gas; wit aqua palace, half a million in dollar mark suddenly became 40M i.e. approx $315,000 dollars.

I also noticed that you have posted approx 4,500 times on Nairaland since about 2 years now minus 5 months you claimed u didn’t post. That translates to an average of 8 posts/day. I seriously suspect that you probably work in a Cybercafe, that’s why u have all that time.

Pls note that I do not have anything against you, but I believe we all need to protect this forum against spurious claims like yours. The site could become guilty of breeding people who do not want to “Grow” first,but only “Leap”

Peace be unto you all!!!!!
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by Skywalker5(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
Maybe he is advertising Forex cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by tundewoods(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Guk
i guess you have said it all ! ( Are you a lawyer by profession ? If yes. I think we need to talk.I certainly like the way you laid your case with evidence wink)

@ Topic
Thank Goodness someone has set the records straight.
Beyond reasonable doubt i guess you all can see why it doesn't pay to deviate topic threads in forums.

Honestly the subject of Forex is over hyped !! Nothing more, Nothing Less
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by kitaun(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
so cos I have close to 7,000 posts then I must be yahoo yahoo boy

U guys go get a life
angry

u dont make no sense at all . . . everyone that is someone knows Layi, so quit the yapping tongue

the real Nlanders always stay to educate others, only time will tell if u guys are for real, none of u has got 100 posts but u feel u could start a campaign of calumny on Layi, would it work? NO

WHY TAKE PANADOL COS OF LAYI'S HEADACHE shocked

IF HE CLAIMS TO BE ANTHING THE POWER OF ANONYMITY LEAVES WITH HIM HIS CONSCIENCE TO DETERMINE IF HE IS DECEIVING HIMSELF, HOW DOES THAT TAKE AWAY ANYBODY'S VIRILITY OR RICHES cool
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by Purist(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Guk

I love your well-thought analysis of layi's claims, and to be honest, I would also share the same notion, if only I didn't know him too well.

What I see that is going on here is just some misinterpretations, misunderstanding & misrepresentation of posts.  The message Layi was trying to pass across was perceived wrongly by some people which is now causing chaos.  Perhaps, the manner in which he did it was not appealing to some folks, which is understandable, knowing the usual Nigerian 419 syndrome.

This guy, Layi, is totally innocent of all the pseudo-allegations and allegations brought against him.  Believe me.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by layi(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2007
@GUK.
I have a little over 40M in assets and nearing half a million $$. Where's d discrepancy? How did the alleged 70M come in? Yet so i wont run away because i'll soon get into that marka nd there are youngsters like me who are worth more. Fortunes made legally. You should ask how not pull down. You wont prosper wit unbelief and envy.
What i'm yet to understand is how this is falsehood. Sayin it sounds fake is understandable but saying its fake, without convincing evidence remains amazing to me. Your command of english is so beautiful and i expect your IQ to be same but your allegations are just unfounded. How exactly does "this kind of scam" work? I'm puzzled.
Aquapalace offer 30k for 50k plan and i have several slots.
Making 8 posts a day means i work in a cybercafe? Jesus!!! This is just absurd.
So many misunderstandings here and that is because you do not want to understand. Envy and unbelief will get u nowhere.

@honeric
You asked if I'm ok? I think its best you go ask ur late father that stupid question.

@purist.
Sincerely from the bottom of my heart i say thank you. I had even wished for the thread to be deleted because i never expected my humble testimony would be taken so far,  Well God knows the heart of everyman. I wont be disturbed anymore.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by honeric01(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2007
@honeric
You asked if I'm ok? I think its best you go ask your late father that stupid question.

Even if you are 100 years old, there are ways you respond to people that they'll insult you, with this attitude, you have just shown to me that you are really what i may have asked you.
just a question, you can't even give a good answer, instead you pick on one's father, i pray you go to where he is now. for your information he is late and that comment you gave about him will guide you to where he is.

age does not make poeple grow alone, it should be able to make people talk well too
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by tundewoods(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2007
@honeric
My dear,let me apologize on belhalf of him,quite rude and uncivilized response if you ask me.Well i guess we shall endure with our self proclaimed millionaires.

anyway i guess we can face more interllectual issues than some folks sweet mouthing forex and other business.

enjoy and ignore such erractic responses.
Re: Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? by honeric01(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2007
quote author=tundewoods link=topic=71121.msg1403114#msg1403114 date=1187360251]
@honeric
My dear,let me apologize on belhalf of him,quite rude and uncivilized response if you ask me.Well i guess we shall endure with our self proclaimed millionaires.

anyway i guess we can face more interllectual issues than some folks sweet mouthing forex and other business.

enjoy and ignore such erractic responses.

[quote][/quote]

Thanks man. anyways i have put that behinde me, if only people would understand that there are things you just don't talk bad about. certainly not my father of blessed memory. loved him like no one else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Vandals Stealing Bridge Railings In Lagos. / 20-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A 9-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Rivers State (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.