Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,637 members, 7,861,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] (2349 Views)

Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures / This Is Why Ijaws Don't Support Biafra~pictures / Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Nova1988(m): 1:59am On May 06, 2022
As a Fulani guy i can boldly say that we support IPOB/esn. They are not terrorists they are just freedom fighters.

We support their sit at home. All igbos must sit at home for Biafra because buhari suffers severely when you guys sit at home.

IPOB should continue enforcing the sit at home by all means!

Ride on IPOB! The Fulani people support you!

grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by OlawaleBammie: 2:07am On May 06, 2022
Nova1988:
As a Fulani guy i can boldly say that we support IPOB/esn. They are not terrorists they are just freedom fighters.

We support their sit at home. All igbos must sit at home for Biafra because buhari suffers severely when you guys sit at home.

grin

But i heard u this fulanis are not even from Nigeria, i heard u all originated from one futa jalon, how tru is it.

But as a fulani, u shouldn't be speaking English language na, u should be speaking arabic and fulfude instead. Sorry ooh, i come in peace

1 Like

Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Nobody: 2:08am On May 06, 2022
Nova1988:

grin

Wali jam?

They better kill themselves nobody cares.

The heading makes me angry,but the post is nice.
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Nobody: 2:12am On May 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

But i heard u this fulanis are not even from Nigeria, i heard u all originated from one futa jalon, how tru is it.

But as a fulani, u shouldn't be speaking English language na, u should be speaking arabic and fulfude instead. Sorry ooh, i come in peace

Are Americans English people?

Is English your papa language?

Just because we are beautiful,does not mean we are Arabs!.

We are West Africans. Every where you go.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Nova1988(m): 2:18am On May 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Wali jam?

They better kill themselves nobody cares.

The heading makes me angry,but the post is nice.

modibbo! noi sare?

let them continue killing and blaming it on us. grin
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Nova1988(m): 2:24am On May 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Yes! we are not from Nigeria, we're Arab descendant of the commander Uqba ibn Nafi, who was a family member of the prophet Muhammad SAW.

Is English your father's language? why are you speaking it?

1 Like

Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by OlawaleBammie: 2:26am On May 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

who is this terrorist??

Who tells u that u re beautiful

A wandering imbecilic apparatus

U re a vagabond if u dont know,

U dont av a home country

If not for our bad govt, u re not supposed to be living among humans.

All this blood sucking kunu guzzling goblins.

Cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Nobody: 2:27am On May 06, 2022
Nova1988:

modibbo! noi sare?
let them continue killing and blaming it on us. grin
Jam nii wlh.
hhhh.
It is very nice.
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Nobody: 2:35am On May 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
who is this terrorist??

Who tells u that u re beautiful

A wandering imbecilic apparatus

U re a vagabond if u dont know,

U dont av a home country

If not for our bad govt, u re not supposed to be living among humans.

All this blood sucking kunu guzzling goblins.

Cannibals.

Hhhh.

Calm down.

Biafran or Oduduwa government?

Nigeria that you never see good in it?

Thank God that blessed you with us. We beautify our lands. Whenever we are on land,it turns Land Of Beauty.

You don't have a country. We serve Nigeria with justice.

If not 1% Fulani blood in you,you might be looking like baboon.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Nobody: 2:38am On May 06, 2022
Nova1988:

Yes! we are not from Nigeria, we're Arab descendant of the commander Uqba ibn Nafi, who was a family member of the prophet Muhammad SAW.

Is English your father's language? why are you speaking it?

Tell him.
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by OlawaleBammie: 2:38am On May 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Hhhh.

Calm down.

Biafran or Oduduwa government?

Nigeria that you never see good in it?

Thank God that blessed you with us. We beautify our lands. Whenever we are on land,it turns Land Of Beauty.

You don't have a country. We serve Nigeria with justice.

If not 1% Fulani blood in you,you might be looking like baboon.
but you are a baboon yourself, if you are not a baboon then u must be a chipanzee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Nobody: 2:43am On May 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
but you are a baboon yourself, if you are not a baboon then u must be a chipanzee

Look at mirror,look at your siter,look at your papa,look at your momma,look at your politicians.

Look at Buhari,Zarah,Hanan,Aisha,Amina Muhammad and Fulani in your community. Then compare who resemble baboon.
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by everythinggirly(f): 5:34am On May 06, 2022
If not them who then?
They're so heartless.
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Nobody: 6:38am On May 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
If not them who then? They're so heartless.
Who is heartless?
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Efulefu(f): 7:41am On May 06, 2022
You are mocking us igbo nko sad sad sad
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Authoreety: 8:48am On May 06, 2022
It's igbo people that are doing all ds rubbish

Chop the truth
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by helinues: 8:50am On May 06, 2022
Toh
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Ekpeitit(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2022
Your propaganda won't work, the army is coming for you.
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Kenturkey048(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2022
What is so funny about this shit enhh, There is no geographical enclave identified as BIAFRA globally...
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by vee22: 12:27pm On May 06, 2022
Nova1988:

And any outsier that comes to marry our daughter wud be beheaded ride on ipob

grin
Re: Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] by Transcriber: 8:44pm On May 07, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Fulani are more beautiful than Arabs

Unfortunately Fulani are more dangerous

(1) (Reply)

Revenge Attack: Gunmen Kill Six Northerners In Ondo / Tinubu And Shettima In Traditional Igbo Atire / List Of Buhari's Ministers Not Campaigning For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.