Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,250 members, 7,839,300 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

What's The Best Pocket Friendly Drone To Buy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Best Pocket Friendly Drone To Buy? (150 Views)

How Police Converted A Drone To Make People Stay At Home / IPOB Deploy Drone To Help Monitor Nnamdi Kanu Community / Borel Teguia Invents Solar Drone To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Pocket Friendly Drone To Buy? by whoelse1(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2022
Good day house,

I really need your opinion on the above subject matter.

I'm an aspiring content creator and need a good drone to buy for my business.

I don't really know much about drones and the specifications to look out for. Please I need your candid advise on the right drone to buy, one that's not too expensive and can serve my purpose.

I crave your indulgence and candid advise.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: What's The Best Pocket Friendly Drone To Buy? by shilenji(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2022
Type this on google and check. Here isn't the best place for that. You can add the price range you want. You will get images so you can choose properly

(1) (Reply)

Groups Using Stolen Funds To Buy Forms For Politicians / Does It Mean Nigerians Dont Trust A Sowore To The Presidency / How Do Hausas Tend To Speak Their Language Right From Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.