Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju (11388 Views)

The Imperatives Of Fuel Subsidy Removal By Babajide Fadoju / Now That Subsidy Is Gone, What Is The Plan? - Babajide Fadoju / Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by Jamiubond009(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by Igboland: 10:12am On May 06, 2022
OK I agree with you let me try to reason along your bigoted Igbo delusion. I have accepted that Lagos is a failed state so tell me like you compare Lagos to Dubai n the rest

What state can we compare Anambra with so that we can have a balance debate ?

lecowas:

Bro, sentiments and emotions aside , Nigerian politicians are stealing TOO MUCH. Lagos is supposed to be competing with states like Dubai. Stop shielding the politicians except u’re one of them.
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by Igboland: 10:13am On May 06, 2022
OK I agree with you let me try to reason along your bigoted Igbo delusion. I have accepted that Lagos is a failed state so tell me like you compare Lagos to Dubai n the rest

What state can we compare Anambra with so that we can have a balance debate ? I like to know if Lagos politicians are criminals those in Anambra you lot keep escaping from to Lagos are those saint.

When I mean saint I talking about the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi n the one that tried to japa before his tenure was over.

lecowas:

Bro, sentiments and emotions aside , Nigerian politicians are stealing TOO MUCH. Lagos is supposed to be competing with states like Dubai. Stop shielding the politicians except u’re one of them.
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by Topzee109: 10:14am On May 06, 2022
I ban yeebos from commenting to make this thread sensible
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by shortIGBOman: 10:30am On May 06, 2022
Miracle2022:
Rubbish! Tinubu will never rule this country.
The man is too greedy abeg.

Emeka, go book Rat Poison or Target the Transformer for your area. You will need it when Tinubu becomes President next year grin grin grin

Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by winterfell007(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2022
bestower:
Lagos state has had a legacy set up by tinubu since 1999 that any in coming person coming to become governor will be successful....From tinubu to fashola to ambode and now sanwo olu,surely they will soar high cos resources at ground favours them....

Ask the worst governor in Nigeria to govern it, he will surely be successful....Thanks to the legacy tinubu set up from the beginning...

I usually when people compare Lagos, a supposedly commercial city of the most populated city in Africa to other states in Nigeria. Lagos is booming because of her huge population, which is a captive market to discerning investor not really that she has any fantastic infrastructure that really caters for her huge population. Any other indices of development, Lagos falls far below other commercial city in the world that are considered as "Mega-cities" status, Even Johannesburg and Cairo fare better than Lagos when it comes basic livability index. Lagos always forming "LOCAL Champion" with her sister state whose population doesn't compare to hers. Pathetic
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by AntonVince: 11:07am On May 06, 2022
bestower:
Lagos state has had a legacy set up by tinubu since 1999 that any in coming person coming to become governor will be successful....From tinubu to fashola to ambode and now sanwo olu,surely they will soar high cos resources at ground favours them....

Ask the worst governor in Nigeria to govern it, he will surely be successful....Thanks to the legacy tinubu set up from the beginning...

Have you ever travelled out of Nigeria?
Are you aware that Lagos State is richer than countries like Rwanda, Togo, The Gambia etc?
Do you know that when you remove Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa States, Lagos is richer than ALL the remaining 31 states put together?

Now tell me if the the current pathetic level of the state is reflective of its massive wealth?
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by Igboland: 12:04pm On May 06, 2022
See lost Ebo Jews from the wretch dungeons of Alaigbo talking about a Lagos way superior than your heaven will ever be n that is if you make heaven cos I never seen any tribe filled whlith endemic hate chronic bigotry and acute dose of foolishness n madness all rolled into one like your cursed tribe.

lecowas:
Lol. No matter how they try to package Sanwo, he will never measure up to his predecessors who through stubbornness carried out their own agenda and made Lagos a better place than they met it. Sanwo has been busy channeling Lagos money to Baba for Campaign. Despite all the money and bullion van he controls, the greedy one of Lagos still refuse to back out from Lagos money.

Lemme just continue tweeting on WhatsApp before taking it personal. cheesy
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by happney65: 12:18pm On May 06, 2022
Babajide speecs fadoju. One of Oyo APC online bandits.

ENKR
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by lexy2014: 2:11pm On May 06, 2022
bestower:

Pls what is this "legacy" set up by Tinubu from the beginning? From the beginning of where?
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by lecowas: 6:45pm On May 06, 2022
Igboland:

What state can we compare Anambra with so that we can have a balance debate ? I like to know if Lagos politicians are criminals those in Anambra you lot keep escaping from to Lagos are those saint.

When I mean saint I talking about the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi n the one that tried to japa before his tenure was over.

You quoted me 3 times to say the same thing, lol. I said politicians in general, maybe in ur tiny brain, politicians are only those who are in Lagos.

Lemme tell u one thing, the political class have failed us everywhere in Nigeria especially those from South South.

But when we criticize some, don't shield them because of tribe, instead admit and criticize other maybe from another tribe. In doing so, we'll one day unite against all these kleptos we put in govt
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by Igboland: 6:57pm On May 06, 2022
Every politics is local start your criticizm from the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi, followed by the fools that as been. In the NA all his life without nothing tangible to show Abaribe then I won't shield anyone again

lecowas:

You quoted me 3 times to say the same thing, lol. I said politicians in general, maybe in ur tiny brain, politicians are only those who are in Lagos.

Lemme tell u one thing, the political class have failed us everywhere in Nigeria especially those from South South.

But when we criticize some, don't shield them because of tribe, instead admit and criticize other maybe from another tribe. In doing so, we'll one day unite against all these kleptos we put in govt
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by lecowas: 7:01pm On May 06, 2022
Igboland:
Every politics is local start your criticizm from the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi, followed by the fools that as been. In the NA all his life without nothing tangible to show Abaribe then I won't shield anyone again

U’re fuckin dumb I see, I am Yoruba and that’s why I have started my criticism from Lagos. The fact that I criticize ur god doesn’t make me Igbo. Use ur brain
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by Igboland: 7:07pm On May 06, 2022
You can see you have a fool for a father.
This is the Igbo fool claiming to be Yoruba yet referring to his Igbo father as afonja in the photo I attached below. May it never be well with your entire household in this life n the next should you ever spite Yoruba politician while you ignore the criminal in alaigbo looting your destiny, that of your wretched father, your born n unborn generation.

lecowas:

U’re fuckin dumb I see, I am Yoruba and that’s why I have started my criticism from Lagos. The fact that I criticize ur god doesn’t make me Igbo. Use ur brain

Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by lecowas: 7:09pm On May 06, 2022
Igboland:
You can see you have a fool for a father.
This is the Igbo fool claiming to be Yoruba yet referring to his Igbo father as afonja in the photo I attached below. May it never be well with your entire household in this life n the next should you ever spite Yoruba politician while you ignore the criminal in alaigbo looting your destiny that of your wretched father n your born n unborn generation.

I know u will resort to insult , omo ale. Is afonja a negative word to u if u’re really a Yoruba man. Ode . Use ur brain cheesy
Re: Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju by 1874manab: 4:39am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Rubbish! Tinubu will never rule this country.
The man is too greedy abeg.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Refineries Plan Supply To 150,000 IPMAN Stations / Wike Receives Rwandan High Commissioner, Swedish Ambassador To Nigeria (Photos) / Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.