Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio (14357 Views)

Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio / 2023 Presidency: No Zoning In APC — Orji Uzor Kalu / I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2022
former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio, has said that the difference between the All Progressives Congress, APC, and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, is just the name.

Akpabio said though he won’t return to the PDP, he is not one of those politicians who will say they will die or commit suicide if they go back to their former political parties.

The Minister of Niger Delta Affairs stated this when he appeared on Channels Television on Thursday evening, adding that he would remain in the APC and try his best to work with whoever the party chooses as consensus candidate.

Asked what would be his reaction if the party chooses someone else as consensus candidate, Akpabio, who tried to dodge the question, said, “I’ll try my best to see if the person can work with me and all the ideas that I have for the betterment of this country, for the security of this country, I’ll lay them before that person.”

Asked if he sees the two leading political parties as the same, Akpabio said, “I wouldn’t say there’s a lot of difference between the APC and the PDP. Maybe just the name.

“In my personal opinion, this side is much more progressive and we thought that the other side were capitalists, but when you have a lot of the capitalists coming into APC, are you going to say that APC is still the same?

“For me, I think that the only difference is that one is in power and one is in opposition.”

Asked if that means he could easily return to the PDP, the Minister added, “I won’t be able to go back to the PDP personally.

“But I’m not one of those who said, ‘If I go back I’ll die’ or ‘should I go back I’ll commit suicide’, I’m not one of those people. For me, this is my last bus stop.”

Akpabio, a former Senate minority leader, had in August 2018, after weeks of speculation, dumped the PDP for the ruling APC, declaring himself “a progressive.”

This happened in less than 24 hours after he resigned his position as the Senate minority leader.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/06/2023-presidency-no-difference-between-apc-pdp-akpabio-on-defection-possibility/

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2022
There s a big difference sir

Nigeria was not the poverty capital of the world under PDP government untill APC came to power

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by Uniquetani1(f): 9:48am On May 06, 2022
True
APC and PDP are only have different names and slogan.
It is made up of old corrupt, selfish people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by Rastaramsey(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2022
Mhen this is so absurd....

There is a big difference between APC and PDP...

Nigeria was faring well under PDP before this thin man and his assistant pastor came in.....
It is just the insecurity shit that was sponsored by them APC......

Our GDP was loud when Jonathan was ruling us.....but we weren't contented embarassed
We thought those bastards meant well for us....

My Niggars carry your PVCs
Let vote out those wicked old fools

Peter obi for 2023

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by ackifemmy(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by KUNZEH(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2022
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by harmargedon: 9:49am On May 06, 2022
A law should be made by INEC regarding the movement from one party to another, I guess this will enable us to know who's responsible for what. And not polithiefcians HOEvering around like bitches from one ruling party to another.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by Cmanforall: 9:49am On May 06, 2022
True

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by LesbianBoy(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2022
We already know

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by Nobody: 9:49am On May 06, 2022
They are all thieves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by sematec(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2022
e
Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by Ekakamba: 9:50am On May 06, 2022
“For me, I think that the only difference is that one is in power and one is in opposition.”

grin tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by Timoleon(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2022
Only idiots don’t know that.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by Fiscus105(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2022
After all, the most important personnels in APC today are bad *boys of PDP before.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by chrisxxx(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2022
There is a big difference. PDP will steal your cow and give you your own share. You will eat first then later discover that your cow is missing. But at least you have consolation that you shared in the consumption.
APC will steal your cow, kill and eat it without you even seeing where it was killed. If you discover that your cow is missing they will send DSS to arrest you, parade you before the media and you will make a statement under duress that your cow is not missing and even at that they just gave birth.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by izubext007: 9:51am On May 06, 2022
Don't worry, Peter Obi will make the different.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by 175(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2022
grin

Werey dey look for soft landing. . .after Buhari's gone.

Criminals!!!

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by harmargedon: 9:52am On May 06, 2022
chrisxxx:
wwee
waaa

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by deeva2: 9:52am On May 06, 2022
TRUE TALK..YOU ARE ALL THE SAME..THIEVES

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by harmargedon: 9:52am On May 06, 2022
Fiscus105:
Afte
fite
Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by castrokins(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2022
He Knows Where His Heart Is!

3 Likes

sematec:
e
continue to book space

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by DSC7: 9:53am On May 06, 2022
PDP=Transformation and Fresh Air..

APC=Next Level Hardship embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by adaxme(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2022
only Ipob terrorist thinks differently
Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by harmargedon: 9:53am On May 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
There s a big difference sir

Nigeria was not the poverty capital of the world under PDP government untill APC came to power
but we were heading there, APC was just the catalyst.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by harmargedon: 9:54am On May 06, 2022
adaxme:
f
book space
Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by Brushstrokes20: 9:54am On May 06, 2022
Spot on!
# different sides of a coin
# same wine in different bottles
# same THIEVES, different NAMES! undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio by Minime10(f): 9:55am On May 06, 2022
Akpabio is a political orphan in APC, know this and know peace grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan's Mother, Hajiya Halima Ibrahim, Dies At 86 / Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri / Tinubu Not Well Prepared For Challenges Confronting Nigeria, Says Osuntokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.