Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures (40392 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport / Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Osinbajo Lands In Owerri. To Commission Road Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by BadNews: 12:52pm On May 06, 2022
Welcome To Anambra State
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by Truthisunique2: 12:53pm On May 06, 2022
bonnyhope:

The meeting na for night na

Osinbajo go still meet up

He will not pass the night in Anambra
no osinbajo said the conveners are already compromised stooges of tinubu who want to carry out a consensus move to aid tinubu

He said he is not going and the meeting is actually a public meeting in the day not private meeting at night
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by Johncuppa(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
If this is true, who then is going to vote for Osibanjo during primary given that yorubas don't like disrespect for elders. Guess Osibanjo is sure going to be alone on that day.
Respect for elders no come into politics or affection.
Or better still, who and how many elders are we talking about here ?
Osinbanjo is our man.
No going back.
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by wiseoneking: 12:53pm On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Today is supposed to be the day akande and osoba called for consesus meeting in Lagos

Not only did osinbajo insult them that they are not fit to be elders he went ahead consulting in southeast

Las Las na only tilumbu go give himself consesus for the meeting
I'm just wondering how you guys will soon cover your faces in shame if your jaga jaga the jagaban didn't succeed in this elusive wild rat race.
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by Okunga: 12:54pm On May 06, 2022
od501:

Must yiu mention ipob? If you don't like them, look away. No go get high BP on top another person matter. Igbos are good with ipob, face your dying region.

Which Igbos are good with IPOB? Are you insane? Have you asked the handymen in the east how they are coping with the Monday shutdown??
Kindly shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by puxiliizo: 12:55pm On May 06, 2022
cablenews:
Governor Soludo Recieves VP Osinbajo

Nigeria’s Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo today, Friday, 6th May, 2022, arrived Anambra State.

The Vice President was recieved at the Anambra International Airport, Umueri, by Governor Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra State.

Vice President Yomi Osinbajo is in the state for some official engagements.

https://evideostv.com/osinbajo-lands-at-anambra-intl-airport-soludo-received-him/?amp=1
This man must be crazy by going to south East or should i say, he thinks he is intelligent or Smart. He is now going to Igbo speaking state because of his presidential ambition. When he came to sharing of Trader Money, he remembered his Yoruba brothers and Hausa's. He never shared any money for them
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by hope4nigeria(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2022
BSdetective:
Seems osibanjo has a death wish going into hostile territory.
first thing that came to mind when I first open the thread
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by Truthisunique2: 12:56pm On May 06, 2022
wiseoneking:
I'm just wondering how you guys will soon cover your faces in shame if your jaga jaga the jagaban didn't succeed in this elusive wild rat race.
you mean the shame tinubu is currently in?

Sent his colleagues to organise a meeting and nobody honoured it

Not even the age of akande was respected because he is connected with leprous tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by Arysexy(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nigga won't even win in his region.... E sure me die! grin

Keep laughing at your folly.

Nigerians want Peter Obi
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by Mandate2023: 12:58pm On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Today is supposed to be the day akande and osoba called for consesus meeting in Lagos

Not only did osinbajo insult them that they are not fit to be elders he went ahead consulting in southeast

Dis 1 don leave Amaechi come turn time keeper for yoruba matter out of hatred grin mumu owerri
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by Hamiltonii: 1:02pm On May 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Meanwhile, Buhari visited Ebonyi yesterday and in protest ipob pigs observed sit at home in Owerri and Aba.

Now that PYO is in Anambra, I think the sit at home should be observed in Enugu and Yenegoa.

Ipob pigs are brain dead animals.

grin grin grin

Correction: Yenegoa is the heart of the Niger Delta Republic. Never associate it with Biafra. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by Tutu19: 1:08pm On May 06, 2022
Emmacj19:
He's welcomed.
Pls I'm a bolt partner driver in need of rental car. I seek your connect or partnership. My Location is surulere
Guarantors are ready.
Chat or call. 0813544nine501
I would have given u one connection but I dey fear naija people.. Lemme think about itbfirstm
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by jrusky(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2022
BSdetective:
Seems osibanjo has a death wish going into hostile territory.

Death wish? Bro those useless chest beaters are only super power when it come to local champions.

I had been daring them since yesterday to attack Buhari convoy if dem born dia fada nah.
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by ABCthings: 1:13pm On May 06, 2022
iamme1234:

No election in the east...
so how will peter obi become president?
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by bkool7(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2022
The meeting is organised to persuade every other aspirants to step down for Tinubu

The venue should have been in Lagos. They betrayed the aim of the meeting by putting the venue in Lagos when they could have used Oyo, or Ekiti.

The meeting is a good move but they ought to have gotten the consent of all aspirants before even announcing it

Truthisunique2:

Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by UncommonLogic: 1:16pm On May 06, 2022
Loser.
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by Truthisunique2: 1:19pm On May 06, 2022
bkool7:

The meeting is organised to persuade every other aspirants to step down for Tinubu

The venue should have been in Lagos. They betrayed the aim of the meeting by putting the venue in Lagos when they could have used Oyo, or Ekiti.

The meeting is a good move but they ought to have gotten the consent of all aspirants before even announcing it

tinubu no want consensus for national but he likes consesus within his region

It just shows him and buhari aren't mates, buhari would summon a meeting for all aspirants including tinubu

Even though they know what he wants to say Dem no born anyone to boycott it
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 06, 2022
Tutu19:
I would have given u one connection but I dey fear naija people.. Lemme think about itbfirstm

Okay
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by alizma: 1:27pm On May 06, 2022
cablenews:
Governor Soludo Recieves VP Osinbajo

Nigeria’s Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo today, Friday, 6th May, 2022, arrived Anambra State.

The Vice President was recieved at the Anambra International Airport, Umueri, by Governor Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra State.

Vice President Yomi Osinbajo is in the state for some official engagements.

https://evideostv.com/osinbajo-lands-at-anambra-intl-airport-soludo-received-him/?amp=1
Soludo: You see that man over there?
Osibanjo: yes I can see him
Soludo: If he talks from today reach tomorrow, no give am shishi

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by twilliamx(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2022
SureP12:
Our incoming cool

Please Hear THIS!!

Why die in Silent!!
Why do you want to allow Ulcer and Heartburns to wipe away the joy you had before when enjoying your Favorite FOODS AND Drinks If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

Remember health is wealth!
DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.
Pay on delivery.

Ogbeni what are you selling? You didn't mention any produxt
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by mastermaestro(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
but sentiment apart

I like Tinubu, aside corruption over the years but Aso rock should not be a rewarding office or old peoples retirement home. Buhari has done more harm to the growth of this Nation and yet we want to bring in another old sick person to steer us. We need a vibrant person who's mental capability still high to repair the damage done by this old man buhari

And I think osibanjo/obi in this category of people

Mind u osinbajo pulled some stunts while he was made acting president and which cabals were not happy with. It shows he got some balls whenever is in charge

Sincerely speaking I don't like APC. But if Osinbajo get APc ticket. I'm going to so campaign for this guy

Osibanjo

Thank you bro! Out of envy and hate some people are forming amnesia over Osibanjo’s ruffling stunts when he acted as president for a very brief period. In fact it is the exact same reason I am investing heavily in prayers to make sure he becomes our president in 2023.

Osibanjo has balls, I say it anytime, anywhere. He will go after most of these criminals tearing down the treasury under Buhari’s nose. But for now, he is smartly stooping in order to conquer first.

He is our next president by the mighty hand of GOD’S power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by Ekez(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Meanwhile, Buhari visited Ebonyi yesterday and in protest ipob pigs observed sit at home in Owerri and Aba.

Now that PYO is in Anambra, I think the sit at home should be observed in Enugu and Yenegoa.

Ipob pigs are brain dead animals.

grin grin grin
oga you just dey run around nairaland like a goat
You no get beta thing to do with your life
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by petrage(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2022
Protect18:
How much did you get paid for this epistle?
You mean to say that you had the luxury of time to read that gibberish?
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by petrage(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2022
mastermaestro:

Thank you bro! Out of envy and hate some people are forming amnesia over Osibanjo’s ruffling stunts when he acted as president for a very brief period. In fact it is the exact same reason I am investing heavily in prayers to make sure he becomes our president in 2023.

Osibanjo has balls, I say it anytime, anywhere. He will go after most of these criminals tearing down the treasury under Buhari’s nose. But for now, he is smartly stooping in order to conquer first.

He is our next president by the mighty hand of GOD’S power.
The truth is that they are damned scarred of what he will do thus they started this campaign of calumny against him. Why I would love an Igbo man to be the next President for equity sake, PYO for me in 2023.
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by od501: 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
Okunga:

Which Igbos are good with IPOB? Are you insane? Have you asked the handymen in the east how they are coping with the Monday shutdown??

Are we talking about sit at home or ipob? See... I will advice you quit hating this people cos it won't take you anywhere. But if you hate yourself so much, I dare you to go to the east and vomit that trash, you have vowed you can't use your brain for once. Keep supporting evil, you think you are safe with this government? O laugh!
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by od501: 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
Okunga:

Are we talking about sit at home or ipob? See... I will advice you quit hating this people cos it won't take you anywhere. But if you hate yourself so much, I dare you to go to the east and vomit that trash, you have vowed you can't use your brain for once. Keep supporting evil, you think you are safe with this government? I laugh!
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by techWriter3: 2:11pm On May 06, 2022
Good one
Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by Chikeluba25(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2022
This Soludo G-wagon nah spec. As sharp as mirror

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures by holluwizzy: 2:15pm On May 06, 2022
I support u.
Osibanjo is a thief and Tinunbu is a saint.

Olayiwola1425:
That useless osinbajo is going no where. He is also one of those Bunches of thief's....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District / El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.