Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me (47810 Views)

You Have No Right To Call Someone Fake - Linda Ikeji Blast Wizkid Over Coza Issu / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by darexolu16(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2022
Omihanifa:

https://thenationonlineng.net/broke-men-have-no-right-to-chat-me-nkechi-blessing/

Weyrey sebi na y u kukuma leave ur husband so u can concentrate on the job with full Force...awon oloriburuku obinrin like say wat God gave them is something that should be sold

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Onucs(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2022
Look at someone whose greatest asset is that disgusting shit tank

Olosho

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by HustlerGurl(f): 10:44pm On May 06, 2022
What you have is what you can offer

Life goes On

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by IDIOTmoderators: 10:44pm On May 06, 2022
Bravetunde:

STFU coword,who introduced tribalism in Nigeria,afonjas in person of awolowo.
Who introduced street and school cultism afonjas in person of wole soyinka.
Who introduced ritualissm,afonjas and they are still the head quarters of rituallist.
Who introduced fraud,afonjas oluwole.
Who introduced love portion,afonjas they still hawk jujuj plus agbo everywhere.
Who introduced occut that people sacrifice their parents, children etc for wealth afonjas introduce ogbonnnnni confraternity.
Who introduced Yahoo plus that has finished our youth afonjas.
Upon that they are liars, backstabbetrs, betrayass and kriminals
Afonjas are the worstt set of africans.infact ss/se prefer northerners to them that is why we are willing to vote atiku if no ss/se man clinch the tickets but won't vote for them.
Fearr fearr cowordds
And your tribe still copied all these bad things from Afonja.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Ximenez(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yes God bless us ss and our slavves the south west.
Ss/se girls charge money but we all fuk yorobbad girls for free.
Some ss and se guys advoid Yorobadd girls since they are extremely derty and fart or mess too much but me I fukk them and take anti biotics after sex plus use Dettol to wash my prikk, after all they cheap and free unlike ss/se girls you will spend and spend.
They offer free pusyyy but there Totoro has return with infections.
God bless ss.
For our slavves the SW,God continue to make them cowordss so they will be our slavves forever.and we can sieze their land like fulanis have done in illorin and ss and se are buying up Lagos. grin grin grin grin angry

All these essay and not a single correct sentence.
Hmmm

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by IDIOTmoderators: 10:45pm On May 06, 2022
Bravetunde:

STFU coword,who introduced tribalism in Nigeria,afonjas in person of awolowo.
Who introduced street and school cultism afonjas in person of wole soyinka.
Who introduced ritualissm,afonjas and they are still the head quarters of rituallist.
Who introduced fraud,afonjas oluwole.
Who introduced love portion,afonjas they still hawk jujuj plus agbo everywhere.
Who introduced occut that people sacrifice their parents, children etc for wealth afonjas introduce ogbonnnnni confraternity.
Who introduced Yahoo plus that has finished our youth afonjas.
Upon that they are liars, backstabbetrs, betrayass and kriminals
Afonjas are the worstt set of africans.infact ss/se prefer northerners to them that is why we are willing to vote atiku if no ss/se man clinch the tickets but won't vote for them.
Fearr fearr cowordds
I really pity your parents! They have lost a child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by IDIOTmoderators: 10:46pm On May 06, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yes God bless us ss and our slavves the south west.
Ss/se girls charge money but we all fuk yorobbad girls for free.
Some ss and se guys advoid Yorobadd girls since they are extremely derty and fart or mess too much but me I fukk them and take anti biotics after sex plus use Dettol to wash my prikk, after all they cheap and free unlike ss/se girls you will spend and spend.
They offer free pusyyy but there Totoro has return with infections.
God bless ss.
For our slavves the SW,God continue to make them cowordss so they will be our slavves forever.and we can sieze their land like fulanis have done in illorin and ss and se are buying up Lagos. grin grin grin grin angry
This one belongs to psychiatric hospital.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Lionking1913(m): 10:47pm On May 06, 2022
Fatality�
Malory:
And what do you have to offer the broke man in return if he doesn't cheat you? Nothing except that smelly hole dripping blood

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 06, 2022
Who wan chat with this inflated air bag before

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Burgerlomo: 10:47pm On May 06, 2022
She resembles mother bear in the second image

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by 360Master: 10:49pm On May 06, 2022
This old Pig is the role model of most Nigerian /ladies hoelowshows.. Nothing offer except Nyash & watery kpekus…..

Dear God. Deliver my gender from that gender…Amin��

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Ifex4real: 10:51pm On May 06, 2022
Just because of yasheee
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by package7(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2022
Daughter of perdition

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by bluefilm: 10:53pm On May 06, 2022
Broke men sorry o

The bitch is saying that her worn out pussy is not for you guys

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Legendoo: 10:55pm On May 06, 2022
I can smell something just looking at her pictures.

Eeeww
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by od501: 10:55pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 06, 2022
I hope she washes her yansh well because her yansh be like the type we dey smell.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Elchechereche4e: 11:00pm On May 06, 2022
She might just get enlisted in one of the skullership programs

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by blowjohn(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2022
The bigger the ass, the smellier the ass crack.
Its a wonder how she cleans hers

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2022
All these funny women. what will happen if guys said ugly, fat or broke women stay clear of our dms?

This discrimination is unnecessary and unacceptable. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by kushme: 11:03pm On May 06, 2022
bluefilm:
Broke men sorry o

The bitch is saying that her worn out pussy is not for you guys

If broke guys like us can't tap a worn out pvssy, then what kind of pvssy can we get?
Is our case that bad

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by everythinggirly(f): 11:04pm On May 06, 2022
For how long will you continue doing this kind of a thing? teenagers are learning gradually. Some of these celebrities have made their life a movie, an unclad movie! I no call names.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by dex4sure: 11:04pm On May 06, 2022
Irritating
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Hassanmaye(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2022
Malory:
And what do you have to offer the broke man in return if he chatted you? Nothing except that smelly hole dripping blood
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by NekkyCee(f): 11:06pm On May 06, 2022
This cracked me up big time. Oga be calming down.
grin grin grin
Karlovych:
embarassed Land whale
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Passionate1(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2022
Hmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2022
Danjuma827:
God will help men. Some women when they have tasted wealth, find it so hard to be submissive in their homes... 95% of marriages that the wife earns more than her husband always crash...
No matter how loyal your wife is... When she starts to earn more than you... That's when she'll start to misbehave...
Yes that gender and wahala
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
No b to just carry big nyansh oh...u dey clean am?? undecided
grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by ECHO123(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2022
The fact is that broke men does not go after irresponsible lady like you. Broke men go after ladies that will add value their life. The broke guy you see today may be your king tomorrow

8 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Hassanmaye(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2022
ExtremeDot:
Food for rich Simps.

If only them rich Simps can control their hormones. All these girls go humble, two seconds.

Too bad that's not possible.
I swaer

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by jubrilELsudan: 11:09pm On May 06, 2022
ASHAWO

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by fredoooooo: 11:09pm On May 06, 2022
Ya papa get money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bobrisky Cautions A Man Harassing Him At Hilton Hotel In Abuja / Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) / Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.