Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) (47755 Views)

Drogba Reacts As Davido Builds House For Utibe, A Boy Fan (Pics) / Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos) / #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Singer Burna Boy is mourning right now. Miss Anita_Chekwas, his longtime, diehard, biggest fan just lost her life. Days away from a Christmas party she was planning and inviting everyone on IG to come attend at her residence in Ajao estate, Lagos.

I just checked out her IG page and saw that out of every 10 photos Anita posted, 6 belonged to Burnaboy with captions that were all praising him and telling how much she valued him. Her last post is even this - photo of burnaboy's album.

Details of how she lost her life are not known just yet but a distraught Burna boy has taken to his IG page to mourn her and vow to always make sure his true fans feel much loved. What he wrote below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/_hSCbIvO3M/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Ezerbullet(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Make hay while the sun shine. always show love to people around you because you can't predict what will happen the next minute. #NOTOPRIDE

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rip

Life is too short.. live today like no tomorow

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
So sad. RiP girl.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by onyee25(f): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
So sad
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by arena2007: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
RIP cry cry

She looks 19.

When some demonic looters in our country are chasing 90+

Death is truly a debt all man must pay, but not at this young age.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by idinc(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
They say the beautiful ones re not yet born,buh everyday 'beautiful ones' go 6ft under RIP gal...

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by bluntspade: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
idinc:
They say the beautiful ones re not yet born,buh everyday 'beautiful ones' go 6ft under RIP gal...

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by peemyke(f): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fine gurl embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
I felt this way when I lost my cousin, she prepared me jollof rice and arranged all my stuff when going back to school and she's always been there, when she died I realised I haven't done enough to appreciate her when she was alive

25 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Celebs... Always 'showing love' when they lose a fan.. What's the essence really ?? When the babe was alive and always tweeting, you never or rarely mentioned her in any of your posts, now she's dead you're now writing 'A LETTER TO THE gods'... Baba change !! Change !! Change !! When all you celebs know is just to ''smoke some weed'' and you forget your books.. Read guys.. Read... I'm sure if you read, you'd have come across the popular saying ''You don't know what you have until you lose it''. RIP girl... Even though i know you'll never get to see this..

19 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by idinc(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=bluntspade post=41185312][/quote]not surprising u used a kid to depict ur state of confusion...kids like u don't understand when people like us talk...don't worry son u MIGHT grow someday

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by menix(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
A lesson for those of us who re alive, No man knows the hour..

Live a good life..

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by ellahzy(f): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
so young,,,, this life eh...God is in charge o cry

RIP

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 21, 2015
RIP ma!
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by tpiar: 2:30am On Dec 21, 2015
lord have mercy.
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by ihejimagha(f): 2:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Rest in peace dear, I pray u make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 21, 2015
What does Burna boy do that the girl is so into him like that? Abi she just wants to sleep with him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by OKorowanta: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Heard about dis girls death on Saturday while driving some family friends home at Ajao estate.
Heard she was not 20 yet.
She was in 300 level and schooling in d east.
I felt touched as I was told she was the only child of her parent.
My family friends who knew her and her parent very well,were so pained that I later took interest in their conversation.
It just dawn on me that she's d one Burna Boy is referring to at dat point were he mentioned Ajao estate in the write-up.
RIP Anita.

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Maybe she's accounting for the Burna Boy tattoo she has on her arm right now. Tattoo is devilish,what does she want to tell God what the tattoo is for?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by hatux: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Rip!
So sad, what a very a young girl.....

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by looseweight: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2015
RIP to her
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2015
Sad. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by vicostyle20: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2015
b
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by BCISLTD: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2015
RIP
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by OCTAVO: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2015
R. I. P
Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Chanchit: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Rip
Life is too short.. live today like no tomorow

Its good you are advising us about living like there's no tomorrow, so you too stop lying like there's no tomorrow.
As you can see the babe sef was still very young.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2015
sinceraconcept:
Maybe she's accounting for the Burna Boy tattoo she has on her arm right now. Tattoo is devilish,what does she want to tell God what the tattoo is for?
You are a fool. Where dafuq is your humanity? A young lady is dead and all you care about is some marks on her skin? Are you so poor in spirt you can' afford kind words for the deceased? Who gives a Bleep about your God and his idiotic rules?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) by Smartresult(f): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Mj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cars In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.