Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State (15261 Views)

Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State by yetunsbay(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dele Wetin?

We dey talk of our our APC south west leaders were humiliated today in a meeting nobody attended
No one attended the one wey dem do for ur sitting room right ?
Re: Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dele Wetin?

We dey talk of our our APC south west leaders were humiliated today in a meeting nobody attended

Read below and weep. When we tell you culture-challenged IPOBians not to comment on Yoruba matter you will never listen.

Which Yoruba will disregard a peace meeting convened by respected Yoruba elders to still think he will become anything other than an omo ale outcast after?

Is even Aregbe, that you IPOBians were jubilating is now a sworn "enemy" of Tinubu, not in attendance?

Why can you not just learn from Yorubas, to better yourselves, instead of seeking their division and downfall 24/7?

Yorubas are not like you lot. The earlier you accept that the quicker you know peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/7113871/osinbajo-tinubu-fayemi-aregbesola-attend
Re: Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 06, 2022
yetunsbay:
No one attended the one wey dem do for ur sitting room right ?

Don't mind the silly IPOBian. Their mind is full of malevolence, disunity, chaos, divisiveness and enmity with others. They are always quick to assume we are all like them.
Re: Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 06, 2022
Cajal:

Someone that can never be on the ballot

Lol...we will see about that. He will win right before your eyes and you will celebrate.
Re: Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State by Mandate2023: 9:25pm On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's over for tilumbu

He called for consesus today with open bullion van check yet no aspirant turned up

If he can't convince his own people to attend his meeting for stepping down is it other aspirants he can control?

All aspirants r there already.....we told u but u won't stop dis ur madness of crying up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State by Heybeedee(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dele Wetin?

Try dey calm down now...u don finally disgrace yourself
Re: Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State by ofiko123(m): 4:00am On May 07, 2022
Peacecore:
What I want to hear now is that it's over for Tinubu.

How can you say it is over for somebody that wants to be president come next year..
Re: Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State by 1874ima: 5:19am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112584836:
STARBOY and ZULUM / JAGABAN,
Whoever the party field will win PDP before 11am on election day.
Know this, Know peace ✌️
[/s]
Re: Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State by delpee(f): 10:37am On May 07, 2022
formular760:
Dearr Nairaland,

This totofucker monkier has been going around from thread to thread to spoil my name saying i eaped his sister. Post evidence he wont, go and report to the police no, i even gave him my adress come and get me arrested no..

I don’t even know him or I haven’t met him in my life and this is a case of character defamation. I attached a screenshot of his nonsense to this post.

Here are his alternate monkiers that he used alot to look for trouble and defame.

Kingog
Kingogwarrboi
Barrister026
Totofucker

The public should take note.

The handler of this monkiers as I posted above stil insisted i raped his sister, nairaland is no police station and i dare the guy

Kingog
Kingogwarrboi
Barrister026
Totofucker

Please come to this thread and post evidence that it happened if not

Divepen
Obinnau
Nairalandpolicewoman

Perhaps you should find out who he is. If you're innocent, clear your name whichever way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC / List Of Ministers: Nigeria Is Doomed? / Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.