Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) (45497 Views)

Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) / Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) / Wild Fire Outbreak Hits Spain And Portugal, Dozens Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by suremossty(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2022
Alwaysready:
Stop the propaganda . There is always record breaking downpour every year in different countries.

Hey. I need a wife now. Any lady available for hookup/serious relationship?

Quote or send pm to me.
u need no wife... u just horney

2 Likes

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by baralatie(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Wey NEPA dey sun-dry their cables for days onto small rain wey fall.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by dynosur: 10:44pm On May 06, 2022
Na Normal for lekki

2 Likes

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by KingMack(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2022
upon all this rain..Dem no go sieze light ooo..small rain for Naija NEPA don show their muscles?

3 Likes

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by makavalley(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2022
For my side if rain fall ,we go wait transformer dry before we go manage see light, depend on the level of downpour , sometimes e dey weeks
Hezzyluv:
Upon the flood light still dey. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Smile, 99% of electric cable in Europe na underground all of them dey, except earth quake or bomb na effect light

2 Likes

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2022
Just Imagine
Tomorrow now they will start putting up newer structures to evact this kind of occurrence in the future.

But Between Our "Amiable" President and This Flood In Spain Which Do You Prefer??

Like For Flood
Share For President

1 Like

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Fcwilly: 10:56pm On May 06, 2022
Hezzyluv:

No be JuJu be that?

1 Like

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by donbenie(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2022
Holy2Glory:

God bless you man of God. You are doing the Lords biding here. We are solidly behind you no matter the critics. You will reap your God wages when the master comes
Your fire and brimstone crap is meant to instill fear into the gullible cretins you relate with..
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2022
Felabrity:
Gif guy above have something to say

How he manages to get gif for every topic is just surprising, and the thing is most of his gifs are really funny grin

1 Like

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Iamzik: 11:34pm On May 06, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Lol
In my dear corntree ordinary breeze dey blow nepa go off light

2 Likes

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by mema900: 11:59pm On May 06, 2022
So, u just dey online dey search for disasters around the world.

Why is your life so miserable

2 Likes

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by mastermaestro(m): 12:02am On May 07, 2022
Holy2Glory:

God bless you man of God. You are doing the Lords biding here. We are solidly behind you no matter the critics. You will reap your God wages when the master comes

Why are you switching monikers to talk to yourself? The truth doesn’t require fear mongering and deceit to gain acceptance.

6 Likes

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 12:07am On May 07, 2022
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Federalofficia(m): 12:09am On May 07, 2022
Na flood want carry Jesus come? Abi na rain water way him want use come dawn
kevovo:
This here is another proof that Jesus is already on his way to this world, and he will land any moment from now.
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Murphyenemuwe: 12:34am On May 07, 2022
As u can see from the news you sourced for there was a record in 1871. Rapture is just an illusion. Although there's judgement after life but this your mode of preaching no work at all
Righteousness2:
It is so clear to Everyone who has read the Bible or claims to a Believer that the Coming of JESUS is at Hand.

The terrifying occurrences all over the world makes it clear that we are living in the Last of the Last Moments.

All we are witnessing now , was long Prophecied in the Bible and now it is all coming to Pass in our Eyes.

It is not a Question of if HE will return, but when.
The Rapture is upon us! JESUS Christ is Coming! Repent and Believe the Gospel

2 Likes

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by luluosas(m): 12:44am On May 07, 2022
This is serious. Imagine if this was Nigeria. May God help them to overcome it.

Make 3 dollars a day legitly. Get in touch in inbox.

1 Like

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Galadimabawa: 1:18am On May 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:

And see as the light make sense...

It fit be say Na Soler.
[No mind me, Na wettin dey happen for 9ja e go make u dey reason that way]

1 Like

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by ozoono(m): 1:58am On May 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is so clear to Everyone who has read the Bible or claims to a Believer that the Coming of JESUS is at Hand.

The terrifying occurrences all over the world makes it clear that we are living in the Last of the Last Moments.

All we are witnessing now , was long Prophecied in the Bible and now it is all coming to Pass in our Eyes.

Have u seen Muslim treating their followers for repentance? You not trying at all

1 Like

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by caprikon: 2:15am On May 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

The coming don suppose leave hand enter leg since 2000 years.

It sounds like a broken record.

How soon is "soon"?

What name will he answer when he comes from the skies since he no longer has earthly parents?

When he lands in one location on Earth how would everyone assemble to meet him?

The rapture.... What happens to all those that died before the birth of Christ? Are they exempted?

Lastly ..what will you all be doing in heaven after rapture?

Frankly I hope religion hasn't transformed you into a closet narcissistic sadist celebrating the ills befalling humans like you....

1 Like

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by donrev(m): 3:09am On May 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

I'm the Jesus coming.....
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by CorperKola: 3:22am On May 07, 2022
Saxxon:

Floods and other natural disasters have been happening since time immemorial. You're a liar and a jester! You personally source for news of natural disasters with your "Holinessforever" account just so that when it makes FP, you can now sneak in with your "Righteousness2" or "Uprightness" account to spew end-time trash. What type of preacher employs deception? Why can't you create these topics with your main moniker? Because you don't want people to see you for the doomsday-obsessed cretin that you are. I pity the people who fall into your trap and dial those numbers you put on your profile. You never still talk the kind of "counseling" wey you dey give them. But one day, the chickens will come to roost. And on that day, I won't blame you at all. I will blame the mods who know your gimmicks but still enable you.
You dey mind the lunatic
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by JustforMen: 4:14am On May 07, 2022
Alwaysready:
Stop the propaganda . There is always record breaking downpour every year in different countries.

Hey. I need a wife now. Any lady available for hookup/serious relationship?

Quote or send pm to me.

Na here you dey hustle your own kitten?

Hookup/serious relationship? You be real brolosho walahi grin grin grin

One knife material dey this forum wey I know well.. her newspaper don dey enter night ooo
But she is a good smart woman!
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Bukden16(m): 4:17am On May 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

Your lack of sense is overwhelming and overdue.

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Alwaysready(m): 4:23am On May 07, 2022
JustforMen:

Na here you dey hustle your own kitten?

Hookup/serious relationship? You be real brolosho walahi grin grin grin

One knife material dey this forum wey I know we'll.. her paper don dey enter night ooo
But she is a good smart woman!

Make I see her abeg grin
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Alwaysready(m): 4:25am On May 07, 2022
suremossty:
u need no wife... u just horney

If na horney,I know how to sort da out bro. You get any good wife material to refer a brother ? cool

1 Like

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by henryadex(m): 5:09am On May 07, 2022
More Tokunbo cars for Nigeria
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 6:14am On May 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

Yen yen yen...

Go sit down one place...

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:19am On May 07, 2022
Malory:
Imagine how Nigeria will look like if this happened here
come no day imagine nonsense oooo
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by jojejefinilo: 6:33am On May 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:

And see as the light make sense...

If loving Jesus is a sin i choose to remain a sinner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' / ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) / Taliban Marks Two Years Since Return To Power In Afghanistan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.