Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) (45502 Views)

Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) / Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) / Wild Fire Outbreak Hits Spain And Portugal, Dozens Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Hezzyluv: 6:38am On May 07, 2022
jojejefinilo:

If loving Jesus is a sin i choose to remain a sinner

Life is full of choices.
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by 007Marvel(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2022
Holy2Glory:

Bro I honestly think you are the stumbling block here. Repent from this thy wickedness lest you perish in the name of grace (Hebrews 12:15)

Typical Nigerian christian, they'll always think they're holy and other's are sinners! Fear is a tool for Manipulation not for saving a soul! Fear is the enemy of will and will is what makes you take charge of your destiny and make good decisions! Know this and know peace! Christ and the apostles never used fear as a medium for Salvation! There are certain things common sense should tell you! And one more thing go through this guy's comments and you'll see he's very sentimental and judgemental! If he doesn't like a something then he depicts it as the devil and evil! He never praises God when something good is posted but everytime something bad is posted he quickly runs to the comment section with his doom preaching!
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by victorazy(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2022
Saxxon:

Floods and other natural disasters have been happening since time immemorial. You're a liar and a jester! You personally source for news of natural disasters with your "Holinessforever" account just so that when it makes FP, you can now sneak in with your "Righteousness2" or "Uprightness" account to spew end-time trash. What type of preacher employs deception? Why can't you create these topics with your main moniker? Because you don't want people to see you for the doomsday-obsessed cretin that you are. I pity the people who fall into your trap and dial those numbers you put on your profile. You never still talk the kind of "counseling" wey you dey give them. But one day, the chickens will come to roost. And on that day, I won't blame you at all. I will blame the mods who know your gimmicks but still enable you.

Must you reply?

How will you feel if somebody oppose your opinion, believe and instinct without any empirical thesis but only tag you a liar.

Am sure you go to church maybe even a choir member yet your misbehaving.
If you call him a liar what will you call bible that has the record of the prophecies of rapture written in it and God who is the instigator of the context therein?

2 Likes

Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by RapistOnBail: 8:16am On May 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is so clear to Everyone who has read the Bible or claims to a Believer that the Coming of JESUS is at Hand.

The terrifying occurrences all over the world makes it clear that we are living in the Last of the Last Moments.

All we are witnessing now , was long Prophecied in the Bible and now it is all coming to Pass in our Eyes.

It is not a Question of if HE will return, but when.
The Rapture is upon us! JESUS Christ is Coming! Repent and Believe the Gospel
You see as you are making Christianity look really like a scam that it has always been?
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by CHAQUR: 8:34am On May 07, 2022
God is wonderful.... "Gbogbo wa la ma jẹ breakfast" Spain is just getting its own.
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 10:44am On May 07, 2022
MMWandali:

No be naija grin

The problem wey rain and light get for Nija be like God and devil own,e no fit workout,no settlement undecided
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is so clear to Everyone who has read the Bible or claims to a Believer that the Coming of JESUS is at Hand.

The terrifying occurrences all over the world makes it clear that we are living in the Last of the Last Moments.

All we are witnessing now , was long Prophecied in the Bible and now it is all coming to Pass in our Eyes.

Do you live to quote shyt all day on nairaland?
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Prozico22(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2022
kevovo:
This here is another proof that Jesus is already on his way to this world, and he will land any moment from now.
JESUS messenger
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Wchris(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2022
If this type of thing happens in Nigeria, many houses will be wiped out of the earth surface
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 2:32pm On May 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Yen yen yen...

Go sit down one place...

I hukwa gi ehn...
I gahu a hapu ya? cheesy

I ma na onye owula nwere their own purpose/calling/contribution(s) in life, and that could be him doing his.
What he's doing might be what keeps him going, you know?
Those who his messages are for will accept and appreciate them, while others don't care should just respect him as a person at least, and move on.
Not everyone will like what we do as individuals. The important thing is to keep doing what keeps you going, regardless of the distractions.
A simple way of (to live) life is respect and tolerance.
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by caye(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

ijọ wo ni arakunrin yii
a to gbọn gaan?

Wọn w'oke
Wọn w'odo
Fún enikan lati
Sọkalẹ lati òkè òrun
lati gba awọn,
Ṣugbọn igbala,
igbara-eni,
Ọwọ ẹda-alaaye
ni o wa
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by VE28(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2022
NAWA
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Pacyrus(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2022
Apus:

Hahaha..
Our dear NEPA no dey even hear thunder twice before dem off light.

Thunder abi ordinary LIGHTENING dey quench their facilities for days, here in Benin City. grin
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by edosignature(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2022
There is still light & safety officials still at there game.

A nation that works.
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

I hukwa gi ehn...
I gahu a hapu ya? cheesy

I ma na onye owula nwere their own purpose/calling/contribution(s) in life, and that could be him doing his.
What he's doing might be what keeps him going, you know?
Those who his messages are for will accept and appreciate them, while others don't care should just respect him as a person at least, and move on.
Not everyone will like what we do as individuals. The important thing is to keep doing what keeps you going, regardless of the distractions.
A simple way of (to live) life is respect and tolerance.
It is ok with what he chose to do, but he shouldn't constitute nuisance with the end time yaga yaga...

Issues that require intelligent contribution and healthy argument with established facts, he will rush to push it to end akuko mike ejiagha.. undecided

Sometimes we learn by keeping quiet na..O wuhu I wuari na thread o wula with ogologo akuko ya...

God knows his people and the ones he anointed sha.
Gi hu kwa onye Chukwu kporo oku, I ga ama..
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 5:55pm On May 07, 2022
Munzy14:

It is ok with what he chose to do, but he shouldn't constitute nuisance with the end time yaga yaga...

Issues that require intelligent contribution and healthy argument with established facts, he will rush to push it to end akuko mike ejiagha.. undecided

Sometimes we learn by keeping quiet na..O wuhu I wuari na thread o wula with ogologo akuko ya...

God knows his people and the ones he anointed sha.
Gi hu kwa onye Chukwu kporo oku, I ga ama..

Ahu fufere gi! grin
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ahu fufere gi! grin
As in eeh..it was something else...
Re: Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) by Sman37(m): 7:14am On May 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Upon the flood light still dey. grin
And see as the light make sense...
What concerned solar street light with rain...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) / Taliban Marks Two Years Since Return To Power In Afghanistan (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Orders A Chinese Man To Pick A Trash He Dropped (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.