Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret (602 Views)

Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals / Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by unitybeggerz: 7:16am On May 07, 2022
Most of you today Nigerian yoots will wake up at 70 years old and realize you never did anything with your life other than begging for unity.

No good roads, no hospital, no electricity, no water, no infrastructure, unsafe society. Nothing good for your children to inherit.

You wasted a whole lifetime seeking for validation and acceptance from people who don't want you. To make matters worst, after all the unity begging, Igbos finally seceded to be an independent country.

What will you tell your God that you did with your life? You couldn't hold your leaders accountable. You couldn't ammass wealth for inheritance. You couldn't change the world. Nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2022
unitybeggerz:
Most of you today Nigerian yoots will wake up at 70 years old and realize you never did anything with your life other than begging for unity.

No good roads, no hospital, no electricity, no water, no infrastructure, unsafe society. Nothing good for your children to inherit.

You wasted a whole lifetime seeking for validation and acceptance from people who don't want you. To make matters worst, after all the unity begging, Igbos finally seceded to be an independent country.

What will you tell your God that you did with your life? You couldn't hold your leaders accountable. You couldn't ammass wealth for inheritance. You couldn't change the world. Nothing.
People are making money and taking care of their family, you are been brain washed that Nigeria is your problem and Biafra will solve all your problems and been turned to Dubai.No go hussle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by Parachoko: 7:25am On May 07, 2022
Hmm

We hope Nigeria will be great someday
Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by Idiko1: 7:34am On May 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
People are making money and taking care of their family, you are been brain washed that Nigeria is your problem and Biafra will solve all your problems and been turned to Dubai.No go hussle

The above crap is a nonsensical response from a typical and delusional Nigerian.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by Yobabad: 7:47am On May 07, 2022
Espacilly ymm members

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2022
Idiko1:

The above crap is a nonsensical response from a typical and delusional Nigerian.
Abakiliki people will not destroy Anambra in the name of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2022
unitybeggerz:

LMAO.

Making which money? cheesy a millionaire in naira is a thousanire in Ghana.

A billionaire in Nigeria has worse living conditions than a thousanire in Malaysia (bad road, no security, noisy generators, fuel scarcity, fear of kidnap, fear of Fulani herdsmen, fear of driving alone without battalion of scary-looking mopol.). Yet Nigeria found oil before them.
So we should start killing our people anddestroying properties because of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2022
unitybeggerz:
[s][/s]
And you're neither Abakiliki or Anambra.

Rest Mr. Lateefu cheesy
Fulani man like you Mr Yusuf, Biafra is not by force. We are with our Governor Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2022
unitybeggerz:

You have stunted brain from drinking Tinubu urine.

Why won't you define secession as violence or war? Not suprised cheesy
What is now happening with ipob and unknown gun men? Is it peace?

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by Idiko1: 8:12am On May 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Abakiliki people will not destroy Anambra in the name of Biafra

I guess you meant the same Biafra grandfathered by a fellow from Anambra State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2022
Idiko1:

I guess you meant the same Biafra grandfathered by a fellow from Anambra State.
And the fellow produced a Party Apga after the war, which we in Anambra are supporting, not these ipob nonsense we have now.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2022
unitybeggerz:

What is happening between ritualists and skull miner in Afonjaland? Is it peace? cheesy
What of Tinubu vs Osunbande?
Whats my business with afonja, or we want is peace in the East.
Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:21am On May 07, 2022
unitybeggerz:

Your business should be your hometown. Not what somebody else is doing in his region. cheesy
So you all should stay away from my state Anambra, you all criminals hiding under Biafra will be crushed very soon
Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by limeta(f): 8:33am On May 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

The same reasons your political class loot public funds to develop other countries
Retualist every where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by Reality3080: 8:35am On May 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
don't mind d idiot,is it not d biafra that they are already killin themselves n fighting supremacy battle?

I laught at many of them,they believe everyone in their new biafra will suddenly turn to an angel,unknown gunmen who are used to killing will turn to angels,d cultist,armed robber,kidnapper, rapist,crook politicians will turn to angel n all those bad belle will also become pastors.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2022
unitybeggerz:

Ask your father to take you to Ogun state your hometown. Dont assume that hawking agbo I'm Awka makes you an Igbo man from Anambra cheesy
Lol, ipob and their reasoning, I am more Igbo than you, A proud Anambra man and not from Abakiliki
Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2022
limeta:

The same reasons your political class loot public funds to develop other countries
Retualist every where
Biafra has not come there is already fighting and division from donations from the so-called ipob leaders, and you want the people to trust them,how are they different from Nigeria politicians
Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by VictorUSA(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2022
What are you doing now to change the world?
Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2022
unitybeggerz:

LMAO.

Is it your fight? Why are you caring about people you hate if not jealousy that is disturbing you?

See your own leaders. Kikikkiki cheesy wink
Is not my fight but they should take the nonsense out of my state.
Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by VictorUSA(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2022
unitybeggerz:

I'm fighting for a prosperous Igbo Nation for my children where they will be respected and not discriminated because their surname is not Dangote or Tinubu.

A nation without
Fulani herdsmen bandits
Boko Haram
Ecliptic power
Lack of pipe-borne water
No security
Police brutality and murder
Banditry
Kidnapping
Looting
Acute corruption
Wickedness, hatred and tribalism
Imagination.
Re: Many Nigerian Youths Will Regret by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2022
unitybeggerz:

Kikikkiki cheesy No dear. Your state is not part of Biafra. No Biafra in Ogun state, the headquarters of rituals cheesy
Lol, if that will make you feel better.Typical Ipob reasoning.I am not Igbo because I don't support criminals.Just stay away from Anambra or be crushed.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Healed The Hearts Of Many Nigerians Today As He Refuses To Board His F / Our Historic Civil Disobedience Starts On 16th & End On 18th Of May - IPOB / Deborah's Killing Reminds Us Of Miss Amina Lawal That Was Stoned To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.