Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

29 Years Old Declares For Delta Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 29 Years Old Declares For Delta Assembly (370 Views)

Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa / Ushbebe, Shortcut Attend As Hon. Enetimi Officially Joins Delta Assembly Race / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 Years Old Declares For Delta Assembly by ossaioviesucces(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2022
29 years old declares for Delta Assembly

A 29 years old young boy Hon Atueyi Ogheneochuko Isaac who hail from Oghara has declared for Delta State House of Assembly Ethiope West Constituency.

Atueyi Isaac who made his intention known after purchasing his nomination form from the People’s Democratic Party PDP said he is contesting to make the youth relevant in policy making and also to attract equal developments to the People of Ethiope West.

The 29 years old aspirant while visiting Jesse town to seek for the party delegates support noted that young and vibrant Youth is what is needed to build a stronger and United people .

He commended the Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa for reaching out to the youths through job creation programs and involving them in decision making .

“I am 29 Year and I believe in the stronger agenda of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa .

As a youth, I understand what our people need and I am capable to make the youths relevant in policy making and also in attracting developments to Ethiope West.

To achieve this success, I need the support of our party delegates to win the party ticket.

We need Young and vibrant Youths to bring new ideas that will better the lives of our people.

Youths that will sponsor good bills and brings the dividend of democracy.

It’s time to change the narratives of the people for good and chart a new sustainable course of development in the constituency.

I have developed kin interest in politics right from childhood, secondary and tertiary institution and have been compassionate about the plight and yearnings of our people living in abject poverty with plenty resources been mismanaged by those representing the people.” he said while assuring the party delegates of his readiness to give the constituency a quality representation with selfless service for development of humanity.

He also said he's very passionate about empowering the less privilege most especially women, youths and the vulnerable who are willing to make meaningful living by providing enabling environment through empowerment programmes and productive engagement.”.

“Let’s make/create a new Ethiope west where equity will abound within the three town that make it . OGHARA, JESSE & MOSOGAR. A constituency where every citizens of Ethiope west will feel the impact of his administration and not just selected few. Let’s make a stronger Ethiope west!!

Re: 29 Years Old Declares For Delta Assembly by pyyxxaro: 8:45am On May 07, 2022
Nice Try

Hopefully he would get it some day cool
Re: 29 Years Old Declares For Delta Assembly by virginchaser(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2022
Who is bankrolling him?
Re: 29 Years Old Declares For Delta Assembly by VictorUSA(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2022
Just ten years ahead of me.I will run for president at 29.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 29 Years Old Declares For Delta Assembly by sageb: 9:02am On May 07, 2022
ossaioviesucces:
29 years old declares for Delta Assembly

A 29 years old young boy Hon Atueyi Ogheneochuko Isaac who hail from Oghara has declared for Delta State House of Assembly Ethiope West Constituency.

Atueyi Isaac who made his intention known after purchasing his nomination form from the People’s Democratic Party PDP said he is contesting to make the youth relevant in policy making and also to attract equal developments to the People of Ethiope West.

The 29 years old aspirant while visiting Jesse town to seek for the party delegates support noted that young and vibrant Youth is what is needed to build a stronger and United people .

He commended the Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa for reaching out to the youths through job creation programs and involving them in decision making .

“I am 29 Year and I believe in the stronger agenda of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa .

As a youth, I understand what our people need and I am capable to make the youths relevant in policy making and also in attracting developments to Ethiope West.

To achieve this success, I need the support of our party delegates to win the party ticket.

We need Young and vibrant Youths to bring new ideas that will better the lives of our people.

Youths that will sponsor good bills and brings the dividend of democracy.

It’s time to change the narratives of the people for good and chart a new sustainable course of development in the constituency.

I have developed kin interest in politics right from childhood, secondary and tertiary institution and have been compassionate about the plight and yearnings of our people living in abject poverty with plenty resources been mismanaged by those representing the people.” he said while assuring the party delegates of his readiness to give the constituency a quality representation with selfless service for development of humanity.

He also said he's very passionate about empowering the less privilege most especially women, youths and the vulnerable who are willing to make meaningful living by providing enabling environment through empowerment programmes and productive engagement.”.

“Let’s make/create a new Ethiope west where equity will abound within the three town that make it . OGHARA, JESSE & MOSOGAR. A constituency where every citizens of Ethiope west will feel the impact of his administration and not just selected few. Let’s make a stronger Ethiope west!!

Tutudesz, oya go and pick the governorship nomination form.
I will vote for you
Tutudesz For a new Delta
Re: 29 Years Old Declares For Delta Assembly by Nobody: 10:16am On May 07, 2022
Lol! cheesy
Re: 29 Years Old Declares For Delta Assembly by tutudesz: 7:29am On May 08, 2022
sageb:

Tutudesz, oya go and pick the governorship nomination form.
I will vote for you
Tutudesz For a new Delta
cheesy my brother na LG Chairman I dey eye O! We need to start the repair from the local level 1st, before moving upward.
My LG Burutu is too underdeveloped and it's sad considering the monthly allocation coming into the LG.
Re: 29 Years Old Declares For Delta Assembly by Savagr(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Just ten years ahead of me.I will run for president at 29.
LoL cheesy
Nice try bro
Thinking of joining politics at 18 grin

(1) (Reply)

Give Us Peter Obi - It Is Time / Breaking: Federal High Court Restraints APC And EL-SUDI / The Twin Tragedy Of An Elephant Refinery Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.