Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) (33357 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / Tinubu, South-West Leaders Reject Yoruba Nation, Support Ban On Open Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by NaijaCowFarm: 7:50am On May 08, 2022
Transcriber:
are you smart at all?
I am not a Muslim or are you deranged or something? undecided
Go and read your Bible and you will find that it has just as much contradictions as the Quran you attack so much

Fools all over nairaland undecided
Who is a fool?
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Invitationn: 8:15am On May 08, 2022
kettykings:
This is epic and they're 12 in number, after betrayal of the southern Nigeria and betraying Nigeria, betrayal has come home to roost
Reality is not always Nollywood.
Besides, chickens ought to come to roost all things being equal, but they refused to even go out in the East.
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by MahatmaGhandi: 8:18am On May 08, 2022
Tunechi5:
Osinbajo na funny guy grin

Who is the betrayer and who dem go crucify.
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by MahatmaGhandi: 8:19am On May 08, 2022
kettykings:
This is epic and they're 12 in number, after betrayal of the southern Nigeria and betraying Nigeria, betrayal has come home to roost

They are more than 12 na.
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by HRMK: 8:42am On May 08, 2022
PussyKing:
Some one pls check up on Osinbajo, Tinubu is a bad guy let them not poison him grin
WHO IS THIEFTINUBU?WHEN U WILFULLY GET YOURSELF INTO TROUBLE,U COME BACK HERE FOR HELP!YOU KNOW THIS MAN HAS THE WARCHEST TO GET U ROTTEN IN JAIL,YET UR MAKING CARELESS STATEMENT AGAINST HIM!A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2022
AnalQueenluci:
Bisi akande is casuis of Julius Caesar, he is smiling and hungry looking ,he is dangerous
or Judas
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2022
modern day ''The Last Supper''
Op,I love your observation
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by baretalk: 9:07am On May 08, 2022
Civilized people, we have passed time of fighting over everything like barbarians. Humans have fought numerous wars to know that, even at the end of every war, we eventually come back to negotiating table. God bless Southwest and South South, God bless this entity, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by tinsel: 9:11am On May 08, 2022
kettykings:
Make una no-kill me. My ribs are paining. Me oooo.
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Itisallright: 9:49am On May 08, 2022
Love is lost among them...
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by PussyKing(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2022
HRMK:
WHO IS THIEFTINUBU?WHEN U WILFULLY GET YOURSELF INTO TROUBLE,U COME BACK HERE FOR HELP!YOU KNOW THIS MAN HAS THE WARCHEST TO GET U ROTTEN IN JAIL,YET UR MAKING CARELESS STATEMENT AGAINST HIM!A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!

See this one e be like say ant dey inside your brain I guess you are new in this platform

Go read all the threads to get conversant with Nairaland conversation

Get out
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Olabode211: 12:10pm On May 08, 2022
Na tinubu go collect legover oo.he go choke
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Sleekfingers: 2:03pm On May 08, 2022
GreatAdvice:
This Is blasphemy. I will advise them to stop before they bring upon the wrath of God on this nation.

What's blasphemy? See as you carry jesus, the jew man matter for head like gala.....
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Sleekfingers: 2:05pm On May 08, 2022
integrity16:
Look at the way our so called christians using the story of Jesus Christ with 12 disciples for political comedy, this is something the islamist wont do.

Who is Jesus? You mean that jew man that was paraded naked, beat like a criminal , before nailing him to a cross like a rat
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by integrity16(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Who is Jesus? You that jew man that was paraded naked, beat like a criminal , before nailing him to a cross like a rst

Jesus is the son of the living God who died for you and I to be saved. John 3:16.
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by Sleekfingers: 3:21pm On May 08, 2022
integrity16:

Jesus is the son of the living God who died for you and I to be saved. John 3:16.

Nobody died for me. He died for nothing..... Be save from what?
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by HRMK: 3:08am On May 09, 2022
PussyKing:

See this one e be like say ant dey inside your brain I guess you are new in this platform

Go read all the threads to get conversant with Nairaland conversation

Get out
OK!U AV JOINED THE MADDING CROWD!ONLY A FOOL LIKE U WULD FOLLOW FOOTSTEPS OF THE MISCREANTS!BY THE WAY.I WONDER WHY UR YOUTHS LACK GOOD MANNERS!IT MUST BE HEREDITARY!ITS SO UNFORTUNATE!!
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by PussyKing(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2022
HRMK:
OK!U AV JOINED THE MADDING CROWD!ONLY A FOOL LIKE U WULD FOLLOW FOOTSTEPS OF THE MISCREANTS!BY THE WAY.I WONDER WHY UR YOUTHS LACK GOOD MANNERS!IT MUST BE HEREDITARY!ITS SO UNFORTUNATE!!

Get some sense first before quoting me

With your 5mb data
Re: South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture) by HRMK: 7:28am On May 10, 2022
PussyKing:

Get some sense first before quoting me
With your 5mb data
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL LIKE YOU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead / Canceled South-South Meeting: Garba Shehu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.