Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore (37096 Views)

Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole / Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Omisore, Says It Is Well / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by Azpitizglobal: 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Aregbesola lost, Omisore gained

Still a minister, so?
After the handing over before next year May 29, he the ministerial power still lives?

Why couldn’t he pull the string with his ministerial power in the just concluded APC primary election for his candidate?

Little wonder he has been running around, finding all possible means to reconcile with BAT to regain his relevance.

Only BAT’s forgiveness can resurrect Aregbesola’s career again, if Osinbajo doesn’t eventually clinch the ticket.
maybe you should study what happened to oshomole very well. omisore can loose his place if tinubu fail to emerge the president in 2023

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by Sunmolar(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2022
Unforgiveness dry the bones
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by lagosrd: 8:30pm On May 07, 2022
A Yoruba adage says if two siblings go into a room foe a talk and they both smiled while coming out. They are liars and have not told themselves the truth.

You will soon see the result in full blare.
It clearly shows that the conveners are not been sincere to themselves and ony paying lip service while doing the bid of their benefactor.

Everyone that bought forms against the landlord's wish are been careful and mindful of their actions and words. Except for the ones that didn't buy the forms. Even the governor's are been diplomatic check the osun, Ondo and ekiti, Ogun governors body language. Only fashola was free with them and only Baba Akande and Osoba were the only ones laughing .

Even tinubu and Osinbajo were both looking at each other with the corner of the eyes. While Aregbe couldn't hold it any longer. He just had to burst out.

I just pity their coming together. They will fall apart into pieces out of greed. (It's. Yoruba adage : "okokan lomo Owo nyodanu" meaning that the sticks of a broom scatters one by one.

There is virtually crisis in all the states they control. None of them all contestants can boast that he can guarantee an additional state to the ones they occupy without millitarization of the election. Not a single one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by Iceberg3: 8:31pm On May 07, 2022
Much ado about coneheaded structures grin
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by badliman: 8:32pm On May 07, 2022
I dont know your area, but of keke Marwa is working there go for it, learn and go for installment... You will thank me later
Soltix:
They should bury the hatchet, and unite and work hand in hand for the overall good of their people.
I am desperately in need of a job. I can do gateman, drycleaning and other chores. I am tired of teachng in private schools. The 15k i get cant feed or pay my rent. I am almost drinking sniper, am tired. I am a tailor bt cant afford sewing machine.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by Tharyor1984(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2022
omoiyamayor:

I don’t think he’s religion belief has anything to do with this, Omisore under PDP tormented his second regime with thugs, forgive don’t forget will make you not trust your enemy.
can you mention a place where PDP and Omisore used thugs in 2014, please don't say what you don't know, the election was the most peaceful in the history of Osun state, oyetola almost lost out during his election because of the embezzlement and selfish policy of Aregbe
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by Lordave: 8:37pm On May 07, 2022
77up:
It is not South Wàste but South West. Your hate for Yoruba will consume you and your generation lass lass unless you stop your unnecessary hate.
Bleep off my mentions, slimmy South Waśte hypocrite.
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by EmmABE: 8:39pm On May 07, 2022
Tharyor1984:
can you mention a place where PDP and Omisore used thugs in 2014, please don't say what you don't know, the election was the most peaceful in the history of Osun state, oyetola almost lost out during his election because of the embezzlement and selfish policy of Aregbe
How old are you?
Did you not hear of how omisore humiliated oyinlola and adeleke that they defected to APC. I know what PDP did with police in 2014
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by HolyStriker(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Greetings Aregbe My stubborn Man…

As long as you shook hands with BAT, I’m satisfied

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by Xeedorf: 8:58pm On May 07, 2022
Omisore automatically become Omoluwabi among the yeye acclaim progressive. Abeg, Who kill Bola Ige?
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by Khaysee: 8:58pm On May 07, 2022
What a funny man

All types of men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by Kriss216: 9:01pm On May 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Ere kin'laja n b'ekun se.

Ghetto politician, who are we supporting for President? Tinubu or Osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2022
Yoruba candidate sad
Kriss216:

Ghetto politician, who are we supporting for President? Tinubu or Osinbajo?
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2022
'84! But you were born that time nah or you were in Mars?

Stop disgracing yourself
Tharyor1984:

Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by yetunsbay(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
South Waśte yoruba people lecturing the whole of Nigeria on Politics of bitterness 101.

yoruba love themselves indeed!
just don't kill urself because of SW issue
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by Kriss216: 9:18pm On May 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Yoruba candidate sad
cheesy grin
This guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by ledaman: 10:42pm On May 07, 2022
bennybuhari:
That's one thing about Aregbesola. He doesn't fight you and pretend and he is not afraid of saying anything
It is a lost battle for him. Never outshine your master: 48 laws of power.
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by zoedew: 11:07pm On May 07, 2022
Does it matter? Best to do without him!
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by hotseat: 12:45am On May 08, 2022
The Aregberascal himself!

This man simply lacks maturity and decency.

In politics, they say, there are no permanent enemies!

Not Aregberascal!

So childish and nonsensical!
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by Tolupe: 6:46am On May 08, 2022
bennybuhari:
That's one thing about Aregbesola. He doesn't fight you and pretend and he is not afraid of saying anything
that's boldness
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by 1875myd: 7:11am On May 08, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
But why are you PAINED angry
[/s]
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by 1875on: 7:29am On May 08, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Yen yen yen!
You and your ilks can continue making yourselves happy with your tomfooleries.

Let Omisore enjoy his temporary position and see who is more relevant in politics coming years.

Then, You'll understand why Tinubu's relevance also doesn't depend on him clinching to Power.

I won't say more than that

[/s]
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by 1875omenka: 7:29am On May 08, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
He doesn't have to shun Tinubu for you to know he's not happy with him.

That's why, he even at that venue reluctantly refused to sit with THOSE temporary store keeper.

What Happened there is a show of Omoluabi which he's known for, towards his boss.

[/s]
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by 1875omenk: 7:30am On May 08, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
angry
[/s]
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by Ahmeduana(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2022
You guys don't know a typically IJESHA man! grin
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by Ahmeduana(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2022
bennybuhari:
Because is a typical IJESHA man!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by 1875ma: 7:40am On May 08, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
'84! But you were born that time nah or you were in Mars?

Stop disgracing yourself
[/s]
Re: Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore by sirsugar(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Aregbesola lost, Omisore gained

Still a minister, so?
After the handing over before next year May 29, he the ministerial power still lives?

Why couldn’t he pull the string with his ministerial power in the just concluded APC primary election for his candidate?

Little wonder he has been running around, finding all possible means to reconcile with BAT to regain his relevance.

Only BAT’s forgiveness can resurrect Aregbesola’s career again, if Osinbajo doesn’t eventually clinch the ticket.
sure! He only needs Tinubu to rise and more become stronger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demolition: Assembly Complex Failed Structural Integrity Tests - Rivers Govt / Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) / National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.