Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) (30415 Views)

Low Turnout As Kwankwaso Visits Adamawa (Pictures) / Photos Of Osinbajo's Convoy As He Visits Adamawa / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Zorn: 7:45pm On May 07, 2022
Moferere:
Here is Tinubu pursuing his life long ambition, while the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra are threatening Nigerians to hand over presidential ticket to them on a platters of gold
What has personal ambition got to do with good leadership? Oh! Forgot I'm replying a fool.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:46pm On May 07, 2022
this jagaban that help train PYO and helep PMB to stand gidigba on his seat
can helep fix the country if allowed to do so
anyway, i am not campaigning for any politician but let us always look at the fact of the matter
and not sentiments
the man get ground for everywhere like MKO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2022
Why is he visiting only northern states
He should visit s e too
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And some clowns are on social media screaming, cursing and insulting everybody that the presidency should be brought to them on one hand, and on another hand, they say they are not Nigerians. grin

Indeed, they have been killing themselves to prove they are not Nigerians and at the same time insulting the great Asiwaju of Nigeria for not dropping his aspiration so they take over leadership of the zoo. grin

Your madness don't start
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by LIGHTROOM: 8:10pm On May 07, 2022
Bad news

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 07, 2022
Imortal001:
After what happen in lekki, some youth still dey support the mastermind. If no be madness how someone go compare PYO and BAT. When PMB give PYO power for few days, he did not disappoint, except you dont want to tell yourself the truth.
Osinbajo2023 forget plenty magana imortal.

Which mastermind? Repeating same bullshit doesn't make it true. Does Jagaban have the power to summon a battalion?. Most of you need education!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by odooba: 8:29pm On May 07, 2022
Tell me his achievement as the chairman of Nigeria economic team. Our economy has never been bad like this. Osinbajo is a failure as Buhari. quote author=Imortal001 post=112606174]After what happen in lekki, some youth still dey support the mastermind. If no be madness how someone go compare PYO and BAT. When PMB give PYO power for few days, he did not disappoint, except you dont want to tell yourself the truth.
Osinbajo2023 forget plenty magana imortal. [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2022
This the only man that can rule and deliver us from slavery government of the kakistocracy of dessert goons,may double his strength, Asiwaju I know is a lion, some don't know him is that why there making false tales about him, jagaban is impeccable that they can high jack his leadership,he has the capacity to develop human and natural resources, his aspiration for the post has been master plan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2022
This the only man that can rule and deliver us from slavery government of the kakistocracy of dessert goons,may double his strength, Asiwaju I know is a lion, some don't know him is that why there making false tales about him, jagaban is impeccable that they can high jack his leadership,he has the capacity to develop human and natural resources, his aspiration for the post has been master plan.the sense to create wealth is not about talks, talks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by bonnyhope: 9:21pm On May 07, 2022
God1000:
Osinbajo has overshadowed this man with overwhelming love anywhere he goes.
I don't see people rejoicing along the roads and streets with tinubu

It is okay for SW if it is PYO or BAT

but personally I don't see capability in any of them
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2022
poiZon:

Tinubu is so foolish and tribalistic..
Forget about whether he appointed igbos or binis in his govt, when will tinubu come to south south or southeast?

Like he so believes that the SS/SE zones r inconsequential..
Osinbajo came to calabar just 3days ago to consult..
Tinubu thinks only the North can give him power, but when PDP thinks giving Atiku the ticket cos he alone can win, they will use surrogates to attack pdp..

We dey watch..

he will visit south south and southeast just calm down, majority of you people are in PDP, so you will welcome his visit last. I know you're already anticipating for him

buy his frame on time before is cost

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2022
J

A

G

A

B

A

N

or nothing, the man wey sabi, thunder strike all Tinubu's haters

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2022
Imortal001:
After what happen in lekki, some youth still dey support the mastermind. If no be madness how someone go compare PYO and BAT. When PMB give PYO power for few days, he did not disappoint, except you dont want to tell yourself the truth.
If not that your brain is questionable, you believe a vice president have no hand in Lekki massacre but ordinary citizen like Tinubu deploy military troops to Lekki. You are a disgrace to Education and good parenting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by lugado: 10:21pm On May 07, 2022
Imortal001:
Osinbajo2023 forget plenty magana imo[sub][/sub]000rtal.

I still don't understand this lekki story
Osinbajo is the vice president of this current administration that massacred people
You exonerate him but condemn a man that has no power to order the military
don't how our youths reason sef

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Alexis11: 10:42pm On May 07, 2022
victorDanladi:

Some are very stupid sha.

A private citizen instructed the soldiers but a VP that is part of the government is exonerated.

The same Tinubu that was sidelined was instructing soldiers

Osinbajo supporters are worse than snakes.

Don't be deceived bro... Those are not Osinbajo supporters. They are Atiku IPOB supporters that want Osinbajo on the APC ballot for cheap victory for their Lord Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2022
Bat dey serious with e campaign

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by holluwizzy: 11:25pm On May 07, 2022
We don't need another vegetable as president.

We don dey treat ear problem for 7yrs +

Now na another watermelon people dey die for.

Just my opinion.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by psalmsjob: 11:28pm On May 07, 2022
God1000:
lol, I'm in stitches bro, so you've been studying me and watching every of my move on this platform cheesy

So you believe what he said No wonder you believe PYO is more acceptable to people than BAT

E go soon clear for una eyes in the coming days that PYO is a very very light weight politican who couldn't win his polling unit in the last election

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by 1875ma: 7:12am On May 08, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
And some clowns are on social media screaming, cursing and insulting everybody that the presidency should be brought to them on one hand, and on another hand, they say they are not Nigerians. grin

Indeed, they have been killing themselves to prove they are not Nigerians and at the same time insulting the great Asiwaju of Nigeria for not dropping his aspiration so they take over leadership of the zoo. grin
[/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by HRMK: 8:23am On May 08, 2022
Imortal001:
continue to swim in abject ignorance!so tinubu was the mastermind of lekki endsars?is he in govt?has he authority to order securitymen around the place
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Olabode211: 12:07pm On May 08, 2022
this old man is a monster in ethical politics.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by doshiyad1: 12:17pm On May 08, 2022
dheilaw1:
na the street rejoicers be delegates wey go vote for primary elections?
Gbam! Kai, you sabi talk
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Freebills12: 2:57pm On May 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
anonimi:

Is that why he was detained by EFCC after he handed over in 2014, like Obiano was detained

It is very shameful that you slander people's names unjustly only to make a point. Obi has never been summoned by EFCC for any crime. He has never been charged to court for crime. Why do you think people are shouting his name? You show propaganda by his political foes of #250 million, if it is true why has EFCC not invited him for questioning since he is in opposition party? Don't slander people's names unjustly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by anonimi: 5:52pm On May 08, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]
It is very shameful that you slander people's names unjustly only to make a point. Obi has never been summoned by EFCC for any crime. He has never been charged to court for crime. Why do you think people are shouting his name? You show propaganda by his political foes of #250 million, if it is true why has EFCC not invited him for questioning since he is in opposition party? Don't slander people's names unjustly!

Please read to understand instead of rushing to react like a Russian nuclear reactor.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Adamawa (Photos) by Godispeace: 9:23am On May 10, 2022
unfortunately Osinbajo is a graduate of Tinubu political/leadership structures and he (Osinbajo) can say otherwise u can stop killing yourself over yoruba matter , we shall pick who we want among the 2 and both will still reman family , so focus ur useless time on your IPOB/ESN Govt
Oracleforce:
Where ever Osinbajo go , Tinubu will go....this is an indication of the fact that the man doesn't have direction....all he wants is just to become the president and start squandering our commonwealth on hard drugs...

As a conscientious Nigerian, I call for drug tests for all aspirants...

When Oshibajo started his visit to different states even though he claimed that he went to Saudi Arabia to pray, on the next day, he. landed back in Nigeria to start scattering the political atmosphere...

Supposing Tinubu is capable of ruling this country...i could have supported him with all my heart...but....I know for sure that this man is fake and a deceiver.

Bullion van that contains some of the lagos state revenue, enters his residence for political purpose...does he mean well for an ordinary Lagosian talkess of the entire country....?

Tinubu, honestly....oni kuure...!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? / Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.