Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Study Medicine,economics,pharmacy,engineering Specialties And Many More In Ukrai - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Medicine,economics,pharmacy,engineering Specialties And Many More In Ukrai (618 Views)

What Are The Top Rank Universities In Naija To Study Pharmacy? / Which Public Universities In Nigeria Are Suitable To Study Medicine? / Study Medicine,engineering Specialties,economics In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Medicine,economics,pharmacy,engineering Specialties And Many More In Ukrai by tonyb1(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2011
Get your invitation letter to study in any university in ukraine for just 50000 naira with 100% visa assurance. pls contact me at talesofanumerouno@yahoo.com.
Re: Study Medicine,economics,pharmacy,engineering Specialties And Many More In Ukrai by tonyb1(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2011
get your invitation letter in two weeks!!!!!!
To get the invitation is so easy.simply send a scanned copy of your passport and your waec with 5 credits pending on ur field of study
Re: Study Medicine,economics,pharmacy,engineering Specialties And Many More In Ukrai by tonyb1(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2011
pls send scanned copies of the listed documents and be sure to get your invitation letter in two weeks!!!!!!!! Apply early so as to have more chances.
Re: Study Medicine,economics,pharmacy,engineering Specialties And Many More In Ukrai by tonyb1(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2011
the process is on nw to get admission in ukraine!!!!!i can advice you on the right choice of school for your specialty.
Re: Study Medicine,economics,pharmacy,engineering Specialties And Many More In Ukrai by tonyb1(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2011
feel free to ask questions.
Re: Study Medicine,economics,pharmacy,engineering Specialties And Many More In Ukrai by tonyb1(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2011
i am here to guide you so as not to let you fall into the hands of untrustworthy agents who will dupe you.

(1) (Reply)

Admission / I Kneel Down Dey Beg / Nigria Economic Student Group To Be Lunch On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.