Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina (2207 Views)

Buhari Regretted Some Of His Decisions As President – Adesina / Ken Nnamani Picks N100m Nomination Forms For President (Photos) / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by ogododo: 6:00pm On May 07, 2022
The President of the African Development Bank and former minister of Agriculture, Dr Akiwumi Adesina, on Saturday, obtained copies of his Nomination and Expression of Interest forms to vie for the All Progressives Congress presidential ticket.

This is as a coalition of 28 groups consisting of Youth Arise Movement, Nigerians in Diaspora One Nigeria Group, Prudent Youth Association of Nigeria, women groups, farmers, people with disabilities and other civil society groups, raised the N100 million fee to purchase the forms for the former minister.

The coalition is led by the Head, One Nigeria Group, Mohammed Saleh.

The payment acknowledgement slip exclusively seen by our correspondent on Saturday carried Adesina’s name as the recipient of the forms.

Details later…

https://punchng.com/breaking-coalition-picks-n100m-apc-nomination-forms-for-afdb-president-adesina/
Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Malory: 6:01pm On May 07, 2022
The only Yoruba man that I can vote for

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by ogododo: 6:03pm On May 07, 2022
De rate dem de buy form dem go soon buy for Obama, Nweala, Oby.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by ogododo: 6:10pm On May 07, 2022
Lalasticlala dem go soon reach you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by ogododo: 6:15pm On May 07, 2022
Malory:
Na correct guy, anything but BAT.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by God1000(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
I don't understand why all of them are obtaining APC form

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by RenaissanceGuy: 6:33pm On May 07, 2022
Grand corruption and perfidy. So anybody could just pay a humongous ₦100m and pick a form without becoming a registered member of the party?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by ogododo: 7:25pm On May 07, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Grand corruption and perfidy. So anybody could just pay a humongous ₦100m and pick a form without becoming a registered member of the party?
Na APC be dat. Confused people.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by inoki247: 7:27pm On May 07, 2022
So If e no dey intrested as dem dey force buy form for him shey the party go refund d money....
Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by nickxtra(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2022
ogododo:
The President of the African Development Bank and former minister of Agriculture, Dr Akiwumi Adesina, on Saturday, obtained copies of his Nomination and Expression of Interest forms to vie for the All Progressives Congress presidential ticket.

This is as a coalition of 28 groups consisting of Youth Arise Movement, Nigerians in Diaspora One Nigeria Group, Prudent Youth Association of Nigeria, women groups, farmers, people with disabilities and other civil society groups, raised the N100 million fee to purchase the forms for the former minister.

The coalition is led by the Head, One Nigeria Group, Mohammed Saleh.

The payment acknowledgement slip exclusively seen by our correspondent on Saturday carried Adesina’s name as the recipient of the forms.

Details later…

https://punchng.com/breaking-coalition-picks-n100m-apc-nomination-forms-for-afdb-president-adesina/

Is he member of APC?
Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by rejoice4eva(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2022
Good evening nairaland. Pls let's take things serious in this group. I consider every member of this group as my family that's why I share a lot of personal information with a lot of members. I am very disappointed with what is now happening and will seriously consider leaving this forum for good, it's not a threat. I know we are here for a common bond but we must have boundaries and respect for each other's private and personal lives.

Now, WHO among You GAVE MY NUMBER TO President Buhari? ....

He just called me to come and pick the APC Presidential Ticket for 2023 Election in Nigeria
Nna go Answer him, I no get his time o

grin smiley
Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Racoon(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2022
Yeah! Akinwunmi Adeshina/Col.Umar Dangiwa(rtd) or Ngozi Okonjo Iwela ticket will be nice if the political hawks will allow them transform this battered country

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Think9ja(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2022
Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Ddokie: 7:35pm On May 07, 2022
The Urchins on Nairaland will soon tell us he is not yoruba's choice.

So even if Igbos vote for him, the idiots will still insist that Igbos hate yorubas. Meanwhile they have never supported the igbos in anything their whole lives. Indeed if they were to perceive something will benefit the igbos, they will look for ways to scatter. Such miserable and hate filled people.

Be that as it may, Adeshina gets my vote any day anytime, except if Peter Obi is on the PDP ballot.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by rejoice4eva(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2022
It is well ooooo

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by OkoroBufo: 7:39pm On May 07, 2022
Jagaban on your mandate we stand

-Okoro bufo

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Grinch41: 7:40pm On May 07, 2022
Fantastic development.

The best amongst the rest.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Okwyjesus(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2022
Malory:

Me too.

Before I was rooting for OSIBANJO. Now we have better option in APC.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Buckeyemedia1: 7:43pm On May 07, 2022
ogododo:
De rate dem de buy form dem go soon buy for Obama, Nweala, Oby.
APC done buy over INEC, more than enough money to bribe willing officials.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2022
Akinwumi should not waste his money ooh, we don stand on Tinubu's mandate and nothing can stop us
Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Buckeyemedia1: 7:45pm On May 07, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Akinwumi should not waste his money ooh, we don stand on Tinubu's mandate and nothing can stop us
Christian South or Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by fyneguy: 7:46pm On May 07, 2022
God1000:
I don't understand why all of them are obtaining APC form

Because PDP ain't getting back to power, anytime soon.

Only delusional people think they stand a chance.

The Political Elites know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by LibertyRep: 7:46pm On May 07, 2022
Now this is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Christian South or Atiku.
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Buckeyemedia1: 7:47pm On May 07, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Me too.

Before I was rooting for OSIBANJO. Now we have better option in APC.

Osinbajo will find him a juicy compensation in Government he will have no regrets of living the Bank.

We need him more right now, more than Africa does, come back home Sir & serve your wealth of experience cannot be measured.

Minister for foreign Affairs can be a good compensation to add to your resume, & all those traveling allowance he can now pocket, unlike @ AFDB that auditors from other countries don’t understand our systematic way of grabbing money in Nigeria as we serve.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Yankee101: 7:50pm On May 07, 2022
Wahala dey

Greedy folks all over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Nigerialabalaba: 7:51pm On May 07, 2022
N100 million na d new wazo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Buckeyemedia1: 7:54pm On May 07, 2022
Yankee101:
Wahala dey

Greedy folks all over
This is another type of politics, only Fela would have been able to give us a decent name for it.

Democrazy, soon we will see another JP Morgan scenario, APC will loan the Federal Government money to conduct the elections, since President Buhari Government is broke?.

Oil Subsidy done chop all the money?
Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 07, 2022
Wow!!
Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 07, 2022
I do like him no doubt, I think he would be a great candidate, since he is well know globally... and diplomacy is very key in international politics ....Problem is everybody is buying form for everybody, and we don't know the terms and conditons for such purchase .... there is no free form in freetown... I doubt if he has a political structure in Nigeria except President Buhari decide's to borrow him a platform... Politics is a popularity contest .
Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by obo389(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2022
These APC guys have something up their sleeves.
Joke is on us....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by ljoh: 8:54pm On May 07, 2022
I will vote for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport / Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him / 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.