Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC (29244 Views)

Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka / Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by naptu2: 6:05pm On May 07, 2022
Honourable Abdulmumin Jibrin is a former member of the House of Representatives from Kano and he was one of the main people campaigning for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Kano.

Abdulmumin Jibrin @AbdulAbmJ

I have done my best for APC. Its time to move on. I will announce my new political party within the next 24 hours insha Allah. I will make a formal statement in due course. Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin

https://twitter.com/AbdulAbmJ/status/1522979142911729667

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by naptu2: 6:05pm On May 07, 2022
Honourable Jibrin had posted campaign messages just a few hours ago.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by naptu2: 6:05pm On May 07, 2022
This surprise announcement is coming just a few weeks after Salihu Tanko Yakasai (Dawisu), another Kano politician that was campaigning for Bola Tinubu, announced his defection to the PRP. Both men have had problems with Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje in the past.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by Alphagan(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2022
Na real confusion o grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by seunmsg(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2022
Maybe his Twitter account has been hacked. I will wait until a formal announcement is made.

104 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by Alphagan(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Maybe his Twitter account has been hacked.

He posted it on his verified facebook page.

I think there's a sinister motive behind it, I don't want to believe it's what I am thinking.

19 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by sotall(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2022
undecided
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Maybe his Twitter account has been hacked. I will wait until a formal announcement is made.
You can't believe he has abandoned Tinubu to Atiku

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by TotoGame(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2022
Bola tinubu's Urchins ....AKA Asiwaju Swines won't sleep tonight

BAT will successfully defect to SDP after may 31st..lolz!!!! Buhari's hatred for the jagabandit is worst than that of adulf hitler for the Jews

48 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by gracealonev: 6:16pm On May 07, 2022
Nigerians will never forget you for the budget padding scandal which the 'incorruptible' APC government skillfully swept under the carpet.

34 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by NwaAmaikpe: 6:16pm On May 07, 2022
shocked

That is the forerunner of the Jagaban Pampers.

History is about to repeat itself.
Tinubu and his goons have finally seen the handwriting on the wall in APC that he is just about to be sidelined again.

But every wise politician knows the safest move is to change ship once the sailing gets rough on the ship you are in.

And that's the beauty of karma and the peculiarity of history. They neither forget nor fail to repeat themselves respectively.

Bola Tinubu is also on his way to SDP since it is crystal clear that he is not our darling daddy's favourite as he's been deceived to believe all the while.

SDP already has a bad omen. Abiola did not succeed in it
And just like MKO Abiola who dined away with the nlNorth for a shot at the Presidency, Tinubu will not smell the Presidency despite being silent all the while in the face of the Fulani atrocities just for this same seat.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by salbis(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2022
One thing with these thieves is that, the more you look the less you see. Jubrin is no different from the rest.

9 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2022
grin

I thought he was one of Tinubu lapdogs

14 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
Abi Tinubu wan port no at the late house once he sees there is no green light at the party

5 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by NewTAN: 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
Last last, everywhere go clear by month ending.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by Sheuns(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
sad
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by ogododo: 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
naptu2:
Honourable Abdulmumin Jibrin is a former member of the House of Representatives from Kano and he was one of the main people campaigning for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Kano.

Abdulmumin Jibrin @AbdulAbmJ

https://twitter.com/AbdulAbmJ/status/1522979142911729667

He don get red card be dat as Tinubu don see hand for wall.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by Dialpad: 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
Who is he So APC will crumble because you left the party ?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
seunmsg:

grin

You just believe nobody fit leave your master

21 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by joe54: 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
APC is evil

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by Massiveglory: 6:18pm On May 07, 2022
Urchins what is happening ? Abi handwriting on the wall don clear for una eyes?

12 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by barbstee(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2022
Maybe he wasn't expecting the supreme Court to uphold Ganduje's faction.

Just may be!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by AroOkigbo(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2022
Whatever!!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by Ogungbl: 6:19pm On May 07, 2022
What difference will it bring to the polity that we have not experienced before?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by SarkinYarki: 6:19pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubu campaign DG leaving the party says alot ..Hold ya pop corn guys

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by mastermaestro(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2022
Osibanjo is the consensus candidate. It’s getting clearer to the lofty dreamers. Those who do not support his emergence are already finding their square root.

It’s Osibanjo and El Rufai. Don’t kill yourself if you wanted otherwise! grin

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by Imortal001: 6:20pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubu is a gona

6 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by Kriss216: 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
Worse scenario, the North will give SW APC presidential ticket and move to support Atiku in PDP. It's win win for the North.

The South must have sense by force.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Nabs Boko Haram Informant In Asokoro, Combs Abuja Highbrow Areas / Militants Angry With Osinbajo, Threaten To Resume Attacks / 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.