Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW (3096 Views)

Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians / Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 7:57pm On May 07, 2022
they keep screaming zoning to the south, southern turn blah blah blah but in the same south they want to throw it open so that they can eat their cake and have it.
among the south we have SE and SS who are yet to go or complete theirs.
they wanted to be zoned yet they want it to be open.

SW have done presidency for 8 years
VP for 8 years

if they want it to be zoned to the south then they must stand beside those southerners yet to go.
we have SE politicians in APC and SS as well.
they should throw their support to these candidates.
anything less than that will be considered cheating and that will rubbish anything zoning which gives the north the whole right to contest too.
thank God the north are seeing it too.
2023 will not be based on party but candidates and interests.

It's either SE/SS candidacy or North continues.

we dey wait
hahahahaha

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by duro4chang(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2022
Trash!

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 8:00pm On May 07, 2022
duro4chang:
Trash!
truth is so bitter

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by duro4chang(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
truth is so bitter
I can see somebody showing victim syndrome.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 8:03pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
duro4chang:
I can see somebody showing victim syndrome.
[/s]
if SW should contest in this election under APC then North has 1000% right to contest too.

fvck zoning

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Afamsi: 8:04pm On May 07, 2022
I prefer aboki to afonja. If you see afonja you have seen Cameleon

27 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 8:07pm On May 07, 2022
Afamsi:
I prefer aboki to afonja
SW should not hide behind the turn of SE/SS to shout "zone to the south"

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 8:07pm On May 07, 2022
if southern unity means SW presidency then fvck southern unity.
north should keep ruling till everybody get sense.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by duro4chang(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
if SW should contest in this election under APC then North has 1000% right to contest too.

fvck zoning
You will wail taya joor.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2022
I can confirm now that Igbos are actually minority in Nigeria.. I don't believe a major ethnic group will be saying all these.. You blame SW for everything.

You're quick to say north can continue and yet you say SW is slave, who is slave?

The west is busy fighting it for west yet you all keep saying they should fight it for east when you're saying north can have it. Simple, you're scared of yoruba on the race. You already believe you can't win them..

This politics, fight for your right and stop being slave to north

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by ityP(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2022
Lazyreporta:
I can confirm now that Igbos are actually minority in Nigeria.. I don't believe a major ethnic group will be saying all these.. You blame SW for everything.

You're quick to say north can continue and yet you say SW is slave, who is slave?

The west is busy fighting it for west yet you all keep saying they should fight it for east when you're saying north can have it. Simple, you're scared of yoruba on the race. You already believe you can't win them..

All they are saying is that SW should stop shouting "It's time for the South". The contest should be left open and SW shouldn't complain too

20 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by jyz200(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2022
Afamsi:
I prefer aboki to afonja
Then don’t you ever complain again in your life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Bobloco: 8:21pm On May 07, 2022
We have all seen through their deceit

But instead of south west to get it, then it should return to the north

8 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Lazyreporta(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2022
ityP:

All they are saying is that SW should stop shouting "It's time for the South". The contest should be left open and SW shouldn't complain too

But that isn't possible...
You Don hear am before? It's a contest, won by majority.

By the way, the west are even fighting it within APC they believed they labored for, and time for them to reap..

Igbos are focused on APC and telling them zone to east why supporting their darling party to zone to North so that PDP can win APC

No be juju be that?

When did you hear the west complaining about zone or no zone? Worst they say it, make it open, not consensus. Even tinubu still said everyone is free to contest, so where west dey shout south? Na east dey do the shout and still blame west for it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by YorubaIsGreat(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2022
Wailing wailers wan wail to death on top Yoruba matters, you braind**d akpu munching gorill*s should better face that your pig*ty region because we Yoruba see you beerfraud f**ls as nothing, you are too incons*qu*ntial to tell Yoruba what to do and not to do
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by tamdun: 8:24pm On May 07, 2022
Cowards that want to be president thru blackmail, they can't even face pdp and demand for what the whole world know is their right but they want apc/yoruba to hand them the ticket just like that...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by MetaPhysical: 8:28pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
they keep screaming zoning to the south, southern turn blah blah blah but in the same south they want to throw it open so that they can eat their cake and have it.
among the south we have SE and SS who are yet to go or complete theirs.
they wanted to be zoned yet they want it to be open.

SW have done presidency for 8 years
VP for 8 years

if they want it to be zoned to the south then they must stand beside those southerners yet to go.
we have SE politicians in APC and SS as well.
they should throw their support to these candidates.
anything less than that will be considered cheating and that will rubbish anything zoning which gives the north the whole right to contest too.
thank God the north are seeing it too.
2023 will not be based on party but candidates and interests.

It's either SE/SS candidacy or North continues.

we dey wait
hahahahaha

Is your grievance against injustice, or against SW?

8 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
truth is so bitter

Bullshit. Go to PDP and demand the ticket which U definitely deserve..What do U want from an ewedu and aboki party? Do U think we have forgotten your bitter insults for the last 7 years? The North has not forgotten also. If PDP cannot give SE their ticket, then U all must be crazy to keep voting that party.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by JohnnA1: 8:29pm On May 07, 2022
Blackmail, Victim Mentality and Envy WILL NEVER GET YOU ANYTHING; WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 8:29pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Lazyreporta:

[/s]
trash.
greedy folks
why not throw it open and let everyone contest fair and square.
you can't hide under "southern turn" to have your cake you've eaten.

Hehehehe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by YorubaIsGreat(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]

fvck zoning
who cares if north contest or not?.. We are majority and not minority in this country, we have right to contest and no fvcking tribe in this country can deny us that or can dictate to us what to do, come 2023 Yoruba will contest and nothing any braind**d bast**d from godfors*k*n beerfraud land can do about it
Fvck southern unity
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 8:32pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Siwel25:

Bullshit. Go to PDP and demand the ticket which U definitely deserve..What do U want from an ewedu and aboki party? Do U think we have forgotten your bitter insults for the last 7 years? The North has not forgotten also. If PDP cannot give SE their ticket, then U all must be crazy to keep voting that party.
[/s]
SW does not deserve Apc ticket.
Apc no be only Tinubu form am
SW no dey even give Apc bloc votes
Infact SW has never given Apc 70% votes.
Osinbajo lost his PU to pdp in SW highly controlled state.
Makinde is ruling in SW.
Pdp almost won Osun if not for daylight robbery.

so you say again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 8:34pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
YorubaIsGreat:
who cares if north contest or not?.. We are majority and not minority in this country, we have right to contest and no fvcking tribe in this country can deny us that or can dictate to us what to do, come 2023 Yoruba will contest and nothing any braind**d bast**d from godfors*k*n beerfraud land can do about it
Fvck southern unity
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
[/s]
so is the north.
so tell your useless leaders not to be screaming Southern unity or "zone to South" like mad cocaine criminals.
the ticket will be open.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 8:35pm On May 07, 2022
JohnnA1:
Blackmail, Victim Mentality and Envy WILL NEVER GET YOU ANYTHING; WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE...
yes SW criminal politicians should stop blackmailing the north with "south turn" and zoning rubbish.
everybody should go outside and contest.
zoning is trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by StrongandMighty: 8:36pm On May 07, 2022
Lazyreporta:

As a lazyreporta are you also lazy to read and understand?
The op is only trying to let you know that it's southwest that's jeopardizing the chances of the south getting the presidency it's as simple as that!
When we talk about the north, the north is divided into 3; north west,north east and north central but when it comes to bringing out a presidential candidate they speak with one voice and bring out a presidential candidate, no region in the north jeapordizes the chances of the north as a whole.. Then why must south west be the Sabo in the southern region?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Oplomo: 8:36pm On May 07, 2022
If I know open their eyes for this forum, yorubas for use dey play ping pong for 2023.

Let them me see their big hypocritical mouths. grin

BTW, naptu2 and Ishilove, stop writing dissertations full of lamentations about me on your worthless diaries. Stop pouring invectives and diatribes against my person.
It's too infantile of you to go weep in the crevices and security of your dairies where no one else is allowed clap sense into you. grin

We called you out because you both are full of actionable hate against my ethnic nationality- the Igbo stock and yet supposed to be moderators.

What exactly are you 'moderating' if you've already picked a side. Not like I give the flimsiest damn about whether you hate or love Ndigbo anyway. We don't beg to be loved. We just want to live and let others live too?

If you want to be pragmatic about your Igbo hate, resign as mods and join us in the field of play as floor members of the forum.
Stop hiding behind moderation to throw subtle tribalistic invectives and jab against me and my people and hope that we too daft to discern.

Resign as mods and joins us in the trenches if you will.

Finally, that Ishilove or whatever you are called. Only people from broken homes and mannerless street urchins and prostitutes insult people's mothers and you definitely sound like them.

My prayers are with you so you can regain your pre-NL optimal mental health and sanity but you need to first agree that you are unwell, that's the first step towards your mental redemption from hate against those who have done nothing to you but simply want to be left alone.
An Igbo adage says 'Onye ana azozo, na azo onwe ya". Save yourself from your hate-induced myocarditis and psychosis, because many have gone.

Ruminate on this and be at peace. Good night. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Tinubuadvocate: 8:36pm On May 07, 2022
Crying everyday over southwest that's feeding their ass.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Nvestor02: 8:37pm On May 07, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
SW does not deserve Apc ticket.
Apc no be only Tinubu form am
SW no dey even give Apc bloc votes
Infact SW has never given Apc 70% votes.
Osinbajo lost his PU to pdp in SW highly controlled state.
Makinde is ruling in SW.
Pdp almost won Osun if not for daylight robbery.

so you say again?

Why are you crying man.. let APC throw their ticket open and let's see if any Yeebow man can win it.

Instead of you go focus on your cursed biafran land..you will be shouting up an down.

5 Likes

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by pharmagba: 8:37pm On May 07, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Quite true.
I think the major issue with south east is inability to build bridges.
Which party has south east invested in?
Ans PDP
Why are they not likely to get the ticket under PDP?
Ans: not forming strong alliances with other regions,
Why are they hoping to get the ticket under APC?
Ans- Stealing where you did not sow mentality

The SW has technically left the PDP podium for the SE to climb hoping the presidential race will be between SE and SW but they left their podium to want to claim the APC.
They have for the past 7yrs said the problem of Nigeria is SW ( how ironic, not indicting the ruling North) for voting Buhari, but have not align to become the solution.
To them everybody is the problem not them

A classical example is the person below, check out his name and comment and you will get a clearer picture

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 8:37pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
tamdun:
Cowards that want to be president thru blackmail, they can't even face pdp and demand for what the whole world know is their right but they want apc/yoruba to hand them the ticket just like that...
[/s]
trash.
SW are the real blackmailers here.
stop blackmailing the north with "southern turn"
bunch of hypocritical criminals parading as politicians.
everybody has the right to contest.
if zoning to the south means SW that means it's useless and no equity in it.
kiss the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by Oplomo: 8:39pm On May 07, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Shebi you are majority? Then go and fight for it alone and stop trying to play smart and deceive yourself like the typical yorubaman, I'm sure you will be as successful as Awolowo, Falae and MKO. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by CursedTinubu: 8:40pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
pharmagba:

Quite true.
I think the major issue with south east is inability to build bridges.
Which party has south east invested in
Ans PDP
Why are they not likely to get the ticket under PDP?
Ans: not forming strong alliances with other regions,
Why are they hoping to get the ticket under APC?
Ans- Stealing where you did not sow mentality

The SW has technically let the PDP podium for the SE to climb hoping the presidential race will be between SE and SW but they left their podium to want to claim the APC.
They have for the past 7yrs said the problem of Nigeria is SW ( how ironic, not indicting the ruling North) for voting Buhari, but have not align to become the solution.
To them everybody is the problem not them

[/s]
crap
SE/SS presidency or the north continues
keep building your third mainland bridge.
all we know is that you can't fool other southerners.
no be only Yoruba be south wey dey Apc.
if you think you guys are popular and "majority" then it'll be an open contest let's see for ourselves.
stop hiding under "southern turn"
e no go work ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Dan Amanar Daura's New Look (Picture) / Pictures Of The Main Gods Of Igbo Land / BEFORE And AFTER Pic Of A Street In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.